Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2016, 09:25:49 AM »

Wonder how CPage is going to follow up it's current stellar offerings...Gurkha's?
It is going to take some doing, maybe just a page of dollar store finds without any cigars.
sure can't complain about the quality today!
Quality no, pricing yes.  I can ALWAYS find SOMETHING to complain about!
Despite what a few folks here claim stating facts is not complaining.

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2016, 09:26:03 AM »

« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2016, 09:27:23 AM »

They do have nice pipe stands but for most of you that would be as good as a Gurkha
Good morning, Rick. Where are these pipe stands? Please paste the link here.

« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2016, 09:28:38 AM »

Wonder how CPage is going to follow up it's current stellar offerings...Gurkha's?
Raspberry thumbprint cookies AND 20x points on your purchase.
Cigars are good.  Prices are not.
Good morning, NJDave. Wonder if the price would be better if you could apply the points right away?

« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2016, 09:30:59 AM »

Wonder how CPage is going to follow up it's current stellar offerings...Gurkha's?
It is going to take some doing, maybe just a page of dollar store finds without any cigars.
sure can't complain about the quality today!
Quality no, pricing yes.  I can ALWAYS find SOMETHING to complain about!
Despite what a few folks here claim stating facts is not complaining.
"GET OFF MY LAWN" is not stating a fact.

Unless you're also waving a gun around.

« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2016, 09:36:36 AM »

Wonder how CPage is going to follow up it's current stellar offerings...Gurkha's?
Raspberry thumbprint cookies AND 20x points on your purchase.
Cigars are good.  Prices are not.
Good morning, NJDave. Wonder if the price would be better if you could apply the points right away?
Nope, still wouldn't be great, and definitely not qualify for cheapy cheapo consideration.

« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2016, 09:36:42 AM »

Waffles and fruit consumed, guess I will walk the dogs then find some more crap to throw away.  Will not have to look very hard that is for damn sure.

« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2016, 09:38:23 AM »

Wonder how CPage is going to follow up it's current stellar offerings...Gurkha's?
Raspberry thumbprint cookies AND 20x points on your purchase.
Cigars are good.  Prices are not.
Good morning, NJDave. Wonder if the price would be better if you could apply the points right away?
Nope, still wouldn't be great, and definitely not qualify for cheapy cheapo consideration.
In numerical terms if you pay $50 for a 5 pack you get $1 worth of points on some overpriced cigars.  Decide for yourself.

« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2016, 09:39:49 AM »

Wonder how CPage is going to follow up it's current stellar offerings...Gurkha's?
It is going to take some doing, maybe just a page of dollar store finds without any cigars.
sure can't complain about the quality today!
Quality no, pricing yes.  I can ALWAYS find SOMETHING to complain about!
Despite what a few folks here claim stating facts is not complaining.
"GET OFF MY LAWN" is not stating a fact.

Unless you're also waving a gun around.
???

« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2016, 09:40:38 AM »

Waffles and fruit consumed, guess I will walk the dogs then find some more crap to throw away.  Will not have to look very hard that is for damn sure.
I think I'm gonna do waffles too, followed by throwing a bunch of stuff out. You've inspired me, Tex.

« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2016, 09:41:48 AM »

Waffles and fruit consumed, guess I will walk the dogs then find some more crap to throw away.  Will not have to look very hard that is for damn sure.
I think I'm gonna do waffles too, followed by throwing a bunch of stuff out. You've inspired me, Tex.
Go for it!!!

« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2016, 09:42:30 AM »

Mayor I'm on Tapatalk it's under pipe accessories on the CP

« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2016, 10:07:55 AM »

good morning guys. had unexpected company last night and was forced to play gracious host. same with this morning. was ready to take the lady home for coffee and breakfast but a friend of hers kidnapped her for yard sales. so the rest of the morning is MINE. Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee here.

« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2016, 10:08:13 AM »

My Savinelli billiard

« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2016, 10:10:19 AM »

Morning Dean, back to work for a bit.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8