CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15

Author Topic: 2/18/2016  (Read 26278 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 2/18/2016
« Reply #120 on: February 18, 2016, 02:20:50 PM »

Good afternoon all...  Just doing a little lurking... :)

You dirty peeper!
Good afternoon BS...!

Hey, Dad. You eat through all those Schwan's ice cream cones already?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #121 on: February 18, 2016, 02:22:44 PM »

Morning SingularDave.
Morning CrownMoldingDave.
CrownMoldingDave...  Now that's funny...

It would have been CrownMouldingMark... but the mark(s) were apparently all wrong for this project.
Lol, I didn't even notice that this morning, my bad. Poor Mark.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #122 on: February 18, 2016, 02:23:54 PM »

And with that blunder, time to tuck my tail between my legs and ride off into the sunset. Hazzuh!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #123 on: February 18, 2016, 02:29:04 PM »

Anyone familiar with this or similar butane tool? I've effed up a couple valves on some cheaper lighters. Trying to avoid that on the Xikars in the collection.

http://butanescrewthing.com/
How hard are people unscrewing or pushing the button to purge it that they're ruining lighters? Sheesh. I just use a screwdriver for glasses. Small, works great. TWIS

Hey! Did I tell you knives were sharp?!?  :P
I got an order from the Page yesterday and it had a zip lock bag full of fuk'n lighters in it, invoice showed 1 free order of 5 lighters.
they were trying to get rid of those faux "carbon fiber" lighters, a few weeks ago.  Said they sucked, so buy 1 get 9 free, or some such, no complaints allowed.
I figgered they were of no significant value being as they put 5 of them in my order for free without my even asking for any.........  But maybe they will just be handy disposable lighters that work for a couple of smokes while travelling.

Speaking of Travelling it is Ft Worth (Cow Town) for me the next two weeks.  Good thing is there is a quaint little B&M and a Fox and Hound Pub that both offer cigar smoking in the same block as my hotel for the 2nd week.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #124 on: February 18, 2016, 02:30:48 PM »

And with that blunder, time to tuck my tail between my legs and ride off into the sunset. Hazzuh!

Later, Golf

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #125 on: February 18, 2016, 02:30:51 PM »

Talk about some fast shipping I ordered a few rounds of .556 M-855's 2 months ago and just got an email they were shipped today. 

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #126 on: February 18, 2016, 02:31:13 PM »

Anyone familiar with this or similar butane tool? I've effed up a couple valves on some cheaper lighters. Trying to avoid that on the Xikars in the collection.

How hard are people unscrewing or pushing the button to purge it that they're ruining lighters? Sheesh. I just use a screwdriver for glasses. Small, works great. TWIS

I got an order from the Page yesterday and it had a zip lock bag full of fuk'n lighters in it, invoice showed 1 free order of 5 lighters.
they were trying to get rid of those faux "carbon fiber" lighters, a few weeks ago.  Said they sucked, so buy 1 get 9 free, or some such, no complaints allowed.
I figgered they were of no significant value being as they put 5 of them in my order for free without my even asking for any.........  But maybe they will just be handy disposable lighters that work for a couple of smokes while travelling.

Speaking of Travelling it is Ft Worth (Cow Town) for me the next two weeks.  Good thing is there is a quaint little B&M and a Fox and Hound Pub that both offer cigar smoking in the same block as my hotel for the 2nd week.
Your hotel is on a different block on the first week?  Wow a movable hotel!  8)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #127 on: February 18, 2016, 02:32:47 PM »

Good afternoon all...  Just doing a little lurking... :)

You dirty peeper!
Good afternoon BS...!

Hey, Dad. You eat through all those Schwan's ice cream cones already?
We bought a box of 24 every other week when he came.  One day when I was going through the freezer I realized that a bunch of them had been pushed to the back and hidden in the freezer.  So we had to stop buying them.  I believe there are still 4 left.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #128 on: February 18, 2016, 02:32:48 PM »

they are interesting to light, it's like a little trick to it, it's easier to find the g-spot.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #129 on: February 18, 2016, 02:34:41 PM »

Morning SingularDave.

It would have been CrownMouldingMark... but the mark(s) were apparently all wrong for this project.
I measure three times and still get it wrong.. errr.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #130 on: February 18, 2016, 02:36:46 PM »

Morning SingularDave.

As my grandfather once said ( in broken english) Sonofabitch, I cut it 3 times, and it's still too short!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #131 on: February 18, 2016, 02:38:51 PM »

Your hotel is on a different block on the first week?  Wow a movable hotel!  8)
Two different trips for two different work locations, home for the 3 day weekend and got. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #132 on: February 18, 2016, 02:40:23 PM »

Morning SingularDave.

As my grandfather once said ( in broken english) Sonofabitch, I cut it 3 times, and it's still too short!
Grandfather's both died before my time but my father would say, "dammit David you made me fuck that up again!"

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #133 on: February 18, 2016, 02:42:39 PM »

16  Isla del Sol by Drew Estate  Churchill  (7.0 x 50)
             5/17.00
15  Oliva Serie 'V' Sampler
            Box of 5/29.50
14  La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black  No 58  Gordo  (6.7 x 58)
             5/22.50
13  Gurkha Hudson Bay  Torpedo  (6.0 x 52)
            10/27.50
12  Don Pepin Garcia Legado de Pepin  Toro  (6.0 x 52)
            10/37.50
11  Espinosa Laranga  Robusto  (5.5 x 54)
             5/34.50
10  CAO Extreme  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
           10/34.99
 9  My Father No. 4   Lancero  (7.5 x 38)
            5/32.50
 8  Romeo y Julieta 1875  Belicoso  (5.5 x 52)
           10/39.99
 7  Macanudo Cru Royal  Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
            5/28.05
 6  Man O' War Virtue  Torpedo  (6.5 x 52)
           10/37.50
 5  Flor de las Antillas   Toro  (6.0 x 52)
            5/27.50
 4  Diesel Unholy Cocktail  Torpedo  (5.0 x 56)
           10/29.99
 3  Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio  Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
            5/29.99
 2  Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal  Toro  (6.2 x 52)
          10/39.99
 1  Dunhill Signed Range  Torpedo
          Box of 3/22.50

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #134 on: February 18, 2016, 02:44:27 PM »

Those are always the amenities I check for when travelling.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15