Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

« Reply #180 on: January 29, 2016, 09:39:53 PM »

Jeeezzzz, just saw Burt Reynolds at the car auction and thought damn he looks like chit.   Hell that fuk'r will be 80 years old in 2 weeks.
It ain't the years, it's the mileage.
Betcha Loni Anderson doesn't look as bad. Just sayin'.
Yeah, that disproves my theory. She's got a hell of a lot of miles on her, if the rumors are to be believed.
I believe those rumors. And the mileage shows but I'm just saying that I could still achieve complete tumescence with Loni.
Like that would be a challenging achievement  :)
My point is that I can't say the same with Burt. Sheesh.
LOL
That's the spirit! I was doubting my writing again. Sheesh.

« Reply #181 on: January 29, 2016, 11:52:02 PM »

Since Tex is surely in bed, I'll offer up a well deserved sheesh.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]