Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2016, 02:25:11 PM »

Howdy Tony, and Happy Easter to all the fine BOTL's
And some of the other guys on here too? You know, the unfine ones?
Unfine>fine ones.

« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2016, 02:32:56 PM »

Howdy Tony, and Happy Easter to all the fine BOTL's
And some of the other guys on here too? You know, the unfine ones?
Unfine>fine ones.
Unfine = thick ?

« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2016, 02:50:31 PM »

Time for a Costco run. Trying to figure out what we're having for Easter dinner. Maybe I'll get inspired there.

« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2016, 03:03:39 PM »

Time for a Costco run. Trying to figure out what we're having for Easter dinner. Maybe I'll get inspired there.
Bone-in Prime Rib, baked potato and  asparagus here if that helps you any.

« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2016, 03:10:43 PM »

nice deal on Oliva MBlll's at Holts:
http://www.icontact-archive.com/bbUSYPg6clC1lcTXkDeXpXAoBqZgSweo?w=4             $59.95/20
Indeed!  Eat your heart out Tex!
Mother Fuk'r!!!!

Oh well can't ever get too many so I just  bought two more to reduce my average to $3.50/stick :)

That has to be the best premium cigar deal in history.

Oh yeah, GFY CB ;) since you already bought some too.

« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2016, 03:13:35 PM »

Howdy Tony, and Happy Easter to all the fine BOTL's
Afternoon and Happy Easter to you.  You a Texan yet?

« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2016, 03:19:29 PM »

Well my new 3rd tub is coming along well, only bought 30 cigars Thursday, 25 yesterday and 50 more today.

Sheesh, I am a sick man, now think I will go outside and smoke one.

« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2016, 03:23:07 PM »

Time for a Costco run. Trying to figure out what we're having for Easter dinner. Maybe I'll get inspired there.
Bone-in Prime Rib, baked potato and  asparagus here if that helps you any.
That sounds good. I was thinking ham BUT you may have turned me around on this.

« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2016, 03:29:58 PM »

Time for a Costco run. Trying to figure out what we're having for Easter dinner. Maybe I'll get inspired there.
Bone-in Prime Rib, baked potato and  asparagus here if that helps you any.
That sounds good. I was thinking ham BUT you may have turned me around on this.
LOL, ham is more traditional for Easter but we usually have prime rib.
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2016, 04:02:25 PM »

nice deal on Oliva MBlll's at Holts:
http://www.icontact-archive.com/bbUSYPg6clC1lcTXkDeXpXAoBqZgSweo?w=4             $59.95/20
Indeed!  Eat your heart out Tex!
Mother Fuk'r!!!!

Oh well can't ever get too many so I just  bought two more to reduce my average to $3.50/stick :)

That has to be the best premium cigar deal in history.

Oh yeah, GFY CB ;) since you already bought some too.
Hey Tex, I was thinking of you when I posted that, knew you had another tub to fill, bought a few more myself. And yes Tony, happy easter to all, especially the unfine ones.

« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2016, 04:07:56 PM »

Diesel Uncut now cut and lit.

« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2016, 04:10:19 PM »

nice deal on Oliva MBlll's at Holts:
http://www.icontact-archive.com/bbUSYPg6clC1lcTXkDeXpXAoBqZgSweo?w=4             $59.95/20
Indeed!  Eat your heart out Tex!
Mother Fuk'r!!!!

Oh well can't ever get too many so I just  bought two more to reduce my average to $3.50/stick :)

That has to be the best premium cigar deal in history.

Oh yeah, GFY CB ;) since you already bought some too.
Hey Tex, I was thinking of you when I posted that, knew you had another tub to fill, bought a few more myself. And yes Tony, happy easter to all, especially the unfine ones.
The Mash had 5 packs of the Churchills for $50 this morning, I was laughing then with the $80 price for 20 out there before you even hit me with the new deal

« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2016, 04:33:03 PM »

Some Yahoo comments on Cruz sex scandal:

“A poll was taken by 2,000 prostitutes asking if they would have sex with Ted Cruz. 91% said ‘Never Again”.

“I already know what Cruz’s excuse will be. I have no knowledge of the 5 affairs. It was dark and I thought I was sleeping with my wife at the Trump Hotel. I blame the darkness and I blame you, Donald Trump. You introduced me to those 5 women. You are a disgusting pimp. ”

‘ll be so glad when this election is over; just the thought of this smear makes my skin crawl. I’m sorry, but there’s something about Cruz’s persona that’s creepy and I don’t trust him. Now I realize my instincts were spot on.

« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2016, 04:40:23 PM »

Time for a Costco run. Trying to figure out what we're having for Easter dinner. Maybe I'll get inspired there.
Bone-in Prime Rib, baked potato and  asparagus here if that helps you any.
That sounds good. I was thinking ham BUT you may have turned me around on this.
LOL, ham is more traditional for Easter but we usually have prime rib.
Turkey at Thanksgiving, prime rib at Christmas, lamb at Easter.

« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2016, 04:41:34 PM »

nice deal on Oliva MBlll's at Holts:
http://www.icontact-archive.com/bbUSYPg6clC1lcTXkDeXpXAoBqZgSweo?w=4             $59.95/20
Indeed!  Eat your heart out Tex!
Mother Fuk'r!!!!

Oh well can't ever get too many so I just  bought two more to reduce my average to $3.50/stick :)

That has to be the best premium cigar deal in history.

Oh yeah, GFY CB ;) since you already bought some too.
Muah haha haha haha!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7