Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/3/2016
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2016, 12:08:38 PM »

A blonde is watching the news with her husband when the newscaster says, "Six Brazilian men die in a skydiving accident." The blonde starts crying to her husband, sobbing, "That's horrible!" Confused, he replies, "Yes Dear, it is sad, but they were skydiving, and there is always that risk involved." After a few minutes, the blonde, still sobbing, says, "How many is a Brazilian?"
And in an up-to-date version of that joke, I'm sure it would some how relate to, "Six men die while getting a Brazilian wax job...!"
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/3/2016
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2016, 12:10:30 PM »

Fish, I don't know if you saw the beer notice I put up for you yesterday....

https://duclaw.com/beer/double-naked-fish/

Thought it would go well paired with cigars that have that raspberry thumbprint cookie profile.
I bet that would go great with two big scoops of vanilla ice cream...!

« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2016, 12:10:51 PM »

A blonde is watching the news with her husband when the newscaster says, "Six Brazilian men die in a skydiving accident." The blonde starts crying to her husband, sobbing, "That's horrible!" Confused, he replies, "Yes Dear, it is sad, but they were skydiving, and there is always that risk involved." After a few minutes, the blonde, still sobbing, says, "How many is a Brazilian?"
And in an up-to-date version of that joke, I'm sure it would some how relate to, "Six men die while getting a Brazilian wax job...!"
Only you would think that.

« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2016, 12:14:56 PM »

Morning Gurkha's.   3 more hours of this bullshit then 3.5 hours home on the highway from hell.

Raz should buy up some of those Gurkha Tactical Hoodies for his Church Sniper Team.

Nice buy on Assylum Straight Jacket Boxes (10) at Phatash.  They rip you for $10 shipping but still a decent buy.
No kidding. Most of them would think a Gurkha was an expensive treat.

At least they can shoot.

Morning, muchachos.

What's that blue tarp for?  Covering up trenches?
Catching brass.
Where are the girls in bikini's shooting guns...?
Did you overlook that Tex mentioned this is a church security team?

Not that any of these guys would have minded, but their wives would kinda frown on it.

« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2016, 12:16:24 PM »

A blonde sees a thermos in a store. She asks a clerk, "What is that and what's it for?" The clerk answers, "It's a thermos that keeps hot things hot and cold things cold." The blonde says, "I'll take it." When she gets to work, her blonde boss asks, "What is that?" The blonde worker says, "It's a thermos. It keeps cold things cold and hot things hot." "Whatcha got in it?" "A cup of coffee and a Popsicle."
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/3/2016
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2016, 12:17:25 PM »

Well the Page has schitt the bed again.  Gurkha turds.
Earlier you posted something like, "All we have left is the Page to rely on."  So I rushed over to see the deals... Yikes, all Gurkha's..!  No wonder you have an .avi of a guy stuck up in a tree...  :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/3/2016
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2016, 12:18:43 PM »

A blonde is watching the news with her husband when the newscaster says, "Six Brazilian men die in a skydiving accident." The blonde starts crying to her husband, sobbing, "That's horrible!" Confused, he replies, "Yes Dear, it is sad, but they were skydiving, and there is always that risk involved." After a few minutes, the blonde, still sobbing, says, "How many is a Brazilian?"
And in an up-to-date version of that joke, I'm sure it would some how relate to, "Six men die while getting a Brazilian wax job...!"
Only you would think that.
That would be a terrible way to go.... ouch..!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/3/2016
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2016, 12:25:30 PM »

Morning Gurkha's.   3 more hours of this bullshit then 3.5 hours home on the highway from hell.

Raz should buy up some of those Gurkha Tactical Hoodies for his Church Sniper Team.

Nice buy on Assylum Straight Jacket Boxes (10) at Phatash.  They rip you for $10 shipping but still a decent buy.
No kidding. Most of them would think a Gurkha was an expensive treat.

At least they can shoot.

Morning, muchachos.

What's that blue tarp for?  Covering up trenches?
Catching brass.
Where are the girls in bikini's shooting guns...?
Did you overlook that Tex mentioned this is a church security team?

