Breaking News

At least one person was killed and two others were seriously injured when a massive construction crane collapsed in Lower Manhattan on Friday morning, officials said.
The crane – which was swinging a wrecking ball — toppled over on Worth Street between West Broadway and Church Street at 8:24 a.m., crushing several cars parked on the street, according to witnesses and fire officials.

Multiple ambulances and emergency responders were on the Tribeca scene.

It is unclear how the crane collapsed.
No where near me but hearing fire trucks and ambulances. Pretty fucked up.
Glad it is not near you, doesn't Flip work down there somewhere?
No, he's even further northwest of me.

Good Friday to you Mr. YellowStar.
Same to you Mr.Dave - any weekend plans before you hit the road Monday?
Indeed I have.  Two young ladies are coming up to stay over for the weekend and party planned for Saturday.
Well, one is my daughter, the other her friend, coming up to celebrate her birthday.
....sounded better the other way, but I'll take it in any case.

Breaking News

At least one person was killed and two others were seriously injured when a massive construction crane collapsed in Lower Manhattan on Friday morning, officials said.
The crane – which was swinging a wrecking ball — toppled over on Worth Street between West Broadway and Church Street at 8:24 a.m., crushing several cars parked on the street, according to witnesses and fire officials.

Multiple ambulances and emergency responders were on the Tribeca scene.

It is unclear how the crane collapsed.
No where near me but hearing fire trucks and ambulances. Pretty fucked up.
Glad it is not near you, doesn't Flip work down there somewhere?
No, he's even further northwest of me.
Good, maybe it took out the ex...

@NJDave: you gonna be out all week? I've been avoiding it but I'm going to have to go to the Jersey office sooner than later. Doesn't look likely to make it coincide with a herf.
Yea, out all week.  Cleveland for the first part, then down to Clemson.
Should be in NJ the week of the 15th, would that work?
Long weekend at the start, but Thursday the 18th might work.

[...]

LOL

11 Tatuaje El Triunfador  Robusto  (5.0 x 48)
          5/27.50

10  Graycliff G2  Presidente  (7.0 x 48)
        10/29.99
 9  MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured  Toro   (6.0 x 52)
         5/25.00
 8  Four Kicks by Crowned Heads  Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
        10/39.99
 7  5 Vegas Limitada '15  Belicoso (6.2 x 52)
         5/27.50
 6  Gurkha Centurian Double Perfecto  (6.0 x 60)
       10/39.99
 5  H. Upmann Media Noche
        5/22.50
 4  Diesel Unlimited
       10/34.50
 3  Jaime Garcial Reserva Especial
        5/22.50
 2  Man O' War Puro Authentico
      10/34.99
 1  Oliva Serie "V"
       5/23.50

@NJDave: you gonna be out all week? I've been avoiding it but I'm going to have to go to the Jersey office sooner than later. Doesn't look likely to make it coincide with a herf.
Yea, out all week.  Cleveland for the first part, then down to Clemson.
Should be in NJ the week of the 15th, would that work?
Long weekend at the start, but Thursday the 18th might work.
OK, check with the Biebs.  Thinking his schedule conflicted with Thursdays now, which is why we did the last one on Wednesday.

@NJDave: you gonna be out all week? I've been avoiding it but I'm going to have to go to the Jersey office sooner than later. Doesn't look likely to make it coincide with a herf.
Yea, out all week.  Cleveland for the first part, then down to Clemson.
Should be in NJ the week of the 15th, would that work?
Long weekend at the start, but Thursday the 18th might work.
OK, check with the Biebs.  Thinking his schedule conflicted with Thursdays now, which is why we did the last one on Wednesday.
17 is fine too. Maybe even better.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I don't want to alarm you guys, but apparently, someone was arrested at the mash for making prices too low.

Ooh, I see there are some AB Tempus Terra Nova's... anyone had one of those?

Morning, Folks

El Triunfador's make a nice FS place holder.

I don't want to alarm you guys, but apparently, someone was arrested at the mash for making prices too low.

Ooh, I see there are some AB Tempus Terra Nova's... anyone had one of those?

Morning, Folks
Morning BS
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

$12 Padron 1964's.  Not bad at all.

That IS pretty good... Scorcher earlier?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Breaking News

At least one person was killed and two others were seriously injured when a massive construction crane collapsed in Lower Manhattan on Friday morning, officials said.
The crane – which was swinging a wrecking ball — toppled over on Worth Street between West Broadway and Church Street at 8:24 a.m., crushing several cars parked on the street, according to witnesses and fire officials.

Multiple ambulances and emergency responders were on the Tribeca scene.

It is unclear how the crane collapsed.
No where near me but hearing fire trucks and ambulances. Pretty fucked up.
Glad it is not near you, doesn't Flip work down there somewhere?
No, he's even further northwest of me.
Good, maybe it took out the ex...

Ouch.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Won a bid on some Tobacconauts last night... let the games begin.