Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

So Jeb Bush forgot to renew his domain name, https://www.jebbush.com. Guess who bought it?

I bet it wasn't that Canadian liar!  ;)
Don't worry, he's next on the radar!

To be fair, I have to agree with the Donald. When I watch and listen to Cruz, he does have those "polished", professional politician responses. To me, he looks the least trustworthy... not that any of them wouldn't say anything to get the votes. He just doesn't pass the eye test.
Yeah, but on resumé and experience he's the most qualified candidate in the race from either party. So...I dunno. It's all ugly this time around. I wish Paul Ryan was running.

Morning, muchachos.

Morning Steve.

What's up, Jersey... you and the boys got a herf tonight?
Seems that way.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

So Jeb Bush forgot to renew his domain name, https://www.jebbush.com. Guess who bought it?
I bet it wasn't that Canadian liar!  ;)
Don't worry, he's next on the radar!
To be fair, I have to agree with the Donald. When I watch and listen to Cruz, he does have those "polished", professional politician responses. To me, he looks the least trustworthy... not that any of them wouldn't say anything to get the votes. He just doesn't pass the eye test.
Probably a matter of which one fails the tests least badly.  As BD would say, "Ugh!"
And as always, make sure you vote, so you can bitch about the result for 8 years, if your side loses.

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

So Jeb Bush forgot to renew his domain name, https://www.jebbush.com. Guess who bought it?

I bet it wasn't that Canadian liar!  ;)
Don't worry, he's next on the radar!

To be fair, I have to agree with the Donald. When I watch and listen to Cruz, he does have those "polished", professional politician responses. To me, he looks the least trustworthy... not that any of them wouldn't say anything to get the votes. He just doesn't pass the eye test.
More like a polished Televangelist.

So Jeb Bush forgot to renew his domain name, https://www.jebbush.com. Guess who bought it?
I bet it wasn't that Canadian liar!  ;)
Don't worry, he's next on the radar!
To be fair, I have to agree with the Donald. When I watch and listen to Cruz, he does have those "polished", professional politician responses. To me, he looks the least trustworthy... not that any of them wouldn't say anything to get the votes. He just doesn't pass the eye test.
Probably a matter of which one fails the tests least badly.  As BD would say, "Ugh!"

Exactly. Pretty sad state given the options. The Dems are hangin' by a thread as well making the wench their best shot, imo. She has a pretty stacked history of lying and taking personal advantage of her office. I think we're screwed either way. I don't see a great leader of people in any of them. Bend over... it is hump day after all.
Don't see any good choices....but the way the Republicans are cannabalizing each other, I see them handing the Dems a third election in a row.  Will also be funny with the BS over stonewalling the Supreme Court nomination....(really thinking they have a chance to make the appointment), a Dem is going to do it anyway.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

So Jeb Bush forgot to renew his domain name, https://www.jebbush.com. Guess who bought it?

I bet it wasn't that Canadian liar!  ;)
Don't worry, he's next on the radar!

To be fair, I have to agree with the Donald. When I watch and listen to Cruz, he does have those "polished", professional politician responses. To me, he looks the least trustworthy... not that any of them wouldn't say anything to get the votes. He just doesn't pass the eye test.
Yeah, but on resumé and experience he's the most qualified candidate in the race from either party. So...I dunno. It's all ugly this time around. I wish Paul Ryan was running.

Morning, muchachos.

I wish Tony Starks was running...  ;)

Morning, Bret

So Jeb Bush forgot to renew his domain name, https://www.jebbush.com. Guess who bought it?

I bet it wasn't that Canadian liar!  ;)
Don't worry, he's next on the radar!

To be fair, I have to agree with the Donald. When I watch and listen to Cruz, he does have those "polished", professional politician responses. To me, he looks the least trustworthy... not that any of them wouldn't say anything to get the votes. He just doesn't pass the eye test.
Yeah, but on resumé and experience he's the most qualified candidate in the race from either party. So...I dunno. It's all ugly this time around. I wish Paul Ryan was running.

