Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15

2nd box of Beano-Cheapo Villiger Cabarete Maduro's just arrived.  That Phatash does offer great service, they are located in Arizona.

Tex, what'd you pay for those 40 round mags you got? Trying to figure out what constitutes a "deal".
$16.95 and they are M3 no window.  That is a very good price.  Shipping is flat rate $10 so you have to buy several to come out but I don't know of any better deals in quite a while.  Usually $18-20.
Gotcha, thanks.
Look back I just made a small correction.
Roger that.
If you find a better deal let me know I might get a few more.

Another ✔️ Off the retirement equipment list today.  Bought the warden and me some nice bicycles.

While at the bike shop I "touched" a $10,000 bicycle!  Holy shit!
You could have gotten a used pick-up truck for the same price.

Undercrown Corona lit with some ice water.
Tried an Undercrown Shade the other day... Wasn't impressed.

Undercrown Corona lit with some ice water.
Tried an Undercrown Shade the other day... Wasn't impressed.
Seems to be the consensus on those.

Undercrown Corona lit with some ice water.
Tried an Undercrown Shade the other day... Wasn't impressed.
Seems to be the consensus on those.
Also tried a CLE Plus for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it.

just bought a 'new to me' vehicle. $10,000 plus the Jeep.

good afternoon guys.
Enjoy, the new truck.... the guys had you almost dead.  See, he was just
getting new wheels!
I am almost dead. retirement and women are killing me.
There are worse ways to go.
That depends on the women.
Now you're starting to sound like some of us instead of Mr. Marital Bliss.
I never claimed marriage was bliss, only that I don't get the kinda of neurotic bullshit from my wife that is often described here. Just lucky, I guess.
Maybe, just un-natural i tell you.
No, it's just that I'm the crazy bitch in this marriage.
We all knew that!   ::)

just bought a 'new to me' vehicle. $10,000 plus the Jeep.

good afternoon guys.
Enjoy, the new truck.... the guys had you almost dead.  See, he was just
getting new wheels!
I am almost dead. retirement and women are killing me.
There are worse ways to go.
That depends on the women.
Now you're starting to sound like some of us instead of Mr. Marital Bliss.
I never claimed marriage was bliss, only that I don't get the kinda of neurotic bullshit from my wife that is often described here. Just lucky, I guess.
Maybe, just un-natural i tell you.
No, it's just that I'm the crazy bitch in this marriage.
We all knew that!   ::)
Some of us did not limit it to the within the marriage. ;D

Gonna be a nice weekend.... high of 62 tomorrow, 58 Sunday.

Undercrown Corona lit with some ice water.
Tried an Undercrown Shade the other day... Wasn't impressed.
Seems to be the consensus on those.
Also tried a CLE Plus for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Regular CLE is good have to try a plus.

Gonna be a nice weekend.... high of 62 tomorrow, 58 Sunday.
Not too bad for February

just bought a 'new to me' vehicle. $10,000 plus the Jeep.

good afternoon guys.
Enjoy, the new truck.... the guys had you almost dead.  See, he was just
getting new wheels!
I am almost dead. retirement and women are killing me.
There are worse ways to go.
That depends on the women.
Now you're starting to sound like some of us instead of Mr. Marital Bliss.
I never claimed marriage was bliss, only that I don't get the kinda of neurotic bullshit from my wife that is often described here. Just lucky, I guess.
Maybe, just un-natural i tell you.
No, it's just that I'm the crazy bitch in this marriage.
We all knew that!   ::)
Some of us did not limit it to the within the marriage. ;D
That, too.

just bought a 'new to me' vehicle. $10,000 plus the Jeep.

good afternoon guys.
Enjoy, the new truck.... the guys had you almost dead.  See, he was just
getting new wheels!
I am almost dead. retirement and women are killing me.
There are worse ways to go.
That depends on the women.
Now you're starting to sound like some of us instead of Mr. Marital Bliss.
I never claimed marriage was bliss, only that I don't get the kinda of neurotic bullshit from my wife that is often described here. Just lucky, I guess.
Maybe, just un-natural i tell you.
No, it's just that I'm the crazy bitch in this marriage.
We all knew that!   ::)
Some of us did not limit it to the within the marriage. ;D
That, too.
I saw this and thought of you Raz.

just bought a 'new to me' vehicle. $10,000 plus the Jeep.

good afternoon guys.
Enjoy, the new truck.... the guys had you almost dead.  See, he was just
getting new wheels!
I am almost dead. retirement and women are killing me.
There are worse ways to go.
That depends on the women.
Now you're starting to sound like some of us instead of Mr. Marital Bliss.
I never claimed marriage was bliss, only that I don't get the kinda of neurotic bullshit from my wife that is often described here. Just lucky, I guess.
Maybe, just un-natural i tell you.
No, it's just that I'm the crazy bitch in this marriage.
We all knew that!   ::)
Some of us did not limit it to the within the marriage. ;D
That, too.
I saw this and thought of you Raz.
I like the Johnny West motorcycle.

just bought a 'new to me' vehicle. $10,000 plus the Jeep.

good afternoon guys.
Enjoy, the new truck.... the guys had you almost dead.  See, he was just
getting new wheels!
I am almost dead. retirement and women are killing me.
There are worse ways to go.
That depends on the women.
Now you're starting to sound like some of us instead of Mr. Marital Bliss.
I never claimed marriage was bliss, only that I don't get the kinda of neurotic bullshit from my wife that is often described here. Just lucky, I guess.
Maybe, just un-natural i tell you.
No, it's just that I'm the crazy bitch in this marriage.
We all knew that!   ::)
Some of us did not limit it to the within the marriage. ;D
That, too.
I saw this and thought of you Raz.
Yes, I've seen it, and yes, I want it.
Logged