Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

« Reply #135 on: March 09, 2016, 06:57:43 PM »

Just ran into Flip at the train station and he confirmed that he won't be able to join us in tomorrow's herf.

Still haven't picked a spot to go to but I'm sure it will be fabulous.
I can get a cab somewhere if needed
Don't sweat it. I'll figure it out and keep you posted. It's supposed to be another gorgeous day so I was considering a smoke friendly rooftop bar. Even considered driving you to Jamie's (in Jersey) for a great meal and cigars and then returning you to your hotel.
I am starting to like the way you think!
Nice place, look it up.  http://www.jamiescigars.com/
You get into the city yet?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/9/2016
« Reply #136 on: March 09, 2016, 06:58:23 PM »

It's 1930

« Reply #137 on: March 09, 2016, 06:58:36 PM »

Just ran into Flip at the train station and he confirmed that he won't be able to join us in tomorrow's herf.

Still haven't picked a spot to go to but I'm sure it will be fabulous.
I can get a cab somewhere if needed
Don't sweat it. I'll figure it out and keep you posted. It's supposed to be another gorgeous day so I was considering a smoke friendly rooftop bar. Even considered driving you to Jamie's (in Jersey) for a great meal and cigars and then returning you to your hotel.
I am starting to like the way you think!
Nice place, look it up.  http://www.jamiescigars.com/
You get into the city yet?
Next stop

« Reply #138 on: March 09, 2016, 07:04:37 PM »

Just ran into Flip at the train station and he confirmed that he won't be able to join us in tomorrow's herf.

Still haven't picked a spot to go to but I'm sure it will be fabulous.
I can get a cab somewhere if needed
Don't sweat it. I'll figure it out and keep you posted. It's supposed to be another gorgeous day so I was considering a smoke friendly rooftop bar. Even considered driving you to Jamie's (in Jersey) for a great meal and cigars and then returning you to your hotel.
I am starting to like the way you think!
Nice place, look it up.  http://www.jamiescigars.com/
You get into the city yet?
I like the idea of a cigar menu.

« Reply #139 on: March 09, 2016, 07:13:39 PM »

Just ran into Flip at the train station and he confirmed that he won't be able to join us in tomorrow's herf.

Still haven't picked a spot to go to but I'm sure it will be fabulous.
I can get a cab somewhere if needed
Don't sweat it. I'll figure it out and keep you posted. It's supposed to be another gorgeous day so I was considering a smoke friendly rooftop bar. Even considered driving you to Jamie's (in Jersey) for a great meal and cigars and then returning you to your hotel.
I am starting to like the way you think!
Nice place, look it up.  http://www.jamiescigars.com/
You get into the city yet?
I like the idea of a cigar menu.
Real nice restaurant, classy bar, but the cigar menu is very limited and not really to my liking.  Just bring my own.

« Reply #140 on: March 09, 2016, 07:20:18 PM »

In a cab somewhere getting the schit scared out of me

« Reply #141 on: March 09, 2016, 07:23:51 PM »

Just ran into Flip at the train station and he confirmed that he won't be able to join us in tomorrow's herf.

Still haven't picked a spot to go to but I'm sure it will be fabulous.
I can get a cab somewhere if needed
Don't sweat it. I'll figure it out and keep you posted. It's supposed to be another gorgeous day so I was considering a smoke friendly rooftop bar. Even considered driving you to Jamie's (in Jersey) for a great meal and cigars and then returning you to your hotel.
I am starting to like the way you think!
Nice place, look it up.  http://www.jamiescigars.com/
You get into the city yet?
I like the idea of a cigar menu.
Real nice restaurant, classy bar, but the cigar menu is very limited and not really to my liking.  Just bring my own.
I happen to have a few with me
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/9/2016
« Reply #142 on: March 09, 2016, 07:29:09 PM »

In a cab somewhere getting the schit scared out of me
I told you to take UBR

« Reply #143 on: March 09, 2016, 07:47:18 PM »

Made it👍

« Reply #144 on: March 09, 2016, 07:58:00 PM »

In a cab somewhere getting the schit scared out of me
In other words, welcome to NYC!

« Reply #145 on: March 09, 2016, 08:08:11 PM »

At St Georges Tavern with a Southern Tier IPA waiting on some shrimp scampi.  Be a great place if I could fire up a cigar.

« Reply #146 on: March 09, 2016, 08:08:43 PM »

In a cab somewhere getting the schit scared out of me
In other words, welcome to NYC!
Correct!

« Reply #147 on: March 09, 2016, 08:12:18 PM »

Just ran into Flip at the train station and he confirmed that he won't be able to join us in tomorrow's herf.

Still haven't picked a spot to go to but I'm sure it will be fabulous.
I can get a cab somewhere if needed
Don't sweat it. I'll figure it out and keep you posted. It's supposed to be another gorgeous day so I was considering a smoke friendly rooftop bar. Even considered driving you to Jamie's (in Jersey) for a great meal and cigars and then returning you to your hotel.
I am starting to like the way you think!
Nice place, look it up.  http://www.jamiescigars.com/
You get into the city yet?
I like the idea of a cigar menu.
Real nice restaurant, classy bar, but the cigar menu is very limited and not really to my liking.  Just bring my own.
Looks wonderful

« Reply #148 on: March 09, 2016, 09:11:49 PM »

Evening Travellin'Daves and whoever else may be lurkin'.  Enjoy your NYC experience.

« Reply #149 on: March 09, 2016, 09:19:37 PM »

Don't worry about me I am in a tavern in NYC shooting tequila with the Argentinian bartender in a black dress
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11