jswaykos

« Reply #210 on: July 29, 2014, 12:09:38 PM »

Joe, did you see the Jaime Garcia's were up before? Just say it and so it will be

 I did.  Really haven't been in much of a buying mood lately for whatever reason... humidor is stuffed to the gills.  But I thought about it...
Just funny we were just talking about them, pretty good price too

Definitely cheaper than Cigar Monster by a few bucks.  I'm sure I could get 15 of them for a cheaper per stick price but they were something I liked THAT much.  Just something I'd like to always have around.  Same with how I feel about the My Fathers, just a little too strong to want to smoke all the time.

« Reply #211 on: July 29, 2014, 12:12:08 PM »

Joe, did you see the Jaime Garcia's were up before? Just say it and so it will be

 I did.  Really haven't been in much of a buying mood lately for whatever reason... humidor is stuffed to the gills.  But I thought about it...
Just funny we were just talking about them, pretty good price too

Definitely cheaper than Cigar Monster by a few bucks.  I'm sure I could get 15 of them for a cheaper per stick price but they were something I liked THAT much.  Just something I'd like to always have around.  Same with how I feel about the My Fathers, just a little too strong to want to smoke all the time.
Agreed, I'm in the same boat with the Tat Fausto
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #212 on: July 29, 2014, 12:13:08 PM »

Joe, did you see the Jaime Garcia's were up before? Just say it and so it will be

 I did.  Really haven't been in much of a buying mood lately for whatever reason... humidor is stuffed to the gills.  But I thought about it...
Just funny we were just talking about them, pretty good price too

Definitely cheaper than Cigar Monster by a few bucks.  I'm sure I could get 15 of them for a cheaper per stick price but they were something I liked THAT much.  Just something I'd like to always have around.  Same with how I feel about the My Fathers, just a little too strong to want to smoke all the time.

Buy 10 at Cigar Monster (2x five packs, $26.98 each) and they're $4.40/ea assuming there's a $10 off coupon.  Buy 15, and they're $4.48 each with catsrule.  $4.50 each at CI and you only have to buy one 5-pack.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #213 on: July 29, 2014, 12:14:07 PM »

Joe, did you see the Jaime Garcia's were up before? Just say it and so it will be

 I did.  Really haven't been in much of a buying mood lately for whatever reason... humidor is stuffed to the gills.  But I thought about it...
Just funny we were just talking about them, pretty good price too

Definitely cheaper than Cigar Monster by a few bucks.  I'm sure I could get 15 of them for a cheaper per stick price but they were something I liked THAT much.  Just something I'd like to always have around.  Same with how I feel about the My Fathers, just a little too strong to want to smoke all the time.
Agreed, I'm in the same boat with the Tat Fausto

Definitely on board with that, as well.  Love the Fausto but don't smoke 'em all that much because of their strength.

« Reply #214 on: July 29, 2014, 12:17:43 PM »

Joe, did you see the Jaime Garcia's were up before? Just say it and so it will be

 I did.  Really haven't been in much of a buying mood lately for whatever reason... humidor is stuffed to the gills.  But I thought about it...
Just funny we were just talking about them, pretty good price too

Definitely cheaper than Cigar Monster by a few bucks.  I'm sure I could get 15 of them for a cheaper per stick price but they were something I liked THAT much.  Just something I'd like to always have around.  Same with how I feel about the My Fathers, just a little too strong to want to smoke all the time.

Buy 10 at Cigar Monster (2x five packs, $26.98 each) and they're $4.40/ea assuming there's a $10 off coupon.  Buy 15, and they're $4.48 each with catsrule.  $4.50 each at CI and you only have to buy one 5-pack.
And that's why I love you!
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #215 on: July 29, 2014, 12:21:03 PM »

a jam on grievance Tuesday - How about that?
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #216 on: July 29, 2014, 12:22:09 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/29/2014
« Reply #217 on: July 29, 2014, 12:23:13 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch
Not that we need more reasons. Howdy Tom

« Reply #218 on: July 29, 2014, 12:26:20 PM »

[...]

« Reply #219 on: July 29, 2014, 12:27:41 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.

« Reply #220 on: July 29, 2014, 12:29:25 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
Tony's fault
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #221 on: July 29, 2014, 12:30:08 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
+1
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #222 on: July 29, 2014, 12:31:04 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
Tony's fault

Indeed.  Out of sight, out of mind.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 7/29/2014
« Reply #223 on: July 29, 2014, 12:34:23 PM »

Just about done mowing the lawn.  Spring weather, so it doesn't suck nearly as much as it usually would mowing the lawn in late July.

Old Sol Cubano Sumatra toro.  Oliva made.  Great construction, ash lasted about 2 inches while mowing.  Nuts, wood, mild coffee, Simple, light, easy going kinda smoke.  IIRC they turn a bit sour in the second half, so I'll probably be pitching it soon.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #224 on: July 29, 2014, 12:34:41 PM »

the same old offerings should give more reasons to bitch

Morning, Tom.  I really don't even pay that much attention to CI any more.
Tony's fault

Indeed.  Out of sight, out of mind.

That, and it's broken half the times I try to check in.  Fuck it.  Not like I'm missing anything there that isn't over here, too.