Good morning boys, for all you AJ whores out there:
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/1-day-deal/?sourcekey=WS2W 20 cigars
at $2.75 per.
The AJ's 6x60 Box-Pressed Perfecto Mega-Sampler includes:
4 – Diesel Rage Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – Ave Maria Divinia Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – Man O War Ruination Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – La Herencia Cubana Core Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – HC Squared Habano Perfecto (6”x 60)
Kinda funky vitola's...
But consistent!
True.  He does like to play with his vitolas....wonder if it is practice for his  Torceadors that he knows he can get CI to sell.
I smoked a 5+ year old V Special Figurado (6 x 60) yesterday and holy crap I could hardly walk when I finished it..... been a long time since I had that much cigar spin.
Wouldn't it be something if all of the cigars you're aging for retirement wound up being too strong for your old ass?
Wouldn't it though!!!  Sheesh then I would have to drive my azz to the upstate and give all my cigars to RetiredFromTravellinDave!   I also smoked a couple of 2008/2009  cigars over the weekend and No Problem!

Hopefully when retired I can learn to smoke them a little slower too.

The boss is pissed off about low scores on the all employee survey so now we have to go to a 1.5 hour group webinar at noon to learn how stupid we are to not realize this is a perfect work place. ::)  And chit I gave them all perfect scores!

The boss is pissed off about low scores on the all employee survey so now we have to go to a 1.5 hour group webinar at noon to learn how stupid we are to not realize this is a perfect work place. ::)  And chit I gave them all perfect scores!
No good deed goes unpunished.

Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?

From the Daily  Mail

Had to read it twice, thought they were talking about Dean but it is Bill!

EXCLUSIVE: 'He put on my frilly nightie, and danced around playing his sax.' Former Miss Arkansas says Bill Clinton was so-so in bed and confided Hillary was into sex with women. Now she fears Hillary vendetta and sleeps with loaded semi-automatic

•Bill Clinton's lovemaking was largely forgettable, says ex-mistress Sally Miller, but Clinton would rarely disappoint when divulging intimate secrets
•Miller, then 44, would leave her back door ajar so her seven-years younger paramour - then Governor of Arkansas - could slip in
•Known then as Sally Perdue, she claims during pillow talk he revealed Hillary preferred female lovers
•The former singer and radio host, is preparing to dish more secrets of their three-month affair in a tell-all memoir
•She is convinced that the Democratic presidential candidate is behind a plot to silence her ahead of November election
•Miller insists she has been stalked, spied upon and plagued by anonymous phone calls since word of her memoir leaked out
•'There is a vengeful, spiteful ugliness that some women have for other women. Hillary is just one of those women.

From the Daily  Mail

[...]

Certainly cut from the same cloth

Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh

Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Not Me if that helps but I have never bought anything from them so did not reply.

Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Not Me if that helps but I have never bought anything from them so did not reply.
They're trying to draw me out of hiatus!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(

Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?

Don't sweat it.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
+1

Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?

Don't sweat it.
No, I may be wrong.  PM coming.