Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

just bought a 'new to me' vehicle. $10,000 plus the Jeep.

good afternoon guys.
Enjoy, the new truck.... the guys had you almost dead.  See, he was just
getting new wheels!
I am almost dead. retirement and women are killing me.
I'm working and Congestive Heart Failure is trying to do me in.
say hello to my new, stronger friend, Lasix at 40MG twice a day instead of once at 20.
So what brilliant thing did I do last night, went to dinner with my daughter Gabrielle at Harolds deli,
Oversized Pastrami sandwich, pickle bar, and French onion soup.  Not much sodium in that dinner
to retain fluids.  OK, not my brightest idea!  :o
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

just bought a 'new to me' vehicle. $10,000 plus the Jeep.

good afternoon guys.
Enjoy, the new truck.... the guys had you almost dead.  See, he was just
getting new wheels!
I am almost dead. retirement and women are killing me.
I'm working and Congestive Heart Failure is trying to do me in.
say hello to my new, stronger friend, Lasix at 40MG twice a day instead of once at 20.
So what brilliant thing did I do last night, went to dinner with my daughter Gabrielle at Harolds deli,
Oversized Pastrami sandwich, pickle bar, and French onion soup.  Not much sodium in that dinner
to retain fluids.  OK, not my brightest idea!  :o
Bah, whatb are you worried about?  no salt in Pastrami and the onion counteracts the salt in the soup.  There, guilt free!  (of course I'm on 10mg of lasix for similar reasons soooo...)

just bought a 'new to me' vehicle. $10,000 plus the Jeep.

good afternoon guys.
Enjoy, the new truck.... the guys had you almost dead.  See, he was just
getting new wheels!
I am almost dead. retirement and women are killing me.
There are worse ways to go.
That depends on the women.

just bought a 'new to me' vehicle. $10,000 plus the Jeep.

good afternoon guys.
Enjoy, the new truck.... the guys had you almost dead.  See, he was just
getting new wheels!
I am almost dead. retirement and women are killing me.
I'm working and Congestive Heart Failure is trying to do me in.
say hello to my new, stronger friend, Lasix at 40MG twice a day instead of once at 20.
So what brilliant thing did I do last night, went to dinner with my daughter Gabrielle at Harolds deli,
Oversized Pastrami sandwich, pickle bar, and French onion soup.  Not much sodium in that dinner
to retain fluids.  OK, not my brightest idea!  :o
Bah, whatb are you worried about?  no salt in Pastrami and the onion counteracts the salt in the soup.  There, guilt free!  (of course I'm on 10mg of lasix for similar reasons soooo...)
this is Harolds, oversize portions, normally French onion soup, has some cheese on top, this one they lined the bowl with an inch of cheese, then some soup, bread, and a bunch more cheese.  $29.95 for the sandwich(they encourage sharing, and there is extra rye bread at the pickle bar to turn it into the 3 sandwiches it really is).  8)

just bought a 'new to me' vehicle. $10,000 plus the Jeep.

good afternoon guys.
Enjoy, the new truck.... the guys had you almost dead.  See, he was just
getting new wheels!
I am almost dead. retirement and women are killing me.
There are worse ways to go.
That depends on the women.
Now you're starting to sound like some of us instead of Mr. Marital Bliss.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

[...]

Thanks, now I'm hungry again.  Damn, that sounds good!

[...]

Had to check....didn't know if you were responding to the banana pudding.... ???

just bought a 'new to me' vehicle. $10,000 plus the Jeep.

good afternoon guys.
Enjoy, the new truck.... the guys had you almost dead.  See, he was just
getting new wheels!
I am almost dead. retirement and women are killing me.
There are worse ways to go.
That depends on the women.
Now you're starting to sound like some of us instead of Mr. Marital Bliss.
I never claimed marriage was bliss, only that I don't get the kind of neurotic bullshit from my wife that is often described here. Just lucky, I guess.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

[...]

well, couple the banana pudding and the 69 outside, possibilities arise.

truck is in the driveway. has a Short Story in it on the way home.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

truck is in the driveway. has a Short Story in it on the way home.
breaking it in right!  makes me start thinking about what to smoke for my ride home.  have a sol cubana cc torp in mind, but there are just too many to pick from.  this one's been sleeping about 15 months.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

not too many sccc's, too many different cigars to pick from.

truck is in the driveway. has a Short Story in it on the way home.
breaking it in right!  makes me start thinking about what to smoke for my ride home.  have a sol cubana cc torp in mind, but there are just too many to pick from.  this one's been sleeping about 15 months.
Exactly my thought....about the christening, not the SCCC.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

just bought a 'new to me' vehicle. $10,000 plus the Jeep.

good afternoon guys.
Enjoy, the new truck.... the guys had you almost dead.  See, he was just
getting new wheels!
I am almost dead. retirement and women are killing me.
There are worse ways to go.
That depends on the women.
Now you're starting to sound like some of us instead of Mr. Marital Bliss.
I never claimed marriage was bliss, only that I don't get the kinda of neurotic bullshit from my wife that is often described here. Just lucky, I guess.
Maybe, just un-natural i tell you.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!