Author Topic: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!  (Read 22598 times)

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #150 on: March 17, 2016, 12:25:38 PM »

Wawa Black Forest ham with Swiss cheese on a pretzel roll with a bag of Herrs Old Bay chips at the desk today.
Had my standard carrots with peanut butter.
Sounds interesting.  had celery with pb, but never tried carrots.  like pretty much anything with peanut butter on it.  (food, we're talking food here)

fluffernutter...
yes,  a childhood treat.    :D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #151 on: March 17, 2016, 12:29:12 PM »

Wawa Black Forest ham with Swiss cheese on a pretzel roll with a bag of Herrs Old Bay chips at the desk today.
Had my standard carrots with peanut butter.
Sounds interesting.  had celery with pb, but never tried carrots.  like pretty much anything with peanut butter on it.  (food, we're talking food here)

fluffernutter...
yes,  a child hood at heart treat.    :D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #152 on: March 17, 2016, 12:35:35 PM »

Wawa Black Forest ham with Swiss cheese on a pretzel roll with a bag of Herrs Old Bay chips at the desk today.
Had my standard carrots with peanut butter.
Sounds interesting.  had celery with pb, but never tried carrots.  like pretty much anything with peanut butter on it.  (food, we're talking food here)

fluffernutter...
Afternoon, BD.

lol... thanks

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #153 on: March 17, 2016, 01:04:53 PM »

Wawa Black Forest ham with Swiss cheese on a pretzel roll with a bag of Herrs Old Bay chips at the desk today.
Had my standard carrots with peanut butter.
Sounds interesting.  had celery with pb, but never tried carrots.  like pretty much anything with peanut butter on it.  (food, we're talking food here)
fluffernutter...
Afternoon, BD.
lol... thanks

I see BD's costume shop is running on autopilot while he is away.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #154 on: March 17, 2016, 01:06:37 PM »

Wawa Black Forest ham with Swiss cheese on a pretzel roll with a bag of Herrs Old Bay chips at the desk today.
Had my standard carrots with peanut butter.
Sounds interesting.  had celery with pb, but never tried carrots.  like pretty much anything with peanut butter on it.  (food, we're talking food here)
fluffernutter...
Afternoon, BD.
lol... thanks

I see BD's costume shop is running on autopilot while he is away.

and as always, there is a WIDE selection...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #155 on: March 17, 2016, 01:07:16 PM »

Afternoon, Mark
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #156 on: March 17, 2016, 01:09:14 PM »

Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #157 on: March 17, 2016, 01:13:31 PM »

Afternoon BS.

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #158 on: March 17, 2016, 01:18:15 PM »

Wawa Black Forest ham with Swiss cheese on a pretzel roll with a bag of Herrs Old Bay chips at the desk today.
Had my standard carrots with peanut butter.
Sounds interesting.  had celery with pb, but never tried carrots.  like pretty much anything with peanut butter on it.  (food, we're talking food here)
fluffernutter...
Afternoon, BD.
lol... thanks

I see BD's costume shop is running on autopilot while he is away.
and as always, there is a WIDE selection...
I'm just concerned what she plans to do with that "wand".
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #159 on: March 17, 2016, 01:19:53 PM »

Afternoon BS.

Hey, Sam. You gonna make for an early escape today?

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #160 on: March 17, 2016, 01:20:23 PM »

Wawa Black Forest ham with Swiss cheese on a pretzel roll with a bag of Herrs Old Bay chips at the desk today.
Had my standard carrots with peanut butter.
Sounds interesting.  had celery with pb, but never tried carrots.  like pretty much anything with peanut butter on it.  (food, we're talking food here)

fluffernutter...
Afternoon, BD.

lol... thanks

O'Giggity
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #161 on: March 17, 2016, 01:26:05 PM »

Wawa Black Forest ham with Swiss cheese on a pretzel roll with a bag of Herrs Old Bay chips at the desk today.
Had my standard carrots with peanut butter.
Sounds interesting.  had celery with pb, but never tried carrots.  like pretty much anything with peanut butter on it.  (food, we're talking food here)
fluffernutter...
Afternoon, BD.
lol... thanks

I see BD's costume shop is running on autopilot while he is away.
and as always, there is a WIDE selection...
I'm just concerned what she plans to do with that "wand".

Guess there needed to be more cleavage in the pic to distract you from the wand. Tried to keep banter/office compliance.  ;)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #162 on: March 17, 2016, 01:26:45 PM »

Afternoon BS.

Hey, Sam. You gonna make for an early escape today?
no, probably have to work a bit after closing to catch up to last week sometime.  not sure there are too many Irishmen in Wilmington given the demographic I see.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #163 on: March 17, 2016, 01:38:41 PM »

Afternoon BS.

Hey, Sam. You gonna make for an early escape today?
no, probably have to work a bit after closing to catch up to last week sometime.  not sure there are too many Irishmen in Wilmington given the demographic I see.

Haha. Got ya. I'm leaving a little early just to get off the streets before the drunks start thinking about what they're gonna do.

Re: 3/17/2016 - Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #164 on: March 17, 2016, 01:40:17 PM »

Slept right through the alarm.  #@_$!
Understandable, as late as you were up.
Completed the 3Ss in record time and am on the train.

Good morning, leprechauns.
Morning SSS Bagpipes, enjoy the train ride.  Seems funny now when you are on the train or at the car I actually know where you are.
Yeah and I'm standing. Sound familiar?
Yep, sounds familiar.
Subject:NJ Transit Alerts
Trains are subject to 30 minute delays in/out of NYPS due to a disabled train in one of the Hudson River tubes.

Just wasn't meant to be. Sheesh.
You might should have worked from home today.
Then he would have missed all the hot young girls, who make the St. Patty's Day Pilgrimage, from Jersey
to the NYC parade and the bars.  I even helped some hot confused babes in Secaucus, find their way to Penn Station.
good morning boys.  I was surprised they were on the 7:36 train out from my start. normally the 9 and 10 am trains
are filled with the green clad, beer infused parade watchers.
NOT looking forward to the puke filled commute home.
You are talking public transit and not in your car, right?