BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Did anyone give Fish a report on the new Murc's... 20/Box at $25 on the bid today.

I don't want to alarm you guys, but apparently, someone was arrested at the mash for making prices too low.

Ooh, I see there are some AB Tempus Terra Nova's... anyone had one of those?

Morning, Folks
Morning BS

Hey, TD... those house plans include hurricane shutters or other "insurance" improvements?
Just have them use "Hurriquake" nails developed at Clemson
The key element is using "strong ties" and proper nails or screws, personally I prefer screws.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I don't want to alarm you guys, but apparently, someone was arrested at the mash for making prices too low.

Ooh, I see there are some AB Tempus Terra Nova's... anyone had one of those?

Morning, Folks
Morning BS

Hey, TD... those house plans include hurricane shutters or other "insurance" improvements?
Yep, elevation and proper wind load structure are the most important thing though according to my Insurance experts.  Can be insured at normal rates with correct BFE (base floor elevation) as determined by FEMA and wind load structural design.  It will be designed for 150mph and not on the ocean front.

Golf just identified the "coverage loophole"...  ;)

Breaking News

At least one person was killed and two others were seriously injured when a massive construction crane collapsed in Lower Manhattan on Friday morning, officials said.
The crane – which was swinging a wrecking ball — toppled over on Worth Street between West Broadway and Church Street at 8:24 a.m., crushing several cars parked on the street, according to witnesses and fire officials.

Multiple ambulances and emergency responders were on the Tribeca scene.

It is unclear how the crane collapsed.
No where near me but hearing fire trucks and ambulances. Pretty fucked up.
Glad it is not near you, doesn't Flip work down there somewhere?
No, he's even further northwest of me.
Good, maybe it took out the ex...

Ouch.
I thought the same but I'm definitely NOT judging.

Good morning, Steve.
All we do is judge here so like you I put my thoughts to the side.
Fixed it for you.
Speak only for yourself.

[...]

Says the guy who calls everyone a commie? Lol, no, I'm definitely speaking for everyone here.

[...]

And most businesses too, for that matter.  ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Won a bid on some Tobacconauts last night... let the games begin.
Have you tried any yet?

I have been meaning to get to the b&m to get a couple, but haven't had a chance to get down to the place where I know they'll have a decent enough selection to find these. The 5er was $28. The smaller fileroid vitola, but a good price for what I've been watching them go for. I have been very curious to try them. 101's are usually solid.

Also had a bid on some of the Curivari Cafe Noir's you recommended, but lost to a final $3 bid... was that you? lol

Good to see Curivari's Scorching

Won a bid on some Tobacconauts last night... let the games begin.
Have you tried any yet?

I have been meaning to get to the b&m to get a couple, but haven't had a chance to get down to the place where I know they'll have a decent enough selection to find these. The 5er was $28. The smaller fileroid vitola, but a good price for what I've been watching them go for. I have been very curious to try them. 101's are usually solid.

Also had a bid on some of the Curivari Cafe Noir's you recommended, but lost to a final $3 bid... was that you? lol
That IS his MO...

Did anyone give Fish a report on the new Murc's... 20/Box at $25 on the bid today.
Forget reverse engineering.  Not the same as the old Murc's.

Morning, muchachos.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Did anyone give Fish a report on the new Murc's... 20/Box at $25 on the bid today.
Forget reverse engineering.  Not the same as the old Murc's.

That's what I figured. Still have the Atlantic bundle. Guess I'll just have to smoke 'em sparingly.

Won a bid on some Tobacconauts last night... let the games begin.
Have you tried any yet?

I have been meaning to get to the b&m to get a couple, but haven't had a chance to get down to the place where I know they'll have a decent enough selection to find these. The 5er was $28. The smaller fileroid vitola, but a good price for what I've been watching them go for. I have been very curious to try them. 101's are usually solid.
I've had the Ranflactic (5 1/2 x 30/50/19)  Beautiful looking cigar, rich subtle notes throughout.  One of those cigars to save for when you can really pay attention to the smoke.  Would not consider boxworthy however at the current price.

Did anyone give Fish a report on the new Murc's... 20/Box at $25 on the bid today.
Forget reverse engineering.  Not the same as the old Murc's.
Pays to hoard, got about 50 old bat wings remaining for my years of old age.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back