BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Good afternoon all...  Just doing a little lurking... :)

You dirty peeper!
Good afternoon BS...!

Hey, Dad. You eat through all those Schwan's ice cream cones already?

Morning SingularDave.
Morning CrownMoldingDave.
CrownMoldingDave...  Now that's funny...

It would have been CrownMouldingMark... but the mark(s) were apparently all wrong for this project.
Lol, I didn't even notice that this morning, my bad. Poor Mark.

And with that blunder, time to tuck my tail between my legs and ride off into the sunset. Hazzuh!

Anyone familiar with this or similar butane tool? I've effed up a couple valves on some cheaper lighters. Trying to avoid that on the Xikars in the collection.

http://butanescrewthing.com/
How hard are people unscrewing or pushing the button to purge it that they're ruining lighters? Sheesh. I just use a screwdriver for glasses. Small, works great. TWIS

Hey! Did I tell you knives were sharp?!?  :P
I got an order from the Page yesterday and it had a zip lock bag full of fuk'n lighters in it, invoice showed 1 free order of 5 lighters.
they were trying to get rid of those faux "carbon fiber" lighters, a few weeks ago.  Said they sucked, so buy 1 get 9 free, or some such, no complaints allowed.
I figgered they were of no significant value being as they put 5 of them in my order for free without my even asking for any.........  But maybe they will just be handy disposable lighters that work for a couple of smokes while travelling.

Speaking of Travelling it is Ft Worth (Cow Town) for me the next two weeks.  Good thing is there is a quaint little B&M and a Fox and Hound Pub that both offer cigar smoking in the same block as my hotel for the 2nd week.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

And with that blunder, time to tuck my tail between my legs and ride off into the sunset. Hazzuh!

Later, Golf

Talk about some fast shipping I ordered a few rounds of .556 M-855's 2 months ago and just got an email they were shipped today.

[...]

Your hotel is on a different block on the first week?  Wow a movable hotel!  8)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good afternoon all...  Just doing a little lurking... :)

You dirty peeper!
Good afternoon BS...!

Hey, Dad. You eat through all those Schwan's ice cream cones already?
We bought a box of 24 every other week when he came.  One day when I was going through the freezer I realized that a bunch of them had been pushed to the back and hidden in the freezer.  So we had to stop buying them.  I believe there are still 4 left.

[...]

they are interesting to light, it's like a little trick to it, it's easier to find the g-spot.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Morning SingularDave.
Morning CrownMoldingDave.
CrownMoldingDave...  Now that's funny...

It would have been CrownMouldingMark... but the mark(s) were apparently all wrong for this project.
I measure three times and still get it wrong.. errr.

Morning SingularDave.
Morning CrownMoldingDave.
CrownMoldingDave...  Now that's funny...

It would have been CrownMouldingMark... but the mark(s) were apparently all wrong for this project.
I measure three times and still get it wrong.. errr.
As my grandfather once said ( in broken english) Sonofabitch, I cut it 3 times, and it's still too short!

[...]

Two different trips for two different work locations, home for the 3 day weekend and got.

Morning SingularDave.
Morning CrownMoldingDave.
CrownMoldingDave...  Now that's funny...

It would have been CrownMouldingMark... but the mark(s) were apparently all wrong for this project.
I measure three times and still get it wrong.. errr.
As my grandfather once said ( in broken english) Sonofabitch, I cut it 3 times, and it's still too short!
Grandfather's both died before my time but my father would say, "dammit David you made me fuck that up again!"

16  Isla del Sol by Drew Estate  Churchill  (7.0 x 50)
             5/17.00
15  Oliva Serie 'V' Sampler
            Box of 5/29.50
14  La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black  No 58  Gordo  (6.7 x 58)
             5/22.50
13  Gurkha Hudson Bay  Torpedo  (6.0 x 52)
            10/27.50
12  Don Pepin Garcia Legado de Pepin  Toro  (6.0 x 52)
            10/37.50
11  Espinosa Laranga  Robusto  (5.5 x 54)
             5/34.50
10  CAO Extreme  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
           10/34.99
 9  My Father No. 4   Lancero  (7.5 x 38)
            5/32.50
 8  Romeo y Julieta 1875  Belicoso  (5.5 x 52)
           10/39.99
 7  Macanudo Cru Royal  Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
            5/28.05
 6  Man O' War Virtue  Torpedo  (6.5 x 52)
           10/37.50
 5  Flor de las Antillas   Toro  (6.0 x 52)
            5/27.50
 4  Diesel Unholy Cocktail  Torpedo  (5.0 x 56)
           10/29.99
 3  Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio  Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
            5/29.99
 2  Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal  Toro  (6.2 x 52)
          10/39.99
 1  Dunhill Signed Range  Torpedo
          Box of 3/22.50

[...]

Those are always the amenities I check for when travelling.