Morning, muchachos.
He's also head of the Subcommittee on Space, Science and Competitiveness, yet doesn't believe that climate change is a real thing. So yeah, not sure if he's the most qualified of anything.

So Jeb Bush forgot to renew his domain name, https://www.jebbush.com. Guess who bought it?
I bet it wasn't that Canadian liar!  ;)
Don't worry, he's next on the radar!
To be fair, I have to agree with the Donald. When I watch and listen to Cruz, he does have those "polished", professional politician responses. To me, he looks the least trustworthy... not that any of them wouldn't say anything to get the votes. He just doesn't pass the eye test.
Yeah, but on resumé and experience he's the most qualified candidate in the race from either party. So...I dunno. It's all ugly this time around. I wish Paul Ryan was running.

Morning, muchachos.
He's also head of the Subcommittee on Space, Science and Competitiveness, yet doesn't believe that climate change is a real thing. So yeah, not sure if he's the most qualified of anything.
Uh oh, man made global warming climate change has entered the room.  Time to switch from politics to a less controversial topic.  How about that Pope!

[...]

He's a commie!

So Jeb Bush forgot to renew his domain name, https://www.jebbush.com. Guess who bought it?

I bet it wasn't that Canadian liar!  ;)
Don't worry, he's next on the radar!

To be fair, I have to agree with the Donald. When I watch and listen to Cruz, he does have those "polished", professional politician responses. To me, he looks the least trustworthy... not that any of them wouldn't say anything to get the votes. He just doesn't pass the eye test.
Yeah, but on resumé and experience he's the most qualified candidate in the race from either party. So...I dunno. It's all ugly this time around. I wish Paul Ryan was running.

Morning, muchachos.
He's also head of the Subcommittee on Space, Science and Competitiveness, yet doesn't believe that climate change is a real thing. So yeah, not sure if he's the most qualified of anything.
He's still the most qualified. Princeton, Harvard Law, organized George W's legal team, years in private practice representing huge clients, argued 9 cases before the US Supreme Court, won 5 of them, has written over 70 briefs for the Supreme Court, including the amicus in support of Heller on behalf of 31 states, etc. Hating his positions, opinions, or face is of course anyone's right, but the man knows law and he knows how the government works. Alan Dershowitz, no Republican he, called Cruz "off-the-charts brilliant". None of the other candidates have a judicial or legislative record with that weight.

That doesn't mean I'm gonna vote for him or that I think anyone should, but he's got the credentials.

[...]

Boy, howdy.

So Jeb Bush forgot to renew his domain name, https://www.jebbush.com. Guess who bought it?

I bet it wasn't that Canadian liar!  ;)
Don't worry, he's next on the radar!

To be fair, I have to agree with the Donald. When I watch and listen to Cruz, he does have those "polished", professional politician responses. To me, he looks the least trustworthy... not that any of them wouldn't say anything to get the votes. He just doesn't pass the eye test.
Yeah, but on resumé and experience he's the most qualified candidate in the race from either party. So...I dunno. It's all ugly this time around. I wish Paul Ryan was running.

Morning, muchachos.

I wish Tony Starks was running...  ;)

Morning, Bret
Oh, hey...well if we're wishing, can I run his campaign?

[...]

My argument would be that someone can't really be "off-the-charts-brilliant" if they ignore scientific fact, but facts have very little place in political debate anyhow.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

So Jeb Bush forgot to renew his domain name, https://www.jebbush.com. Guess who bought it?
I bet it wasn't that Canadian liar!  ;)
Don't worry, he's next on the radar!
To be fair, I have to agree with the Donald. When I watch and listen to Cruz, he does have those "polished", professional politician responses. To me, he looks the least trustworthy... not that any of them wouldn't say anything to get the votes. He just doesn't pass the eye test.
Probably a matter of which one fails the tests least badly.  As BD would say, "Ugh!"
And as always, make sure you vote, so you can bitch about the result for 4 years, if your side loses.
lol, You're right, using a variation on CB's line "vote early, vote often".  If not, sit down and shut up.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13