Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2016, 09:36:18 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning Tony
Hey fish, sorry I missed you last week. What do you say we get a herf going for sometime soon?

« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2016, 09:50:42 AM »

Markets Open and Down!

DOW   -176 points

« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2016, 09:51:25 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning Tony
Hey fish, sorry I missed you last week. What do you say we get a herf going for sometime soon?
If you had been around over the last couple of weeks, you would have known that John has offered that we get together at his place some evening...grill out some meats and enjoy a smoke or two.  Not much different for you to get to than Somerville.  Lets look for a date in June.

« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2016, 10:00:04 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning Tony
Hey fish, sorry I missed you last week. What do you say we get a herf going for sometime soon?
If you had been around over the last couple of weeks, you would have known that John has offered that we get together at his place some evening...grill out some meats and enjoy a smoke or two.  Not much different for you to get to than Somerville.  Lets look for a date in June.
Too much Hiatus'n going on?

« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2016, 10:14:12 AM »

Exactly!  Well, time for me to head out and do what I came to do.  Have a good one guys.

« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2016, 10:16:56 AM »

Exactly!  Well, time for me to head out and do what I came to do.  Have a good one guys.
Enjoy the day.

« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2016, 10:17:55 AM »

Beginning of the LatterDayDave Lull I guess.

« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2016, 10:22:39 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning Tony
Hey fish, sorry I missed you last week. What do you say we get a herf going for sometime soon?
If you had been around over the last couple of weeks, you would have known that John has offered that we get together at his place some evening...grill out some meats and enjoy a smoke or two.  Not much different for you to get to than Somerville.  Lets look for a date in June.
I do remember that. It just felt like June was so far off. I guess not though.

« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2016, 10:27:51 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning Tony
Hey fish, sorry I missed you last week. What do you say we get a herf going for sometime soon?
Sounds good, lets work out a date

« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2016, 10:28:50 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning Tony
Hey fish, sorry I missed you last week. What do you say we get a herf going for sometime soon?
If you had been around over the last couple of weeks, you would have known that John has offered that we get together at his place some evening...grill out some meats and enjoy a smoke or two.  Not much different for you to get to than Somerville.  Lets look for a date in June.
John's is actually a stone's throw from Tony's work

« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2016, 10:30:30 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning Tony
Hey fish, sorry I missed you last week. What do you say we get a herf going for sometime soon?
If you had been around over the last couple of weeks, you would have known that John has offered that we get together at his place some evening...grill out some meats and enjoy a smoke or two.  Not much different for you to get to than Somerville.  Lets look for a date in June.
I do remember that. It just felt like June was so far off. I guess not though.
Things shift for me in June, daughter gets done with dance early in the month, opening up Thursdays again. Just need to check the travel baseball schedule and the end of the Rec season

« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2016, 10:31:51 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning Tony
Hey fish, sorry I missed you last week. What do you say we get a herf going for sometime soon?
If you had been around over the last couple of weeks, you would have known that John has offered that we get together at his place some evening...grill out some meats and enjoy a smoke or two.  Not much different for you to get to than Somerville.  Lets look for a date in June.
I do remember that. It just felt like June was so far off. I guess not though.
Things shift for me in June, daughter gets done with dance early in the month, opening up Thursdays again. Just need to check the travel baseball schedule and the end of the Rec season
Looks like travel is Mondays/Wednesdays, so that's good

« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2016, 10:34:00 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning Tony
Hey fish, sorry I missed you last week. What do you say we get a herf going for sometime soon?
If you had been around over the last couple of weeks, you would have known that John has offered that we get together at his place some evening...grill out some meats and enjoy a smoke or two.  Not much different for you to get to than Somerville.  Lets look for a date in June.
I do remember that. It just felt like June was so far off. I guess not though.
Things shift for me in June, daughter gets done with dance early in the month, opening up Thursdays again. Just need to check the travel baseball schedule and the end of the Rec season
Looks like travel is Mondays/Wednesdays, so that's good
Nothing scheduled for June on Thursdays for Rec either, which ends June 10

« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2016, 10:35:50 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning Tony
Hey fish, sorry I missed you last week. What do you say we get a herf going for sometime soon?
If you had been around over the last couple of weeks, you would have known that John has offered that we get together at his place some evening...grill out some meats and enjoy a smoke or two.  Not much different for you to get to than Somerville.  Lets look for a date in June.
I do remember that. It just felt like June was so far off. I guess not though.
Things shift for me in June, daughter gets done with dance early in the month, opening up Thursdays again. Just need to check the travel baseball schedule and the end of the Rec season
Looks like travel is Mondays/Wednesdays, so that's good
Just a thought, you might better check with John before all that planning around YOUR schedules. ;D

« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2016, 10:37:25 AM »

Beginning of the LatterDayDave Lull I guess.
MountainTimeMormonDave?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11