CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20

Author Topic: 4/20/2016  (Read 26872 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 4/20/2016
« Reply #210 on: April 20, 2016, 01:56:12 PM »

lunch time, will try to find something good,
maybe even edible.
Subway turkey sandwich here today.
Pizza and salad today, in honor of a manager in the group moving to a different dept.
So when are you going to be a manager moving to a different department?  Seems that's the way to go.
I did tell her to let me know when that dept is hiring, so I can get the stink off me from where I am right now. Just had to put our selections through for our new schedules. We'll see what I get stuck with, but I don't see it ending well.
I just want to be like Dean without the deadbeats!
And all the shed building.
Just practice this post:

morning guys EPC 2nd and coffee going here, 59 degrees heading to 84. waiting for the lady to wake up so i can make her heart shaped pancakes with strawberries
Pretty damn close just left out the deadbeat responsibilities and getting the new truck fixed for the day.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #211 on: April 20, 2016, 01:57:09 PM »

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #212 on: April 20, 2016, 01:58:53 PM »

maybe even edible.
Pizza and salad today, in honor of a manager in the group moving to a different dept.
So when are you going to be a manager moving to a different department?  Seems that's the way to go.
I did tell her to let me know when that dept is hiring, so I can get the stink off me from where I am right now. Just had to put our selections through for our new schedules. We'll see what I get stuck with, but I don't see it ending well.
Just practice this post:

morning guys EPC 2nd and coffee going here, 59 degrees heading to 84. waiting for the lady to wake up so i can make her heart shaped pancakes with strawberries

Afternoon, Deano

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #213 on: April 20, 2016, 01:59:45 PM »

maybe even edible.
Well, you have the relo to a warm climate (forget the bit about leaving from a warm climate), broken down truck, I won't speculate on the female friend with benefits part, and you won't have to go to meetings....probably don't want the arthritis either....and don't remember you talking about golf, significant deadbeat issues....so not that much alike after all...
And I will never run out of cigars!  Take or leave the golf, no patience for deadbeats, truck not broke, got 1 too many old women now....... don't ever want to do meetings again of any kind...... chit, chit, chit  another dream down the drain.
Don't mean to burst your bubble, just trying to keep you grounded in a little reality.  Just likely that you will have to blaze your own trail...and have others wish they could retire like TexDave.

sfish

« Reply #214 on: April 20, 2016, 02:00:15 PM »

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #215 on: April 20, 2016, 02:00:33 PM »

Afternoon SunnySouthSteve.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #216 on: April 20, 2016, 02:01:26 PM »

maybe even edible.
Just practice this post:

Afternoon, Dean. How'd you hit 'em?

sfish

« Reply #217 on: April 20, 2016, 02:02:30 PM »

maybe even edible.
Just practice this post:

Afternoon, Deano
hi steve

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #218 on: April 20, 2016, 02:03:18 PM »

maybe even edible.
Well, you have the relo to a warm climate (forget the bit about leaving from a warm climate), broken down truck, I won't speculate on the female friend with benefits part, and you won't have to go to meetings....probably don't want the arthritis either....and don't remember you talking about golf, significant deadbeat issues....so not that much alike after all...
And I will never run out of cigars!  Take or leave the golf, no patience for deadbeats, truck not broke, got 1 too many old women now....... don't ever want to do meetings again of any kind...... chit, chit, chit  another dream down the drain.
Don't mean to burst your bubble, just trying to keep you grounded in a little reality.  Just likely that you will have to blaze your own trail...and have others wish they could retire like TexDave.
Good thinking!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #219 on: April 20, 2016, 02:04:14 PM »

Harriet Tubman to replace Andrew Jackson on the $20

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/21/us/women-currency-treasury-harriet-tubman.html?_r=0
As long as it'll still be worth $20, that's all I care about.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #220 on: April 20, 2016, 02:06:05 PM »

Eagles have traded for the Browns pick. Moneyball!

sfish

« Reply #221 on: April 20, 2016, 02:06:42 PM »

maybe even edible.
Just practice this post:

had a decent front 9, shot 52 with 1 birdie and 2 pars. shit the bed on the back when my RA acted up, shot 59...partagas black and water here

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #222 on: April 20, 2016, 02:07:37 PM »

Afternoon SunnySouthSteve.

Couple nice days here for sure. Rain expected to be rollin' in tonight. Gotta rinse off the pollen.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #223 on: April 20, 2016, 02:11:22 PM »

Harriet Tubman to replace Andrew Jackson on the $20

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/21/us/women-currency-treasury-harriet-tubman.html?_r=0
As long as it'll still be worth $20, that's all I care about.

It hasn't been worth $20 for awhile... Thanks inflation Obama!   ;D

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #224 on: April 20, 2016, 02:12:05 PM »

maybe even edible.
Just practice this post:

had a decent front 9, shot 52 with 1 birdie and 2 pars. shit the bed on the back when my RA acted up, shot 59...partagas black and water here
Fuckin' nailed it. PotD contender.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20