Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning gents...

Hey, Dad... What's for lunch?
Hamburgers on a bun with grilled onions.  I haven't decided on a side dish yet.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Morning Raz and BD.
Hello Dave(s), and Raz...

Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Mr. Toe. How's it go... ing?
The toe complains. Otherwise, things is alright.

Gigs this weekend?
No, but three next weekend. This weekend In have to meet with the Fair people about playing there in June.

The Carny Union can be a tough sell... make sure "they" are proving the chicken wire for the stage.  ;)
I'm not selling. They're begging us to headline the show. The headliners were a debacle last year and we saved the evening. ;-)

Good morning gents...

Hey, Dad... What's for lunch?
Hamburgers on a bun with grilled onions.  I haven't decided on a side dish yet.
Well if you're not going to make french fries, then do tater tots.

Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Mr. Toe. How's it go... ing?
The toe complains. Otherwise, things is alright.

Gigs this weekend?
No, but three next weekend. This weekend In have to meet with the Fair people about playing there in June.

The Carny Union can be a tough sell... make sure "they" are proving the chicken wire for the stage.  ;)
I'm not selling. They're begging us to headline the show. The headliners were a debacle last year and we saved the evening. ;-)
Well, as long as you're humble about it.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I've been eyeballing that Liga Undercrown Shade Grand Toro 5 pack over on the Monster for $26.98.  I really like the Undercrown, so I've been very curious about that one.

I've been eyeballing that Liga Undercrown Shade Grand Toro 5 pack over on the Monster for $26.98.  I really like the Undercrown, so I've been very curious about that one.
Been curious about that one too, for the same reason.

I've been eyeballing that Liga Undercrown Shade Grand Toro 5 pack over on the Monster for $26.98.  I really like the Undercrown, so I've been very curious about that one.
Been curious about that one too, for the same reason.
But I gotta make sure I save money for the new Buesos coming out in April.  8)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning gents...

Hey, Dad... What's for lunch?
Hamburgers on a bun with grilled onions.  I haven't decided on a side dish yet.
Well if you're not going to make french fries, then do tater tots.
I'm out of potatoes at the moment, so it would have to be some thing out of a box such as Rice A Roni, or Knorr noodles.  I'll think of something.

Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Mr. Toe. How's it go... ing?
The toe complains. Otherwise, things is alright.

Gigs this weekend?
No, but three next weekend. This weekend In have to meet with the Fair people about playing there in June.

The Carny Union can be a tough sell... make sure "they" are proving the chicken wire for the stage.  ;)
I'm not selling. They're begging us to headline the show. The headliners were a debacle last year and we saved the evening. ;-)
Well, as long as you're humble about it.
We're professional, and we don't drive the audience away.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Mr. Toe. How's it go... ing?
The toe complains. Otherwise, things is alright.

Gigs this weekend?
No, but three next weekend. This weekend In have to meet with the Fair people about playing there in June.

The Carny Union can be a tough sell... make sure "they" are proving the chicken wire for the stage.  ;)
I'm not selling. They're begging us to headline the show. The headliners were a debacle last year and we saved the evening. ;-)
Well, as long as you're humble about it.

Ha! Let 'em have this, Dave... It's not that glamorous. There's actually a good chance a broken beer bottle will be brandished. It is fun playing in front of a decent crowd though.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I've been eyeballing that Liga Undercrown Shade Grand Toro 5 pack over on the Monster for $26.98.  I really like the Undercrown, so I've been very curious about that one.
Been curious about that one too, for the same reason.
But I gotta make sure I save money for the new Buesos coming out in April.  8)
Wow, they actually announced it, rather than making a big secret out of it...?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I had a Hair of the Dog (Robusto) yesterday.  I wasn't that crazy about them, but this one had been in my humidor for 8 months and was rather good.  I guess time served must have shaved some of that hair off of it.

Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Mr. Toe. How's it go... ing?
The toe complains. Otherwise, things is alright.

Gigs this weekend?
No, but three next weekend. This weekend In have to meet with the Fair people about playing there in June.

The Carny Union can be a tough sell... make sure "they" are proving the chicken wire for the stage.  ;)
I'm not selling. They're begging us to headline the show. The headliners were a debacle last year and we saved the evening. ;-)
Well, as long as you're humble about it.

Ha! Let 'em have this, Dave... It's not that glamorous. There's actually a good chance a broken beer bottle will be brandished. It is fun playing in front of a decent crowd though.
LALTS, point taken.