Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?

Don't sweat it.
PM to ya.

Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?
Yes Raz, certainly appears that way. User-specific link I believe
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?

Don't sweat it.
No, I may be wrong.  PM coming.

That worked. Just had to sign into my account after. Doesn't seem to be a set expiration either. Just "next order"

Thanks, Bret

Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?

Don't sweat it.
No, I may be wrong.  PM coming.

That worked. Just had to sign into my account after. Doesn't seem to be a set expiration either. Just "next order"

Thanks, Bret
Oh nice, yeah seems like a pretty nice code
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?

Don't sweat it.
No, I may be wrong.  PM coming.

That worked. Just had to sign into my account after. Doesn't seem to be a set expiration either. Just "next order"

Thanks, Bret
Oh nice, yeah seems like a pretty nice code

Oh, yeah. The Famous Auction flat rate is much better than the usual rolling rate the .bid usually gets when you add items, but FREE is always a winner.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?

Don't sweat it.
No, I may be wrong.  PM coming.

That worked. Just had to sign into my account after. Doesn't seem to be a set expiration either. Just "next order"

Thanks, Bret
Oh nice, yeah seems like a pretty nice code

Oh, yeah. The Famous Auction flat rate is much better than the usual rolling rate the .bid usually gets when you add items, but FREE is always a winner.

Just had an order go out last Thursday that cost about $7. Flip has put together some big parlays on singles and such that this would be perfect for.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?

Don't sweat it.
No, I may be wrong.  PM coming.

That worked. Just had to sign into my account after. Doesn't seem to be a set expiration either. Just "next order"

Thanks, Bret

Here, Bret... this could get you started today. A rarity for sure.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2232192/brick-house-toro/
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?

Don't sweat it.
No, I may be wrong.  PM coming.

That worked. Just had to sign into my account after. Doesn't seem to be a set expiration either. Just "next order"

Thanks, Bret
Oh nice, yeah seems like a pretty nice code

Hey, Scott. What did you give on that box of HE lonsdales awhile back? Under $100?

There's one on the auction site at $104

Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?

Don't sweat it.
No, I may be wrong.  PM coming.

That worked. Just had to sign into my account after. Doesn't seem to be a set expiration either. Just "next order"

Thanks, Bret

Here, Bret... this could get you started today. A rarity for sure.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2232192/brick-house-toro/
You bastard.

Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?

Don't sweat it.
No, I may be wrong.  PM coming.

That worked. Just had to sign into my account after. Doesn't seem to be a set expiration either. Just "next order"

Thanks, Bret
Oh nice, yeah seems like a pretty nice code

Oh, yeah. The Famous Auction flat rate is much better than the usual rolling rate the .bid usually gets when you add items, but FREE is always a winner.

Just had an order go out last Thursday that cost about $7. Flip has put together some big parlays on singles and such that this would be perfect for.
yeah, my last shipping was over $18 dollars....
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?

Don't sweat it.
No, I may be wrong.  PM coming.

That worked. Just had to sign into my account after. Doesn't seem to be a set expiration either. Just "next order"

Thanks, Bret

Here, Bret... this could get you started today. A rarity for sure.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2232192/brick-house-toro/
You bastard.

I'm helping! I'm helping!  ;D
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

ok, out early for a dr's appt.  have a great rest of the day!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

ok, out early for a dr's appt.  have a great rest of the day!

See ya, Sam. Good luck

ok, out early for a dr's appt.  have a great rest of the day!
got one tomorrow, myself. taking most of the day off.

Hello, friends.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10