Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

« Reply #180 on: March 16, 2016, 02:58:29 PM »

So Bean, speaking of inaction....what is the target completion date for your domestic project?
We are not supposed to ask about that topic anymore, Bean is a little sensitive about it.
Really man, I'd forgotten all about the-project-which-shall-not-be-named until he made that remark.  He should have provided a trigger warning.
Just go to your fukkin safe place and forget I mentioned it.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/16/2016
« Reply #181 on: March 16, 2016, 03:07:23 PM »

V Lancero's 5/$27 on the Mash.
hmm, haven't seen them in a while.  did see 2 left from 2 years ago or so in the work humi yesterday.  also noticed some cubao # 7's on the biz at $35.00 for 10 I think it was, in that fire sale they posted today.
Keep in mind those are a new blend
the cubaos or the V's?
The Cuboas, after Espinosa and Ortega split, Ortega made these on his own. Not the same as the originals we bought
bastiges!  thanks for the heads up Scott!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/16/2016
« Reply #182 on: March 16, 2016, 03:07:39 PM »

Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/16/2016
« Reply #183 on: March 16, 2016, 03:12:30 PM »

Well all this webinar bullshit goes live August 2017 so that gets the a great big GFY's from me.
'zactly,  by then you'll be tooling around the bayous in your 4-wheel retirement home.

« Reply #184 on: March 16, 2016, 03:13:12 PM »

Think I will mow the front yard.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #185 on: March 16, 2016, 03:14:47 PM »

V Lancero's 5/$27 on the Mash.
hmm, haven't seen them in a while.  did see 2 left from 2 years ago or so in the work humi yesterday.  also noticed some cubao # 7's on the biz at $35.00 for 10 I think it was, in that fire sale they posted today.
Keep in mind those are a new blend
the cubaos or the V's?
The Cuboas, after Espinosa and Ortega split, Ortega made these on his own. Not the same as the originals we bought
bastiges!  thanks for the heads up Scott!
Not sure about the blend but still made at MF.

« Reply #186 on: March 16, 2016, 03:17:23 PM »

V Lancero's 5/$27 on the Mash.
hmm, haven't seen them in a while.  did see 2 left from 2 years ago or so in the work humi yesterday.  also noticed some cubao # 7's on the biz at $35.00 for 10 I think it was, in that fire sale they posted today.
Keep in mind those are a new blend
the cubaos or the V's?
The Cuboas, after Espinosa and Ortega split, Ortega made these on his own. Not the same as the originals we bought
bastiges!  thanks for the heads up Scott!
Not sure about the blend but still made at MF.
Ogie's here and it's not page 18 yet.  he seems to be the voice of reason
when it comes to cigars(and the man with the FS codes!).  8)
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #187 on: March 16, 2016, 03:22:21 PM »

Will this work?  Ah, yes.  That's old v. new.

« Reply #188 on: March 16, 2016, 03:58:02 PM »

Will this work?  Ah, yes.  That's old v. new.
I can buy that argument.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/16/2016
« Reply #189 on: March 16, 2016, 03:58:58 PM »

Will this work?  Ah, yes.  That's old v. new.
Yes it do.  Thanks Ogie.  sure looks different, at least the wrapper.

« Reply #190 on: March 16, 2016, 04:03:10 PM »

Grass mowed, now about time for cigars and a cold drink.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #191 on: March 16, 2016, 04:09:45 PM »

Lot of news today...
http://www.valleynewslive.com/home/headlines/Obama-to-Nominate-Federal-Appeals-Court-Judge-Merrick-Garland-For-the-Supreme-Court-372223072.html
Just as would be expected, this is from the Wasington Times:

conservative Judicial Crisis Network, which plans to spend at least $2 million on an advertising campaign to oppose Judge Merrick Garland’s nomination, says the nominee “has a very liberal view of gun rights.”

JCN chief counsel Carrie Severino said in a blog post that Judge Merrick’s record on the bench since 1997 “leads to the conclusion that he would vote to reverse one of Justice Scalia’s most important opinions, D.C. vs. Heller, which affirmed that the Second Amendment confers an individual right to keep and bear arms.”
Why am I not surprised?
Great way for Judge Severino to get herself from easy attention and free posts.
I know her ... young mother, woman of faith ... sound thinking ... not a judge, but chief counsel. I'd certainly trust her judgment.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #192 on: March 16, 2016, 04:30:10 PM »

Wasn't trying to be a jerk about the blends. Didn't know if I could get the pics to post properly.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #193 on: March 16, 2016, 04:32:32 PM »

[...]

And just what is Obama trying to get besides more attention?
He doesn't need more, I believe he will be happy just coasting into retirement.
Don't kid yourself
In the past, especially on the CI site, there was a ban on political or religious speech ... I can see the reason why, and still there were still certain individuals who would drop a bomb, then quickly say, no more of that kind of speech (effectively getting his opinion in, but shutting down any dissent).  Personally, I am interested in what other on the banter think on various issues (because of the different areas of the country and different backgrounds of the BOTLs here).  The main thing is that the discussion, even heated at times, doesn't degenerate in to slugfests and insults (except on Tuesdays ... though those insults should be limited to scurrilous personal attacks rather than ideological discussions). So, for my two cents on the SCOTUS nomination ... I don't know the candidate, but I do know that ANYTHING O. does is carefully politically planned, and he'll continue to do so until he leaves office.  He didn't get into office after 2 years in the Senate (and then 2 years campaigning for the Presidency), without a great deal of help, and hasn't continued without the cadre, supporting, directing, guiding him.  Vice President Joe Biden, is on the record (video is available), in 1992 as head of the Senate Judiciary Committe, saying absolutely there should not be a SCOTUS appointment in the election year (when the shoe was on the other foot).  Lyin' hypocrites ... they know exactly what they are doing ... trying to make the Repubs look bad in blocking a seemingly qualified candidate. Too bad that he's being made into a political football (if he is a good guy), but he seems to be entering into it willingly with eyes wide open.  Still, I watched the entire Press Conference and introduction.  It was made clear over and over what O. was trying to do, constantly referring to how bad the Repubs would be to block hearings.  Made me ill, he's such a player ... a deceitul hypocrite, playing the patriotic Constitutionalist when it suits him and shredding it on the other hand when it suits him.  Rant over ... sorry ...but I hope folks wake up and open up their eyes ... The Repubs better lose their weeniehood, come together, and unite with a positive plan ... but sadly, they are not as savvy as the other side.

« Reply #194 on: March 16, 2016, 04:40:10 PM »

[...]

Certainly trust hers more than Obummer's or anyone in Congress!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16