Famous email... LOW Prices on Tatuaje... Just the Para Ti on sale. Sheesh.
Never had a Para Ti.  A Pete so couldn't be bad.

Me neither. Could be a great deal at 44% off plus catsrule 17%.
Don't think the cat works on Tat so have to go into Famous maneuvers

Did on these. Box of toros was @$76
Good deal I thought they were in the massive excluded list
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Oh, vampire posting - at least according to Beibs.

You suck the life outta da banter?
Scott. Claims I sleep during the day and only come out at night.

Da freaks come out at night!

Squirrelly fuk'r Jeb just does not know when to run for the hills!

"I think the next president needs to be a lot quieter but send a signal that we're prepared to act in the national security interest of this country," he added. "To get back in the business of creating a more peaceful world."

After that line, Bush paused, seemingly waiting for the crowd to applaud and cheer him - but they didn't.

"Please clap," Bush had to tell the crowd, sounding defeated.
Ya gotta look presidential whatever that is.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Famous email... LOW Prices on Tatuaje... Just the Para Ti on sale. Sheesh.
Never had a Para Ti.  A Pete so couldn't be bad.

Me neither. Could be a great deal at 44% off plus catsrule 17%.
Don't think the cat works on Tat so have to go into Famous maneuvers

Did on these. Box of toros was @$76
Good deal I thought they were in the massive excluded list

PARA TI CANONAZOS
Para Ti Cigars are a new offering by Tatuaje. The blend was created by Fred Schrader, an avid wine blender and creator of some of Napa Valley's best wines. Using his experience blending wine, he brought a new cigar blend to Tatuaje owner Pete Johnson who agreed to produce it. This cigar is now called the Para Ti. This Dominican puro offers a perfect balance of strength and flavor that seems to fit every smoker's palate. A truly remarkable boutique cigar. Pick yours up today!
FULL SPECIFICATIONS
Strength:Medium, Shape:Toro, Size:6 x 48

...More like a Corona Gorda in the other lines

Oh, vampire posting - at least according to Beibs.

You suck the life outta da banter?
Scott. Claims I sleep during the day and only come out at night.
Scott Claims?  So you believe it???????
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Famous email... LOW Prices on Tatuaje... Just the Para Ti on sale. Sheesh.
Never had a Para Ti.  A Pete so couldn't be bad.

Me neither. Could be a great deal at 44% off plus catsrule 17%.
Don't think the cat works on Tat so have to go into Famous maneuvers

Did on these. Box of toros was @$76
Good deal I thought they were in the massive excluded list

I was hoping the Black petite lanceros were on the sale list, but alas... no.  :-\

[...]

Very nice size I think, whatever you should call it I am not sure.

Famous email... LOW Prices on Tatuaje... Just the Para Ti on sale. Sheesh.
Never had a Para Ti.  A Pete so couldn't be bad.

Me neither. Could be a great deal at 44% off plus catsrule 17%.
Don't think the cat works on Tat so have to go into Famous maneuvers

Did on these. Box of toros was @$76
Good deal I thought they were in the massive excluded list

I was hoping the Black petit lanceros were on the sale list, but alas... no.  :-\
Still a hot item, have not seen a deal on them in a longggg time.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

Sounds like it would pair with your elixir nicely.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Tex, did you see my "filter" post earlier? Folks will come up with some ideas, I tell ya.

[...]

Made by a wine maker might be grape infused  ;)

Tex, did you see my "filter" post earlier? Folks will come up with some ideas, I tell ya.
No but will go back and find it
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

We could PM Dad, but he may be more interested in the box of Moontrance on the .Bid for $37

Tex, did you see my "filter" post earlier? Folks will come up with some ideas, I tell ya.
No but will go back and find it
Can't find it

Oh, vampire posting - at least according to Beibs.

You suck the life outta da banter?
Scott. Claims I sleep during the day and only come out at night.
Scott Claims?  So you believe it? ??? ???
Fukk no!  Can you anyone believe anything Scott claims?