good morning guys.
I love Mondays!
Cusano 18 robusto and coffee here.
waiting for a call to get the truck in for tires and sign a different sales agreement, they found a bank with a better interest rate, saving me quite a bit more money in 30 months, plus a lower monthly payment.
nice, that always helps...

Morning, all. Had the golf show over the weekend, picked up a new "1-wood". First time in all the years I've gone that I actually bought something. Now I just need to get back out onto the course.
Split Rock perhaps? Getting out is always the challenge...then of course there's hitting the little white ball straight
Definitely, if the weather is good. And I know I'll be out in September when we head to MN for the Ryder Cup, so there's that. Lol
Wow, impressive aspirations to play in April, then again in September. Are you sure the wife will let you get away with playing so much?
Hey, I didn't play at all last year, so playing twice is like playing infinity more times.
It doesn't work that way.  Times you had fun without the warden in the last 12 months are cumulative, times you forego having fun are ignored.  But points for the wishful thinking.
I'd say you were very wise, but, you know, the molding.
I hung some new blinds this weekend, doesn't that count for anything? (TWHS)
I hung track lighting in the bathroom. Morning, muchachos.
I put pajama pants on, and got out of bed this weekend, to eat at the table, and watch TV downstairs.
I say, set very low expectations, and follow through.

20% off at Cigar.com with exclusions.  Couples with free ship.

"Employee", shfr51
Even works on the new Buesos. Thanks, Ogie.
Ramon got fancy with his new labels

20% off at Cigar.com with exclusions.  Couples with free ship.

"Employee", shfr51
Even works on the new Buesos. Thanks, Ogie.
Ramon got fancy with his new labels
No doubt. He could afford it because of the great profit margins on the wooden ashtray.

Hello, boys.
Morning, Mr. Mayor.
Hello, my friend. Hope the weekend treated you well.
Not bad. Spent Friday night with the family including #1 sons new squeeze. Spent Saturday with the Warden planning work on the house and putting new lighting in the master bath. Yesterday I went over to MacGuyver's house and we stuffed ourselves silly on fine beers, brats, and sauerkraut while watching the Big Race.
Sweet! I can't complain about my weekend but it definitely was low key compared to all that.

[...]
That sounds great too, unless you were sick. Then it sucks.

Hello, boys.
Morning, Mr. Mayor.
Hello, my friend. Hope the weekend treated you well.
Not bad. Spent Friday night with the family including #1 sons new squeeze. Spent Saturday with the Warden planning work on the house and putting new lighting in the master bath. Yesterday I went over to MacGuyver's house and we stuffed ourselves silly on fine beers, brats, and sauerkraut while watching the Big Race.
Sweet! I can't complain about my weekend but it definitely was low key compared to all that.
Well, it was a lot more low-key than it sounds. And with no gigs, it was about as close to Flip's weekend as I ever get.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Hello, boys.
Good morning Tony!
Hiya Sam. Smoke anything on the way in today?
Mow Virtue.  good with that 1st cupa.  Youfire up anything this morning?

Hello, boys.
Good morning Tony!
Hiya Sam. Smoke anything on the way in today?
Mow Virtue.  good with that 1st cupa.  Youfire up anything this morning?
No sir. Only get a morning cigar in if I'm driving to one of the other offices. And that only happens about once a month.

Hello, boys.
Morning, Mr. Mayor.
Hello, my friend. Hope the weekend treated you well.
Not bad. Spent Friday night with the family including #1 sons new squeeze. Spent Saturday with the Warden planning work on the house and putting new lighting in the master bath. Yesterday I went over to MacGuyver's house and we stuffed ourselves silly on fine beers, brats, and sauerkraut while watching the Big Race.
Sweet! I can't complain about my weekend but it definitely was low key compared to all that.
Well, it was a lot more low-key than it sounds. And with no gigs, it was about as close to Flip's weekend as I ever get.
I actually got a lot done this weekend. Mostly home and office computer work.

Edit: No cigarbanter.com work though. I'm way behind on that.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Hello, boys.
Good morning Tony!
Hiya Sam. Smoke anything on the way in today?
Mow Virtue.  good with that 1st cupa.  Youfire up anything this morning?
No sir. Only get a morning cigar in if I'm driving to one of the other offices. And that only happens about once a month.
That sucks.  The only good thing about an hr drive commute is I do get the opportunity to smoke a decent cigar on the way in and out if I choose.  usually have a ride home one, not always on the ride in.

[...]
I have been under the weather for a while now, but last week's doctors confirmation of fluid
build up in the lungs, heading towards CHF, gets the warden off my back, about the low key weekends.  last week had to pick up Gabby from work, then take her and one of her friends to the mall, and they pick them up late after the movie.

Major Lunch Lull!

I am having some leftover shrimp at my desk today.

Major Lunch Lull!

I am having some leftover shrimp at my desk today.
wife made me a ham & cheese sandwich.  20 years, you think she would catch on by now,
that I prefer mayonnaise to mustard on my ham sandwich.   :o
Then again, this is the 4th sandwich she has made me in all those years....  8)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Major Lunch Lull!

I am having some leftover shrimp at my desk today.
wife made me a ham & cheese sandwich.  20 years, you think she would catch on by now,
that I prefer mayonnaise to mustard on my ham sandwich.   :o
Then again, this is the 4th sandwich she has made me in all those years....  8)
Smoked an eye roast yesterday, roast beast samwich & spicy mustard w/ a small bowl of cucumbers & vinegar.