CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15

Author Topic: 2/18/2016  (Read 26270 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 2/18/2016
« Reply #106 on: February 18, 2016, 01:28:29 PM »

Anyone familiar with this or similar butane tool? I've effed up a couple valves on some cheaper lighters. Trying to avoid that on the Xikars in the collection.

http://butanescrewthing.com/
How hard are people unscrewing or pushing the button to purge it that they're ruining lighters? Sheesh. I just use a screwdriver for glasses. Small, works great. TWIS

Hey! Did I tell you knives were sharp?!?  :P
I got an order from the Page yesterday and it had a zip lock bag full of fuk'n lighters in it, invoice showed 1 free order of 5 lighters.
they were trying to get rid of those faux "carbon fiber" lighters, a few weeks ago.  Said they sucked, so buy 1 get 9 free, or some such, no complaints allowed.
They are right, those sucked. They passed them out at one CF when you bought a shirt, which luckily, I hadn't done, but Nate did. Not sure he ever got the hang of using it. They were a pain in the ass to light.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #107 on: February 18, 2016, 01:29:37 PM »

Seems the Trumpster is now calling out the Pope.  Guess Jeb and Cruzmeister aren't big enough.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/02/18/donald-trump-calls-popes-criticism-disgraceful/?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0
Pope said Trump wasn't a real Christian. Figured it would only be a matter of time before Trump lashed out like a little petulant child, but I honestly thought it would take longer. Only read the article an hour or so ago.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #108 on: February 18, 2016, 01:30:15 PM »

15  Oliva Serie 'V' Sampler
            Box of 5/29.50

14  La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black  No 58  Gordo  (6.7 x 58)
             5/22.50
13  Gurkha Hudson Bay  Torpedo  (6.0 x 52)
            10/27.50
12  Don Pepin Garcia Legado de Pepin  Toro  (6.0 x 52)
            10/37.50
11  Espinosa Laranga  Robusto  (5.5 x 54)
             5/34.50
10  CAO Extreme  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
           10/34.99
 9  My Father No. 4   Lancero  (7.5 x 38)
            5/32.50
 8  Romeo y Julieta 1875  Belicoso  (5.5 x 52)
           10/39.99
 7  Macanudo Cru Royal  Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
            5/28.05
 6  Man O' War Virtue  Torpedo  (6.5 x 52)
           10/37.50
 5  Flor de las Antillas   Toro  (6.0 x 52)
            5/27.50
 4  Diesel Unholy Cocktail  Torpedo  (5.0 x 56)
           10/29.99
 3  Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio  Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
            5/29.99
 2  Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal  Toro  (6.2 x 52)
          10/39.99
 1  Dunhill Signed Range  Torpedo
          Box of 3/22.50

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #109 on: February 18, 2016, 01:30:23 PM »

Started the day with a total idiotic teleconference with a bunch of morons.  Then 2 meetings with the boss lady, gave her my retirement date and tears again so showed her my penis and brought her from tears to laughter....... :)  Then a haircut and picked up some lunch.   

Fuk'n off till 3:00 now then time to go home.
Nothing like showing a lady the ol' hammer to get the laughter started.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #110 on: February 18, 2016, 01:31:06 PM »

Seems the Trumpster is now calling out the Pope.  Guess Jeb and Cruzmeister aren't big enough.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/02/18/donald-trump-calls-popes-criticism-disgraceful/?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0
Pope said Trump wasn't a real Christian. Figured it would only be a matter of time before Trump lashed out like a little petulant child, but I honestly thought it would take longer. Only read the article an hour or so ago.
They are both politicians, ergo...they are both full of crap.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #111 on: February 18, 2016, 02:00:40 PM »

Guess that goes for most of the other Republican candidates based on reasoning.

“A person who thinks only about building walls, wherever they may be, and not building bridges, is not Christian,” Francis said when a reporter asked him about Mr. Trump on the papal airliner as he returned to Rome after his six-day visit to Mexico.
Asked whether he would try to influence Catholics in how they vote in the presidential election, Francis said he “was not going to get involved in that” but then repeated his criticism of Mr. Trump, with a caveat.

“I say only that this man is not Christian if he has said things like that,” Francis said. “We must see if he said things in that way and in this I give the benefit of the doubt.”

Trump let him know who's boss however...

In the days before Francis arrived at the border, Mr. Trump criticized the visit, calling the pope a political person and accusing him of acting at the behest of the Mexican government. “I think that the pope is a very political person,” he said.

“If and when the Vatican is attacked,” he said, “the pope would only wish and have prayed that Donald Trump would have been elected president.”

You can't make up this stuff!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #112 on: February 18, 2016, 02:00:46 PM »

As he returned to Rome after his six-day visit to Mexico, Francis said, “A person who thinks only about building walls, wherever they may be, and not building bridges, is not Christian,” in response to a question about Mr. Trump aboard the papal airliner.

Isn't Vatican city pretty much a walled fort?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #113 on: February 18, 2016, 02:01:47 PM »

As he returned to Rome after his six-day visit to Mexico, Francis said, “A person who thinks only about building walls, wherever they may be, and not building bridges, is not Christian,” in response to a question about Mr. Trump aboard the papal airliner.

Isn't Vatican city pretty much a walled fort?
Yup.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #114 on: February 18, 2016, 02:13:11 PM »

Good afternoon all...  Just doing a little lurking... :)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #115 on: February 18, 2016, 02:13:47 PM »

I have to be with Raz on this one, this Pope is nothing but a political activist.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #116 on: February 18, 2016, 02:13:52 PM »

You dirty peeper!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #117 on: February 18, 2016, 02:14:50 PM »

Morning SingularDave.
Morning CrownMoldingDave.
CrownMoldingDave...  Now that's funny...

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #118 on: February 18, 2016, 02:17:07 PM »

You dirty peeper!
Good afternoon BS...!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #119 on: February 18, 2016, 02:18:22 PM »

Morning SingularDave.
Morning CrownMoldingDave.
CrownMoldingDave...  Now that's funny...

It would have been CrownMouldingMark... but the mark(s) were apparently all wrong for this project.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15