Not that any of these guys would have minded, but their wives would kinda frown on it.
In all the excitement, I don't know if I fired 6 shots or only 5 SINNER...!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/3/2016
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2016, 12:34:07 PM »

A blonde sees a thermos in a store. She asks a clerk, "What is that and what's it for?" The clerk answers, "It's a thermos that keeps hot things hot and cold things cold." The blonde says, "I'll take it." When she gets to work, her blonde boss asks, "What is that?" The blonde worker says, "It's a thermos. It keeps cold things cold and hot things hot." "Whatcha got in it?" "A cup of coffee and a Popsicle."
The other week we had a boil water alert.  I was thinking, "If I had something to put the boiled water in, I could use it later to rinse dishes."  So I got out my Coleman's ice chest and filled it with very hot boiled water.  About 5 hours later as I was doing dishes, I reached into the cooler for some rinse water and burnt my hand...  With out thinking, my first thoughts were, "Damn, what's the hell is wrong with this cooler...?"
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/3/2016
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2016, 12:41:25 PM »

Email and Skype(Lync) down company wide - hello limited productivity Thursday!  Good mornin gents
My computer has been giving me the business for the last week, actually supposed to get a new one today, at some point.
Yeah, good luck with that.  New computers are the devil!
I keep getting a notice, "Your computer is allowed a free upgrade to Window 10."  I've been sort of scared to upgrade, and have no idea if Windows 10 is any good or not...?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/3/2016
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2016, 12:45:19 PM »

to bulk up the page count... ::)
Why don’t you ever see hippopotamus hiding in trees? Because they’re really good at it.
Ok.... here's one back at ya...!

What is green, has 4 legs, and if it falls out of a tree on top of you, it will kill you....?       A pool table.

« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2016, 12:53:30 PM »

Email and Skype(Lync) down company wide - hello limited productivity Thursday!  Good mornin gents
My computer has been giving me the business for the last week, actually supposed to get a new one today, at some point.
Yeah, good luck with that.  New computers are the devil!
I keep getting a notice, "Your computer is allowed a free upgrade to Window 10."  I've been sort of scared to upgrade, and have no idea if Windows 10 is any good or not...?
We have upgraded two out of three at home.  take the upgrade, free is a very good price, it will soon be around $89 dollars.  you will then have a maybe, unsupported windows 8, 7 or older version.

« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2016, 12:55:08 PM »

to bulk up the page count... ::)
Why don’t you ever see hippopotamus hiding in trees? Because they’re really good at it.
Ok.... here's one back at ya...!

What is green, has 4 legs, and if it falls out of a tree on top of you, it will kill you....?       A pool table.
damn luxury tree houses!  8)

« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2016, 12:56:56 PM »

A blonde sees a thermos in a store. She asks a clerk, "What is that and what's it for?" The clerk answers, "It's a thermos that keeps hot things hot and cold things cold." The blonde says, "I'll take it." When she gets to work, her blonde boss asks, "What is that?" The blonde worker says, "It's a thermos. It keeps cold things cold and hot things hot." "Whatcha got in it?" "A cup of coffee and a Popsicle."
The other week we had a boil water alert.  I was thinking, "If I had something to put the boiled water in, I could use it later to rinse dishes."  So I got out my Coleman's ice chest and filled it with very hot boiled water.  About 5 hours later as I was doing dishes, I reached into the cooler for some rinse water and burnt my hand...  With out thinking, my first thoughts were, "Damn, what's the hell is wrong with this cooler...?"
It keeps hot things hot & cold things cold - How does it know what to do, without any switches?

« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2016, 01:06:54 PM »

Morning Gurkha's.   3 more hours of this bullshit then 3.5 hours home on the highway from hell.

Raz should buy up some of those Gurkha Tactical Hoodies for his Church Sniper Team.

Nice buy on Assylum Straight Jacket Boxes (10) at Phatash.  They rip you for $10 shipping but still a decent buy.
No kidding. Most of them would think a Gurkha was an expensive treat.

At least they can shoot.

Morning, muchachos.

What's that blue tarp for?  Covering up trenches?
Catching brass.
Where are the girls in bikini's shooting guns...?
Did you overlook that Tex mentioned this is a church security team?

Not that any of these guys would have minded, but their wives would kinda frown on it.
In all the excitement, I don't know if I fired 6 shots or only 5 SINNER...!
But you better listen carefully while I tell you about Jesus, cuz you're about to meet him.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7