Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2016, 10:25:49 AM »

Wonder how CPage is going to follow up it's current stellar offerings...Gurkha's?
It is going to take some doing, maybe just a page of dollar store finds without any cigars.
sure can't complain about the quality today!
Quality no, pricing yes.  I can ALWAYS find SOMETHING to complain about!
Despite what a few folks here claim stating facts is not complaining.
Good point, and I always stick to the facts!

« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2016, 10:29:52 AM »

Morning Dean

« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2016, 10:30:06 AM »

Wonder how CPage is going to follow up it's current stellar offerings...Gurkha's?
It is going to take some doing, maybe just a page of dollar store finds without any cigars.
sure can't complain about the quality today!
Quality no, pricing yes.  I can ALWAYS find SOMETHING to complain about!
Despite what a few folks here claim stating facts is not complaining.
Good point, and I always stick to the facts!
Indeed!

And we do not judge we simply call them balls and strikes as we see them.

« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2016, 10:31:56 AM »

Morning Dean
morning Dave. you playing at retired today?

« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2016, 10:33:35 AM »

Well I have walked the dogs then filled up all the reach cans and recycle can while the warden is still betting ready for the day.  Throwing crap out moves quickly when she is not overseeing it, thus I get it done while she is making me wait or at work.

« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2016, 10:34:09 AM »

Morning Dean
morning Dave. you playing at retired today?
Not till the race starts around 12:30.

« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2016, 10:36:39 AM »

AMTRAK LEAD ENGINE DERAILS AFTER CRASH NEAR PHILADELPHIA

CHESTER, Pa. (AP) -- Authorities say an Amtrak train struck a piece of construction equipment just south of Philadelphia, and some injuries are being reported.

Service on the Northeast Corridor between New York and Philadelphia has been suspended.

Update:  2 persons dead

« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2016, 10:50:48 AM »

Our buddy Barry got in a little Nicaragua trip to see AJ.

http://forum.cigar.com/discussion/896202/nicaragua-trip

« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2016, 11:17:53 AM »

Our buddy Barry got in a little Nicaragua trip to see AJ.

http://forum.cigar.com/discussion/896202/nicaragua-trip
I miss Barry, ehh.

« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2016, 11:19:46 AM »

Mayor I'm on Tapatalk it's under pipe accessories on the CP
Thanks. Saw it. Now I'm trying to figure out why I would need it.

« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2016, 11:27:48 AM »

Mayor I'm on Tapatalk it's under pipe accessories on the CP
Thanks. Saw it. Now I'm trying to figure out why I would need it.
since when do you need a reason Tony?

« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2016, 11:28:00 AM »

Our buddy Barry got in a little Nicaragua trip to see AJ.

http://forum.cigar.com/discussion/896202/nicaragua-trip
I'm impressed... That you know how to navigate that forum.

« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2016, 11:28:52 AM »

Mayor I'm on Tapatalk it's under pipe accessories on the CP
Thanks. Saw it. Now I'm trying to figure out why I would need it.
since when do you need a reason Tony?
Just looks like decoration to me, Deano. I'd rather spend my money on smokes.

« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2016, 11:38:06 AM »

Mayor I'm on Tapatalk it's under pipe accessories on the CP
Thanks. Saw it. Now I'm trying to figure out why I would need it.
since when do you need a reason Tony?
Just looks like decoration to me, Deano. I'd rather spend my money on smokes.
me too.

« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2016, 11:43:58 AM »

Mayor I'm on Tapatalk it's under pipe accessories on the CP
Thanks. Saw it. Now I'm trying to figure out why I would need it.
since when do you need a reason Tony?
Just looks like decoration to me, Deano. I'd rather spend my money on smokes.
me too.
Down your way, I can't ever see reaching for a pipe (GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER, DAVE) because I only do so when it's too cold for a whole cigar.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8