« Reply #210 on: April 20, 2016, 01:56:12 PM »

lunch time, will try to find something good,
maybe even edible.
Subway turkey sandwich here today.
Pizza and salad today, in honor of a manager in the group moving to a different dept.
So when are you going to be a manager moving to a different department?  Seems that's the way to go.
I did tell her to let me know when that dept is hiring, so I can get the stink off me from where I am right now. Just had to put our selections through for our new schedules. We'll see what I get stuck with, but I don't see it ending well.
I just want to be like Dean without the deadbeats!
And all the shed building.
Just practice this post:

morning guys EPC 2nd and coffee going here, 59 degrees heading to 84. waiting for the lady to wake up so i can make her heart shaped pancakes with strawberries
Pretty damn close just left out the deadbeat responsibilities and getting the new truck fixed for the day.

« Reply #211 on: April 20, 2016, 01:57:09 PM »

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/20/2016
« Reply #212 on: April 20, 2016, 01:58:53 PM »

lunch time, will try to find something good,
maybe even edible.
Subway turkey sandwich here today.
Pizza and salad today, in honor of a manager in the group moving to a different dept.
So when are you going to be a manager moving to a different department?  Seems that's the way to go.
I did tell her to let me know when that dept is hiring, so I can get the stink off me from where I am right now. Just had to put our selections through for our new schedules. We'll see what I get stuck with, but I don't see it ending well.
I just want to be like Dean without the deadbeats!
And all the shed building.
Just practice this post:

morning guys EPC 2nd and coffee going here, 59 degrees heading to 84. waiting for the lady to wake up so i can make her heart shaped pancakes with strawberries

Afternoon, Deano

« Reply #213 on: April 20, 2016, 01:59:45 PM »

lunch time, will try to find something good,
maybe even edible.
Subway turkey sandwich here today.
Pizza and salad today, in honor of a manager in the group moving to a different dept.
So when are you going to be a manager moving to a different department?  Seems that's the way to go.
I did tell her to let me know when that dept is hiring, so I can get the stink off me from where I am right now. Just had to put our selections through for our new schedules. We'll see what I get stuck with, but I don't see it ending well.
I just want to be like Dean without the deadbeats!
Well, you have the relo to a warm climate (forget the bit about leaving from a warm climate), broken down truck, I won't speculate on the female friend with benefits part, and you won't have to go to meetings....probably don't want the arthritis either....and don't remember you talking about golf, significant deadbeat issues....so not that much alike after all...
And I will never run out of cigars!  Take or leave the golf, no patience for deadbeats, truck not broke, got 1 too many old women now....... don't ever want to do meetings again of any kind...... chit, chit, chit  another dream down the drain.
Don't mean to burst your bubble, just trying to keep you grounded in a little reality.  Just likely that you will have to blaze your own trail...and have others wish they could retire like TexDave.

« Reply #214 on: April 20, 2016, 02:00:15 PM »

« Reply #215 on: April 20, 2016, 02:00:33 PM »

Afternoon SunnySouthSteve.

« Reply #216 on: April 20, 2016, 02:01:26 PM »

lunch time, will try to find something good,
maybe even edible.
Subway turkey sandwich here today.
Pizza and salad today, in honor of a manager in the group moving to a different dept.
So when are you going to be a manager moving to a different department?  Seems that's the way to go.
I did tell her to let me know when that dept is hiring, so I can get the stink off me from where I am right now. Just had to put our selections through for our new schedules. We'll see what I get stuck with, but I don't see it ending well.
I just want to be like Dean without the deadbeats!
And all the shed building.
Just practice this post:

morning guys EPC 2nd and coffee going here, 59 degrees heading to 84. waiting for the lady to wake up so i can make her heart shaped pancakes with strawberries
Afternoon, Dean. How'd you hit 'em?

« Reply #217 on: April 20, 2016, 02:02:30 PM »

lunch time, will try to find something good,
maybe even edible.
Subway turkey sandwich here today.
Pizza and salad today, in honor of a manager in the group moving to a different dept.
So when are you going to be a manager moving to a different department?  Seems that's the way to go.
I did tell her to let me know when that dept is hiring, so I can get the stink off me from where I am right now. Just had to put our selections through for our new schedules. We'll see what I get stuck with, but I don't see it ending well.
I just want to be like Dean without the deadbeats!
And all the shed building.
Just practice this post:

morning guys EPC 2nd and coffee going here, 59 degrees heading to 84. waiting for the lady to wake up so i can make her heart shaped pancakes with strawberries

Afternoon, Deano
hi steve

« Reply #218 on: April 20, 2016, 02:03:18 PM »

[...]
Good thinking!

« Reply #219 on: April 20, 2016, 02:04:14 PM »

Harriet Tubman to replace Andrew Jackson on the $20

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/21/us/women-currency-treasury-harriet-tubman.html?_r=0
As long as it'll still be worth $20, that's all I care about.

« Reply #220 on: April 20, 2016, 02:06:05 PM »

Eagles have traded for the Browns pick. Moneyball!

« Reply #221 on: April 20, 2016, 02:06:42 PM »

lunch time, will try to find something good,
maybe even edible.
Subway turkey sandwich here today.
Pizza and salad today, in honor of a manager in the group moving to a different dept.
So when are you going to be a manager moving to a different department?  Seems that's the way to go.
I did tell her to let me know when that dept is hiring, so I can get the stink off me from where I am right now. Just had to put our selections through for our new schedules. We'll see what I get stuck with, but I don't see it ending well.
I just want to be like Dean without the deadbeats!
And all the shed building.
Just practice this post:

morning guys EPC 2nd and coffee going here, 59 degrees heading to 84. waiting for the lady to wake up so i can make her heart shaped pancakes with strawberries
Afternoon, Dean. How'd you hit 'em?
had a decent front 9, shot 52 with 1 birdie and 2 pars. shit the bed on the back when my RA acted up, shot 59...partagas black and water here
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/20/2016
« Reply #222 on: April 20, 2016, 02:07:37 PM »

Afternoon SunnySouthSteve.

Couple nice days here for sure. Rain expected to be rollin' in tonight. Gotta rinse off the pollen.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/20/2016
« Reply #223 on: April 20, 2016, 02:11:22 PM »

Harriet Tubman to replace Andrew Jackson on the $20

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/21/us/women-currency-treasury-harriet-tubman.html?_r=0
As long as it'll still be worth $20, that's all I care about.

It hasn't been worth $20 for awhile... Thanks inflation Obama!   ;D

« Reply #224 on: April 20, 2016, 02:12:05 PM »

[...]

Fuckin' nailed it. PotD contender.