Good morning to you YellowStar.
Good mornin Dave - where are you headed off to Monday?
The great state of Ohio! Morning, Shaun.
And who says Dave's travel isn't glamorous?
Yeah, isn't that somewhere down in the South Pacific near the Fiji Islands?
Oh! He's going to Ohio? That place sucks, I thought he said Oahu

cigar #2 Cusano 18 robusto and more coffee.
good morning late posters.

This could be looked at as saying only 19% of Americans are blind and ignorant, that is a lot better than I thought.

81% Think Federal Government is Corrupt: February 3, 2016  - A new Rasmussen survey says that many voters strongly believe the federal government is crooked. -
Wonder what percentage thinks it's incompetent, overreaching, meddling, incredibly wasteful, and 10 times the size it should be?

This could be looked at as saying only 19% of Americans are blind and ignorant, that is a lot better than I thought.

81% Think Federal Government is Corrupt: February 3, 2016  - A new Rasmussen survey says that many voters strongly believe the federal government is crooked. -
Seriously, who the hell are these people?

Fuk'n workaference upon arrival this morning, Sheesh they need to realize I am in both the GFY and the KMA club now.
There is no "I" in team, mister.
But there is in "Mardi Gras masks for everyone!"
Indeed, should be every day at the office...that might change his attitude.

This could be looked at as saying only 19% of Americans are blind and ignorant, that is a lot better than I thought.

81% Think Federal Government is Corrupt: February 3, 2016  - A new Rasmussen survey says that many voters strongly believe the federal government is crooked. -
only 81%? the other 19% must be federal employees.

This could be looked at as saying only 19% of Americans are blind and ignorant, that is a lot better than I thought.

81% Think Federal Government is Corrupt: February 3, 2016  - A new Rasmussen survey says that many voters strongly believe the federal government is crooked. -
Wonder what percentage thinks it's incompetent, overreaching, meddling, incredibly wasteful, and 10 times the size it should be?
Only Me, You and Donald Trump I think.

Good morning to you YellowStar.
Good mornin Dave - where are you headed off to Monday?
Exciting trip to Cleveland and a herf with Mr. Golf, then down for a last trip to Athens (the boy is finishing up and has a post doc position in MD), then weekend in Clemson to see son #2 and his lacrosse game vs. Georgia.

I am not even posting the Page offering today.

Good morning to you YellowStar.
Good mornin Dave - where are you headed off to Monday?
Exciting trip to Cleveland and a herf with Mr. Golf, then down for a last trip to Athens (the boy is finishing up and has a post doc position in MD), then weekend in Clemson to see son #2 and his lacrosse game vs. Georgia.
So he got that job?

Another non-CPage day for me....although they do have swiss army knives.

Fuk'n workaference upon arrival this morning, Sheesh they need to realize I am in both the GFY and the KMA club now.
There is no "I" in team, mister.
But there is in "Mardi Gras masks for everyone!"
Indeed, should be every day at the office...that might change his attitude.

I am not even posting the Page offering today.
Have never tried one.

Good morning to you YellowStar.
Good mornin Dave - where are you headed off to Monday?
Exciting trip to Cleveland and a herf with Mr. Golf, then down for a last trip to Athens (the boy is finishing up and has a post doc position in MD), then weekend in Clemson to see son #2 and his lacrosse game vs. Georgia.
So he got that job?
Yes, a good starting position for him.  Defends his thesis on the 22nd, then he's free.....well, not really free, just on to the next prison.