Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

« Reply #240 on: April 20, 2016, 03:27:37 PM »

lunch time, will try to find something good,
maybe even edible.
Subway turkey sandwich here today.
Pizza and salad today, in honor of a manager in the group moving to a different dept.
So when are you going to be a manager moving to a different department?  Seems that's the way to go.
I did tell her to let me know when that dept is hiring, so I can get the stink off me from where I am right now. Just had to put our selections through for our new schedules. We'll see what I get stuck with, but I don't see it ending well.
I just want to be like Dean without the deadbeats!
And all the shed building.
Just practice this post:

morning guys EPC 2nd and coffee going here, 59 degrees heading to 84. waiting for the lady to wake up so i can make her heart shaped pancakes with strawberries
Afternoon, Dean. How'd you hit 'em?
had a decent front 9, shot 52 with 1 birdie and 2 pars. shit the bed on the back when my RA acted up, shot 59...partagas black and water here
Fuckin' nailed it. PotD contender.
It's got my vote. Hilarious!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/20/2016
« Reply #241 on: April 20, 2016, 03:30:10 PM »

Lets see yesterday was fajita, taco and Tito's Tuesday today must be Subway and IPA Wednesday

It's 4-20-16... You MUST have a SweetWater 420 IPA!  8)

« Reply #242 on: April 20, 2016, 03:31:39 PM »

Lets see yesterday was fajita, taco and Tito's Tuesday today must be Subway and IPA Wednesday

It's 4-20-16... You MUST have a SweetWater 420 IPA!  8)
I WTF I had access to some Sweetwater!    A Sweetwater Tackle Box would be real nice!

« Reply #243 on: April 20, 2016, 03:32:29 PM »

Harriet Tubman to replace Andrew Jackson on the $20

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/21/us/women-currency-treasury-harriet-tubman.html?_r=0
I hope they locate a better picture
Well, they have three or so years to do it....maybe she'll look a little like Oprah....
Was originally supposed to be Hamilton replaced....but apparently he was saved due to renewed interest sparked from the hit Broadway show.
Right, and he wasn't a president, like the others, wait, Benjamin Franklin wasn't either, never mind.
Keep in mind, over the past year Americans have forgotten which bathroom Beanroom they are supposed to piss in.
Bathroom?
Fixed it
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/20/2016
« Reply #244 on: April 20, 2016, 03:40:30 PM »

Lets see yesterday was fajita, taco and Tito's Tuesday today must be Subway and IPA Wednesday

It's 4-20-16... You MUST have a SweetWater 420 IPA!  8)
I WTF I had access to some Sweetwater!    A Sweetwater Tackle Box would be real nice!

Sorry to hear that. Distribution is spreading at a pretty good clip. You can even get a bottle on a Delta flight now. When you get to SC... you'll have no issues.

« Reply #245 on: April 20, 2016, 03:41:56 PM »

Lets see yesterday was fajita, taco and Tito's Tuesday today must be Subway and IPA Wednesday

It's 4-20-16... You MUST have a SweetWater 420 IPA!  8)
I WTF I had access to some Sweetwater!    A Sweetwater Tackle Box would be real nice!

Sorry to hear that. Distribution is spreading at a pretty good clip. You can even get a bottle on a Delta flight now. When you get to SC... you'll have no issues.
Is strange it is not to  be found here but I have  friend in Denver that gets it there.

« Reply #246 on: April 20, 2016, 03:48:46 PM »

Afternoon dumbass news from Austin.
Apparently a gay pastor from Austin trying to shake down Whole Foods just stepped into a whole lot more than he bargained for... http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2016/04/20/whole-foods-cake-alleged-gay-slur-fake/83269640/
Guess he doesn't have to practice what he preaches.

« Reply #247 on: April 20, 2016, 03:52:38 PM »

Afternoon dumbass news from Austin.
Apparently a gay pastor from Austin trying to shake down Whole Foods just stepped into a whole lot more than he bargained for... http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2016/04/20/whole-foods-cake-alleged-gay-slur-fake/83269640/
Guess he doesn't have to practice what he preaches.
That is two-day old news, sheesh what you get from USA Today.

« Reply #248 on: April 20, 2016, 03:56:08 PM »

Harriet Tubman to replace Andrew Jackson on the $20

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/21/us/women-currency-treasury-harriet-tubman.html?_r=0
I hope they locate a better picture
Well, they have three or so years to do it....maybe she'll look a little like Oprah....
Was originally supposed to be Hamilton replaced....but apparently he was saved due to renewed interest sparked from the hit Broadway show.
Right, and he wasn't a president, like the others, wait, Benjamin Franklin wasn't either, never mind.
Keep in mind, over the past year Americans have forgotten which bathroom Beanroom they are supposed to piss in.
Bathroom?
Fixed it
GFY

« Reply #249 on: April 20, 2016, 03:57:33 PM »

Harriet Tubman to replace Andrew Jackson on the $20

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/21/us/women-currency-treasury-harriet-tubman.html?_r=0
I hope they locate a better picture
Well, they have three or so years to do it....maybe she'll look a little like Oprah....
Was originally supposed to be Hamilton replaced....but apparently he was saved due to renewed interest sparked from the hit Broadway show.
Right, and he wasn't a president, like the others, wait, Benjamin Franklin wasn't either, never mind.
Keep in mind, over the past year Americans have forgotten which bathroom Beanroom they are supposed to piss in.
Bathroom?
Fixed it
GFY
;D   Travellin Dave's Fault
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/20/2016
« Reply #250 on: April 20, 2016, 03:58:57 PM »

Harriet Tubman to replace Andrew Jackson on the $20

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/21/us/women-currency-treasury-harriet-tubman.html?_r=0
I hope they locate a better picture
Well, they have three or so years to do it....maybe she'll look a little like Oprah....
Was originally supposed to be Hamilton replaced....but apparently he was saved due to renewed interest sparked from the hit Broadway show.
Right, and he wasn't a president, like the others, wait, Benjamin Franklin wasn't either, never mind.
Keep in mind, over the past year Americans have forgotten which bathroom Beanroom they are supposed to piss in.
Bathroom?
Fixed it
GFY

LOL

No worries, Bean. At least there is a toilet... with running water. Not like that hole in the ice Shaun uses.  ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/20/2016
« Reply #251 on: April 20, 2016, 04:01:06 PM »

[...]

There IS a toilet, right?  ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/20/2016
« Reply #252 on: April 20, 2016, 04:01:58 PM »

Afternoon dumbass news from Austin.
Apparently a gay pastor from Austin trying to shake down Whole Foods just stepped into a whole lot more than he bargained for... http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2016/04/20/whole-foods-cake-alleged-gay-slur-fake/83269640/
Guess he doesn't have to practice what he preaches.

I'm offended. Looking at lawyers now.

« Reply #253 on: April 20, 2016, 04:02:57 PM »

Afternoon dumbass news from Austin.
Apparently a gay pastor from Austin trying to shake down Whole Foods just stepped into a whole lot more than he bargained for... http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2016/04/20/whole-foods-cake-alleged-gay-slur-fake/83269640/
Guess he doesn't have to practice what he preaches.
That is two-day old news, sheesh what you get from USA Today.
Gay Pastor lawsuit is older, but I believe WholeFoods counter-suit is new.

« Reply #254 on: April 20, 2016, 04:03:13 PM »

Markets Closed

DOW    +43  points @ 18,096
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20