Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2016, 04:43:19 PM »

Time for a Costco run. Trying to figure out what we're having for Easter dinner. Maybe I'll get inspired there.
Bone-in Prime Rib, baked potato and  asparagus here if that helps you any.
That sounds good. I was thinking ham BUT you may have turned me around on this.
LOL, ham is more traditional for Easter but we usually have prime rib.
Turkey at Thanksgiving, prime rib at Christmas, lamb at Easter.
Turkey at Thanksgiving, ham at Christmas, prime rib at New Years and lamb at Easter when I was growing up but we have changed the Easter to prime rib also as I am the only one here that likes lamb.

Add boiled crawfish for Good Friday, BBQ chicken for Memorial Day and a big fish fry on the 4th of July.  No real standard for Labor Day but usually some kind of BBQ.

« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2016, 04:44:47 PM »

These Uncut's are somewhat Rocky Patelish as no two seem to be the same.

« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2016, 05:07:46 PM »

These Uncut's are somewhat Rocky Patelish as no two seem to be the same.
Some un-Rocky Patelish RP's and worth a fiver:
RP Royale
RP Hamlet Tabaquero

« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2016, 06:44:23 PM »

Saturday Night Sheesh!

« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2016, 06:56:39 PM »

Time for a Costco run. Trying to figure out what we're having for Easter dinner. Maybe I'll get inspired there.
Bone-in Prime Rib, baked potato and  asparagus here if that helps you any.
That sounds good. I was thinking ham BUT you may have turned me around on this.
LOL, ham is more traditional for Easter but we usually have prime rib.
Turkey at Thanksgiving, prime rib at Christmas, lamb at Easter.
I bought some lamb loin chops and a ham. So now I just need to figure out how to prepare them.

« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2016, 06:58:11 PM »

These Uncut's are somewhat Rocky Patelish as no two seem to be the same.
I couldn't agree with you more. I'm so disappointed in their inconsistency. The first one I smoked was rock solid and I don't think I've had one as good since.

« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2016, 07:04:51 PM »

Time for a Costco run. Trying to figure out what we're having for Easter dinner. Maybe I'll get inspired there.
Bone-in Prime Rib, baked potato and  asparagus here if that helps you any.
That sounds good. I was thinking ham BUT you may have turned me around on this.
LOL, ham is more traditional for Easter but we usually have prime rib.
Turkey at Thanksgiving, prime rib at Christmas, lamb at Easter.
I bought some lamb loin chops and a ham. So now I just need to figure out how to prepare them.
Cook them?

« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2016, 07:13:03 PM »

These Uncut's are somewhat Rocky Patelish as no two seem to be the same.
I couldn't agree with you more. I'm so disappointed in their inconsistency. The first one I smoked was rock solid and I don't think I've had one as good since.
I have had more good ones than bad ones but they are all over the place.  Last one I had was a total disaster one today was pretty good but some have been better.  Don't think I Would buy more though.

« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2016, 07:13:40 PM »

Time for a Costco run. Trying to figure out what we're having for Easter dinner. Maybe I'll get inspired there.
Bone-in Prime Rib, baked potato and  asparagus here if that helps you any.
That sounds good. I was thinking ham BUT you may have turned me around on this.
LOL, ham is more traditional for Easter but we usually have prime rib.
Turkey at Thanksgiving, prime rib at Christmas, lamb at Easter.
I bought some lamb loin chops and a ham. So now I just need to figure out how to prepare them.
Cook them?
+1.

« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2016, 07:16:18 PM »

Leftover crawfish for dinner here.

« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2016, 07:16:54 PM »

Sooners are ripping them a new azz CB

« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2016, 07:52:08 PM »

These Uncut's are somewhat Rocky Patelish as no two seem to be the same.
I couldn't agree with you more. I'm so disappointed in their inconsistency. The first one I smoked was rock solid and I don't think I've had one as good since.
I have had more good ones than bad ones but they are all over the place.  Last one I had was a total disaster one today was pretty good but some have been better.  Don't think I Would buy more though.
I concur. Somewhat meh.  Not the worst of the line, but won't buy again.  I'll take the corona over anything else.

« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2016, 07:53:59 PM »

Finishing up an after dinner V melanio rob here.  We had our Easter dinner today. Ham!

« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2016, 08:24:03 PM »

Sooners are ripping them a new azz CB
On to the Final Four!

« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2016, 08:28:14 PM »

Evening Bean
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7