« Reply #195 on: April 20, 2016, 12:52:21 PM »

lunch time, will try to find something good,
maybe even edible.
Subway turkey sandwich here today.
With Guac?

« Reply #196 on: April 20, 2016, 12:55:40 PM »

16 Drew Estate MUWAT  Gordo Robusto  (5.0 x 60)
         5/25.00

 15 Rocky Patel Po' Boy Sampler
        30/44.99
 14 La Gloria Cubana Rabito Cochino   Double Corona  (6.5 x 46)
        6/18.51
 13 Nub Cafe Cappuccino  354  (3.7 x 54)
       10/37.50
 12 5 Vegas Cask Strength  Toro  (6.0 x 52)
       10/29.50
 11 Oliva Serie "V" Melanio Maduro  Torpedo  (6.5 x 52)
        5/39.50
 10 Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro Quadrum  (5.5 x 55)
       10/39.99
  9  Montecristo Classic  Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
        5/27.50
  8  Torano Exodus Gold 1959  Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
      10/32.50
  7  Daniel Marshall Red Label  Robusto  (5.5 x 52)
       5/24.99
  6  Ramon Bueso Genesis Habano  Toro  (6.0 x 50)
      10/29.99
  5  My Father #1  Robusto  (5.2 x 52)
       5/34.50
  4  Romeo y Julieta 1875  Belicoso  (6.1 x 54)
      10/39.99
  3  Drew Estate Undercrown Shade  Gran Toro  (6.0 x 52)
       5/27.50
  2  Nub Dub  460  (4.0 x 60)
      10/39.99
  1  Tatuaje El Triunfador
       5/27.50

« Reply #197 on: April 20, 2016, 12:56:26 PM »

lunch time, will try to find something good,
maybe even edible.
Subway turkey sandwich here today.
With Guac?
Dah, no.   With jack cheese, spinach, jalapenos, black olives, yellow peppers and spicy mustard.

« Reply #198 on: April 20, 2016, 01:07:38 PM »

Lunch Lull?

« Reply #199 on: April 20, 2016, 01:15:31 PM »

lunch time, will try to find something good,
maybe even edible.
Subway turkey sandwich here today.
Pizza and salad today, in honor of a manager in the group moving to a different dept.

« Reply #200 on: April 20, 2016, 01:17:16 PM »

lunch time, will try to find something good,
maybe even edible.
Subway turkey sandwich here today.
Pizza and salad today, in honor of a manager in the group moving to a different dept.
Should be beer and hotdogs then!

« Reply #201 on: April 20, 2016, 01:23:24 PM »

lunch time, will try to find something good,
maybe even edible.
Subway turkey sandwich here today.
Pizza and salad today, in honor of a manager in the group moving to a different dept.
So when are you going to be a manager moving to a different department?  Seems that's the way to go.

« Reply #202 on: April 20, 2016, 01:29:35 PM »

lunch time, will try to find something good,
maybe even edible.
Subway turkey sandwich here today.
Pizza and salad today, in honor of a manager in the group moving to a different dept.
So when are you going to be a manager moving to a different department?  Seems that's the way to go.
I did tell her to let me know when that dept is hiring, so I can get the stink off me from where I am right now. Just had to put our selections through for our new schedules. We'll see what I get stuck with, but I don't see it ending well.

« Reply #203 on: April 20, 2016, 01:35:14 PM »

lunch time, will try to find something good,
maybe even edible.
Subway turkey sandwich here today.
Pizza and salad today, in honor of a manager in the group moving to a different dept.
So when are you going to be a manager moving to a different department?  Seems that's the way to go.
I did tell her to let me know when that dept is hiring, so I can get the stink off me from where I am right now. Just had to put our selections through for our new schedules. We'll see what I get stuck with, but I don't see it ending well.
I just want to be like Dean without the deadbeats!

« Reply #204 on: April 20, 2016, 01:38:59 PM »

« Reply #205 on: April 20, 2016, 01:39:55 PM »

lunch time, will try to find something good,
maybe even edible.
Subway turkey sandwich here today.
Pizza and salad today, in honor of a manager in the group moving to a different dept.
So when are you going to be a manager moving to a different department?  Seems that's the way to go.
I did tell her to let me know when that dept is hiring, so I can get the stink off me from where I am right now. Just had to put our selections through for our new schedules. We'll see what I get stuck with, but I don't see it ending well.
I just want to be like Dean without the deadbeats!
Well, you have the relo to a warm climate (forget the bit about leaving from a warm climate), broken down truck, I won't speculate on the female friend with benefits part, and you won't have to go to meetings....probably don't want the arthritis either....and don't remember you talking about golf, significant deadbeat issues....so not that much alike after all...

« Reply #206 on: April 20, 2016, 01:42:53 PM »

lunch time, will try to find something good,
maybe even edible.
Subway turkey sandwich here today.
Pizza and salad today, in honor of a manager in the group moving to a different dept.
So when are you going to be a manager moving to a different department?  Seems that's the way to go.
I did tell her to let me know when that dept is hiring, so I can get the stink off me from where I am right now. Just had to put our selections through for our new schedules. We'll see what I get stuck with, but I don't see it ending well.
I just want to be like Dean without the deadbeats!
And all the shed building.

« Reply #207 on: April 20, 2016, 01:52:44 PM »

lunch time, will try to find something good,
maybe even edible.
Subway turkey sandwich here today.
Pizza and salad today, in honor of a manager in the group moving to a different dept.
So when are you going to be a manager moving to a different department?  Seems that's the way to go.
I did tell her to let me know when that dept is hiring, so I can get the stink off me from where I am right now. Just had to put our selections through for our new schedules. We'll see what I get stuck with, but I don't see it ending well.
I just want to be like Dean without the deadbeats!
And all the shed building.
AWWW Chit, don't want to work.

« Reply #208 on: April 20, 2016, 01:53:38 PM »

lunch time, will try to find something good,
maybe even edible.
Subway turkey sandwich here today.
Pizza and salad today, in honor of a manager in the group moving to a different dept.
So when are you going to be a manager moving to a different department?  Seems that's the way to go.
I did tell her to let me know when that dept is hiring, so I can get the stink off me from where I am right now. Just had to put our selections through for our new schedules. We'll see what I get stuck with, but I don't see it ending well.
I just want to be like Dean without the deadbeats!
And all the shed building.
Just practice this post:

morning guys EPC 2nd and coffee going here, 59 degrees heading to 84. waiting for the lady to wake up so i can make her heart shaped pancakes with strawberries

« Reply #209 on: April 20, 2016, 01:55:04 PM »

[...]
And I will never run out of cigars!  Take or leave the golf, no patience for deadbeats, truck not broke, got 1 too many old women now....... don't ever want to do meetings again of any kind...... chit, chit, chit  another dream down the drain.