CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Author Topic: 5/3/2016  (Read 18368 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 5/3/2016
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2016, 09:36:18 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning Tony
Hey fish, sorry I missed you last week. What do you say we get a herf going for sometime soon?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2016, 09:50:42 AM »

Markets Open and Down!

DOW   -176 points

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2016, 09:51:25 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning Tony
Hey fish, sorry I missed you last week. What do you say we get a herf going for sometime soon?
If you had been around over the last couple of weeks, you would have known that John has offered that we get together at his place some evening...grill out some meats and enjoy a smoke or two.  Not much different for you to get to than Somerville.  Lets look for a date in June.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2016, 10:00:04 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning Tony
If you had been around over the last couple of weeks, you would have known that John has offered that we get together at his place some evening...grill out some meats and enjoy a smoke or two.  Not much different for you to get to than Somerville.  Lets look for a date in June.
Too much Hiatus'n going on?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2016, 10:14:12 AM »

Exactly!  Well, time for me to head out and do what I came to do.  Have a good one guys.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2016, 10:16:56 AM »

Exactly!  Well, time for me to head out and do what I came to do.  Have a good one guys.
Enjoy the day.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2016, 10:17:55 AM »

Beginning of the LatterDayDave Lull I guess.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2016, 10:22:39 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning Tony
I do remember that. It just felt like June was so far off. I guess not though.

sfish

« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2016, 10:27:51 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning Tony
Sounds good, lets work out a date

sfish

« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2016, 10:28:50 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning Tony
John's is actually a stone's throw from Tony's work

sfish

« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2016, 10:30:30 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning Tony
Things shift for me in June, daughter gets done with dance early in the month, opening up Thursdays again. Just need to check the travel baseball schedule and the end of the Rec season

sfish

« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2016, 10:31:51 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning Tony
Things shift for me in June, daughter gets done with dance early in the month, opening up Thursdays again. Just need to check the travel baseball schedule and the end of the Rec season
Looks like travel is Mondays/Wednesdays, so that's good

sfish

« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2016, 10:34:00 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning Tony
Nothing scheduled for June on Thursdays for Rec either, which ends June 10

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2016, 10:35:50 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning Tony
Just a thought, you might better check with John before all that planning around YOUR schedules. ;D

sfish

« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2016, 10:37:25 AM »

Beginning of the LatterDayDave Lull I guess.
MountainTimeMormonDave?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11