Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Made it through backed up security and now at the gate. Terminal A in Newark looks like a third world country airport.
Not sure I understand the confusion, Newark IS a 3rd world country.
Oops, guess I should have finished reading through before making the obvious wisecrack.

for Chip:

Dear God,
Some days feel too hard.  We’re hurting.  Struggling.  Fighting fear and worry at every turn.  Thank you in the midst of it all, you haven’t left us to fend for ourselves.  Forgive us for doubting you are there.  Forgive us for thinking you’ve forgotten.  Forgive us for believing we somehow know the better way.
You are fully trustworthy.  You are All Powerful.  You are Able.  You are Lord over every situation no matter how difficult it may seem. You are Healer and will never waste the grief we carry today.  You will use all things for good in some way.  Anything is possible with you.  Nothing is too difficult for you.
We pray for those who grieve today.  We ask for your comfort to surround those who weep.  We pray for the peace of your presence to cover our minds and thoughts, as you remind us, the enemy can never steal us out of your hands. He never has the final say over our lives.  We are kept safe in your presence forever, whether in life or in death.
We thank you that your ways are higher than our ways and your thoughts are bigger than our thoughts.
We lay it all down at your feet, every burden, every care.  Believing that is the safest place for it to be.
We love you Lord, we need your fresh grace.
In the Powerful Name of Jesus,
Amen.
Haven't been on at the time of day Chip is lately, so haven't kept up. Hope he's doing okay.

[...]

He dropped by yesterday morning and posted this:

Update
My mom continues to get worse daily.
My daughter was out of hospital for almost two days but we had to rush her back again Friday, at least it was to a different hospital this time so we are getting to explore another facility.  Maybe one day things will calm down again.
Thanks for the concern guys and have a great day.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

20% off at Cigar.com with exclusions.  Couples with free ship.

"Employee", shfr51

[...]

Beset on all sides. Ouch.

Hello, boys.

20% off at Cigar.com with exclusions.  Couples with free ship.

"Employee", shfr51
Even works on the new Buesos. Thanks, Ogie.

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Mornin, Racefans

Hello, boys.
Morning, Mr. Mayor.
Hello, my friend. Hope the weekend treated you well.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Hello, boys.
Morning, Mr. Mayor.
Hello, my friend. Hope the weekend treated you well.
Not bad. Spent Friday night with the family including #1 sons new squeeze. Spent Saturday with the Warden planning work on the house and putting new lighting in the master bath. Yesterday I went over to MacGuyver's house and we stuffed ourselves silly on fine beers, brats, and sauerkraut while watching the Big Race.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9