good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
Mmmmm, if it were only a little warmer I'd smoke that last Herrera Esteli you shared with me.
or you could actually buy some.

Morning Steve.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Alec Bradley Raices Cubanas... think Cam recommended

Mash = 10rob/$49.77 after catsrule (FreeShp)

CigarPage = 10toro/$43.99 (FreeShp)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Morning Steve.

Morning, Dave... Still in Athens?

Alec Bradley Raices Cubanas... think Cam recommended

Mash = 10rob/$49.77 after catsrule (FreeShp)

CigarPage = 10toro/$43.99 (FreeShp)
Thanks, Tex.

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
Mmmmm, if it were only a little warmer I'd smoke that last Herrera Esteli you shared with me.
or you could actually buy some.
I just might, rabbit.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Alec Bradley Raices Cubanas... think Cam recommended

Mash = 10rob/$49.77 after catsrule (FreeShp)

CigarPage = 10toro/$43.99 (FreeShp)
Thanks, Tex.

You're welcome ya yankee commie!  ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
Mmmmm, if it were only a little warmer I'd smoke that last Herrera Esteli you shared with me.
or you could actually buy some.
I just might, rabbit.

I think Famous is offering a coupon for a FREE box of thumbprint cookies for every 5er purchase... No brainer

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
Mmmmm, if it were only a little warmer I'd smoke that last Herrera Esteli you shared with me.
or you could actually buy some.
I just might, rabbit.
I think Famous is offering a coupon for a FREE box of thumbprint cookies for every 5er purchase... No brainer
That sounds way less appetizing now that we know that it means.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Morning Steve.

I'm still debating on the box of MCI's in my Atlantic Cart... Down to 3. Gotta decide soon.

As an official representative, what is your professional opinion.  ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
Mmmmm, if it were only a little warmer I'd smoke that last Herrera Esteli you shared with me.
or you could actually buy some.
I just might, rabbit.
I think Famous is offering a coupon for a FREE box of thumbprint cookies for every 5er purchase... No brainer
That sounds way less appetizing now that we know that it means.

FratHouse Knuckledraggers
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Valentines Day is right around the corner and BD has not stopped in to offer any last minute gift ideas...

Valentines Day is right around the corner and BD has not stopped in to offer any last minute gift ideas...
That's a great point. Gotta remember to go buy a few cards before I leave today.

Morning Steve.

I'm still debating on the box of MCI's in my Atlantic Cart... Down to 3. Gotta decide soon.

As an official representative, what is your professional opinion.  ;D
His commission check demands he recommend them highly.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Morning Steve.

I'm still debating on the box of MCI's in my Atlantic Cart... Down to 3. Gotta decide soon.

As an official representative, what is your professional opinion.  ;D
His commission check demands he recommend them highly.

Haha. Yeah, that's what I would normally expect, but now that he's got the last of his professional students finishing up, I thought he may have a little extra coin already saved up.