Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Some national parks have long waiting lists for camping reservations. When you have to wait a year to sleep next to a tree, something is wrong.”  George Carlin
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

The real reason that we can’t have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse: You cannot post “Thou shalt not steal,” “Thou shalt not commit adultery,” and “Thou shalt not lie” in a building full of lawyers, judges, and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment.  George Carlin.

The real reason that we can’t have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse: You cannot post “Thou shalt not steal,” “Thou shalt not commit adultery,” and “Thou shalt not lie” in a building full of lawyers, judges, and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment.  George Carlin.
"Can you imagine a world without lawyers?" - Lionel Hutz

20% off at Cigar.com with exclusions.  Couples with free ship.

"Employee", shfr51
Even works on the new Buesos. Thanks, Ogie.
Ramon got fancy with his new labels
No doubt. He could afford it because of the great profit margins on the wooden ashtray.
Rumor has it that was fabricated out of Popsicle sticks.

Morning, all. Had the golf show over the weekend, picked up a new "1-wood". First time in all the years I've gone that I actually bought something. Now I just need to get back out onto the course.
Split Rock perhaps? Getting out is always the challenge...then of course there's hitting the little white ball straight
Definitely, if the weather is good. And I know I'll be out in September when we head to MN for the Ryder Cup, so there's that. Lol
Wow, impressive aspirations to play in April, then again in September. Are you sure the wife will let you get away with playing so much?
Hey, I didn't play at all last year, so playing twice is like playing infinity more times.
It doesn't work that way.  Times you had fun without the warden in the last 12 months are cumulative, times you forego having fun are ignored.  But points for the wishful thinking.
I'd say you were very wise, but, you know, the molding.
I hung some new blinds this weekend, doesn't that count for anything? (TWHS)
I hung track lighting in the bathroom. Morning, muchachos.
Hang it from the ceiling or the crown molding?
Is that HO, N, or O gauge track?

20% off at Cigar.com with exclusions.  Couples with free ship.

"Employee", shfr51
Even works on the new Buesos. Thanks, Ogie.
Ramon got fancy with his new labels
Looks like a combination of L'Atelier, JDN and Obsidian White Noise.

20% off at Cigar.com with exclusions.  Couples with free ship.

"Employee", shfr51
Even works on the new Buesos. Thanks, Ogie.
Ramon got fancy with his new labels
No doubt. He could afford it because of the great profit margins on the wooden ashtray.
Rumor has it that was fabricated out of Popsicle sticks.
Sounds like someone's upset that I didn't win the lottery and buy him one.

Dave's Bueso ashtray jealousy gives me a perfect segway, since it's time for me to blow this popsicle stand. Hazzuh!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Dave's Bueso ashtray jealousy gives me a perfect segway, since it's time for me to blow this popsicle stand. Hazzuh!
Later LTG.

It is only February 22 and we have the LIE Of THE YEAR already put forward compliments of Bloomberg News, and such an unlikely source!

Bloomberg News
Hillary Clinton is the true conservative in the presidential race

Like I Care!

Mobile phones are 'cooking' men's sperm

Study finds sperm levels of men who kept their phones in their pocket during the day were quite seriously affected in 47 per cent of cases
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Like I Care!

Mobile phones are 'cooking' men's sperm

Study finds sperm levels of men who kept their phones in their pocket during the day were quite seriously affected in 47 per cent of cases
good thing I keep mine in my top pocket next to my heart...

[...]
Z gauge, he used LED's (not the bulbs, just individual led's)!  8)

[...]
No crown molding, so had to hang it from the ceiling. It's gauge HW - stands for "happy warden".
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

headed out early for a dentist appt.  have a good evening all!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9