CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: 3/9/2016  (Read 18649 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 3/9/2016
« Reply #105 on: March 09, 2016, 02:46:47 PM »

Pretty hot flight attendant too :)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #106 on: March 09, 2016, 02:48:03 PM »

Damn, make that 2 hotties

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #107 on: March 09, 2016, 03:29:10 PM »

my order that shipped from cigar bid yesterday, is on the truck to be delivered today.
free shipping faster than regular shipping. woo-hoo!  8)
Sweet!  do they honor that more than once?  I haven't tried since I did my FF order last week.
think it was just a one time deal.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #108 on: March 09, 2016, 03:30:47 PM »

Alright, center seat is empty!
so one of the hot flight attendants could sit there, while the other is in your lap!  8)

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #109 on: March 09, 2016, 03:38:16 PM »

my order that shipped from cigar bid yesterday, is on the truck to be delivered today.
Sweet!  do they honor that more than once?  I haven't tried since I did my FF order last week.
ok, thanks.  I'm not complaining, I also did around $90.00 with free freight.  got some pretty good sticks for that there too.  Brick House, Latitude Zero, Pimp sticks, even picked up a 5 pk of Chillin Moose because there isn't too much cooler than a Moose chillin out.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #110 on: March 09, 2016, 03:43:15 PM »

Could not figure out if I was at the Austin airport or the zoo but got a turkey sandwich and it was $15.55 so must be the airport.
probably not a good idea to buy meat products at the zoo.  just sayin.
Safer than Chipotle!
Indeed.  A ZuPreem sandwich!
Nice.  Hey CB!
Whatcha know Sam?  Spring in March with 68°.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #111 on: March 09, 2016, 03:44:01 PM »

Could not figure out if I was at the Austin airport or the zoo but got a turkey sandwich and it was $15.55 so must be the airport.
Safer than Chipotle!
They both source from the zoo, just that Chipotle buys a cheaper class of...er..."leftovers."

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #112 on: March 09, 2016, 03:46:47 PM »

ok, thanks.  I'm not complaining, I also did around $90.00 with free freight.  got some pretty good sticks for that there too.  Brick House, Latitude Zero, Pimp sticks, even picked up a 5 pk of Chillin Moose because there isn't too much cooler than a Moose chillin out.
About to fire up a Rocky Patel Hamlet Tabaquero.  Sounded interesting enough to get a fiver on the Bid.

"Hamlet Paredes was one of Cuba’s most sought after cigar rollers, often traveling internationally to do in-store rolling demonstrations. Rocky Patel aided Hamlet and his family in escaping Cuba and coming to the US, and now Hamlet is releasing his first cigar for Rocky, Tabaquero by Hamlet Paredes."

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #113 on: March 09, 2016, 03:48:55 PM »

About to fire up a Rocky Patel Hamlet Tabaquero.  Ssounded interesting enough to get a fiver on the Bid.

"Hamlet Paredes was one of Cuba’s most sought after cigar rollers, often traveling internationally to do in-store rolling demonstrations. Rocky Patel aided Hamlet and his family in escaping Cuba and coming to the US, and now Hamlet is releasing his first cigar for Rocky, Tabaquero by Hamlet Paredes."
That DOES sound interesting.  Please let me know what you think about it.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #114 on: March 09, 2016, 03:51:31 PM »

Safer than Chipotle!
Indeed.  A ZuPreem sandwich!
Nice.  Hey CB!
Whatcha know Sam?  Spring in March with 68°.
Lovin the warmth!  heading to Rehoboth Beach for a spring fling with the warden this weekend.  Like the beach in the winter since there's not a crowd and I don't go in the water anymore anyway.  might be a tad chillier there as the ocean is still in the 50's, but it's a nice quiet weekend away at a resort.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #115 on: March 09, 2016, 03:53:21 PM »

About to fire up a Rocky Patel Hamlet Tabaquero.  Ssounded interesting enough to get a fiver on the Bid.

Kinda of an ugly seegar band.  Touch of sweet dried fruit.  Full flavored.  Pretty good OTT.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #116 on: March 09, 2016, 04:00:54 PM »

Kinda of an ugly seegar band.  Touch of sweet dried fruit.  Full flavored.  Pretty good OTT.
Nice, sounds right up my alley!   Looks like I'm going to have to give them a try.  Thanks!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #117 on: March 09, 2016, 04:08:42 PM »

Nice, sounds right up my alley!   Looks like I'm going to have to give them a try.  Thanks!
Nice solid construction.  Good, easy draw.  Dark, textured wrapper.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #118 on: March 09, 2016, 04:08:46 PM »

Damn, make that 2 hotties
So you're not complaining about this travel experience then?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #119 on: March 09, 2016, 04:09:07 PM »

What was his name?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11