CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: 3/3/2016  (Read 14235 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 3/3/2016
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2016, 11:00:57 AM »

I have a quick break from my meeting. What say the banterers about:
http://www.cigarpage.com/curivari-reserva-limitada-cafe-noir-63.html

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2016, 11:04:57 AM »

What’s the best part about living in Switzerland? Not sure, but the flag is a big plus.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2016, 11:06:23 AM »

I would say the discounts are nowhere near Gurkhaesque! 8)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2016, 11:08:36 AM »

Morning Gurkha's.   3 more hours of this bullshit then 3.5 hours home on the highway from hell.

Raz should buy up some of those Gurkha Tactical Hoodies for his Church Sniper Team.

Nice buy on Assylum Straight Jacket Boxes (10) at Phatash.  They rip you for $10 shipping but still a decent buy.
No kidding. Most of them would think a Gurkha was an expensive treat.

At least they can shoot.

Morning, muchachos.

What's that blue tarp for?  Covering up trenches?

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2016, 11:11:18 AM »

Marvin, was in the hospital on his death bed. The family called Marvin’s Preacher to be with him in his final moments. As the Preacher stood by the bed, Marvin’s condition seemed to deteriorate, and Marvin motioned for someone to quickly pass him a pen and paper. The Preacher quickly got a pen and paper and lovingly handed it to Marvin. But before he had a chance to read the note, Marvin died. The Preacher feeling that now wasn’t the right time to read it put the note in his jacket pocket. It was at the funeral while speaking that the Preacher suddenly remembered the note. Reaching deep into his pocket the Preacher said “and you know what, I suddenly remembered that right before Marvin died he handed me a note, and knowing Marvin I’m sure it was something inspiring that we can all gain from. With that introduction the Preacher ripped out the note and opened it. The note said “HEY, YOU ARE STANDING ON MY OXYGEN TUBE!”

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2016, 11:12:40 AM »

Curivari Cafe Noir is a nice cigar.  Prices are OK, I get boxes for about $10 cheaper on Atlantic VIP (these prices are about $10 cheaper than regular Atlantic price.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2016, 11:15:24 AM »

Morning Gurkha's.   3 more hours of this bullshit then 3.5 hours home on the highway from hell.

Raz should buy up some of those Gurkha Tactical Hoodies for his Church Sniper Team.

Nice buy on Assylum Straight Jacket Boxes (10) at Phatash.  They rip you for $10 shipping but still a decent buy.

At least they can shoot.

Morning, muchachos.

Catching brass.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2016, 11:24:37 AM »

Marvin, was in the hospital on his death bed. The family called Marvin’s Preacher to be with him in his final moments. As the Preacher stood by the bed, Marvin’s condition seemed to deteriorate, and Marvin motioned for someone to quickly pass him a pen and paper. The Preacher quickly got a pen and paper and lovingly handed it to Marvin. But before he had a chance to read the note, Marvin died. The Preacher feeling that now wasn’t the right time to read it put the note in his jacket pocket. It was at the funeral while speaking that the Preacher suddenly remembered the note. Reaching deep into his pocket the Preacher said “and you know what, I suddenly remembered that right before Marvin died he handed me a note, and knowing Marvin I’m sure it was something inspiring that we can all gain from. With that introduction the Preacher ripped out the note and opened it. The note said “HEY, YOU ARE STANDING ON MY OXYGEN TUBE!”
Henny Flip is on a roll this morning.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2016, 11:34:05 AM »

getting ready for 3/17:
An Irishman walks into a bar in Dublin, orders three pints of Guinness and sits in the back of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn. When he finishes them, he comes back to the bar and orders three more. The bartender approaches and tells him, "You know, a pint goes flat after I draw it; it would taste better if you bought one at a time." The Irishman replies, "Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is in America, the other in Australia, and I'm here in Dublin. When we all left home, we promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days when we drank together. So I drinks one for each o' me brothers and one for me self." The bartender admits that this is a nice custom, and leaves it there. The Irishman becomes a regular in the bar, and always drinks the same way: He orders three pints and drinks them in turn. One day, he comes in and orders two pints. All the other regulars take notice and fall silent. When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, "I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my condolences on your great loss." The Irishman looks quite puzzled for a moment, then a light dawns in his eye and he laughs. "Oh, no, everybody's just fine," He explains, "It's just that me wife had us join that Baptist Church and I had to quit drinking. 'Hasn't affected me brothers a bit though."

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2016, 11:42:51 AM »

A blonde is watching the news with her husband when the newscaster says, "Six Brazilian men die in a skydiving accident." The blonde starts crying to her husband, sobbing, "That's horrible!" Confused, he replies, "Yes Dear, it is sad, but they were skydiving, and there is always that risk involved." After a few minutes, the blonde, still sobbing, says, "How many is a Brazilian?"

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2016, 11:47:46 AM »

Three blondes girls were walking in the woods and came upon tracks. The first one said, "Look, it's deer tracks." The second one said, "No, it's wolf tracks" and before the third one could answer, they got hit by a train.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2016, 11:48:24 AM »

time for lunch...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2016, 11:52:25 AM »

Exit with a flurry there Flip!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2016, 12:02:27 PM »

Good morning / and or / afternoon gents...!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2016, 12:05:16 PM »

At least they can shoot.

Morning, muchachos.

Catching brass.
Where are the girls in bikini's shooting guns...?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7