Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

« Reply #165 on: January 27, 2016, 01:26:19 PM »

$10 a cigar from an unknown source and an unknown supplier that was picked up after being abandoned in some "B" grade factory?  I think I'll pass.

http://halfwheel.com/prototype-cigar-co-debuting-with-super-unknown/105161
I saw that, strange how the "related" items at the bottom were from Merlion
And from 2012/2013 with the supposed age of these cigars being from 2012.  If true, I was not particularly impressed with the Merlion...overpriced, generic type smoke.  A distant follow-up to La Sirena.  Although it seems La Sirena is doing the same sort of thing with cheapo line extensions Jaxx and Stixx which were basically cigar surplus that was bought and rebranded.

« Reply #166 on: January 27, 2016, 01:27:19 PM »

Fuk me to tears!
Looks like a professional operation.  If you really want to be depressed find out how much was paid for this clown show.
She works for us in AR but they flew that whore down here and put her up for 3 days
They make her check her prop trunk, or was it a carry on?
LALTS...The female Gallager
Maybe she'll have Tex put his nuts up on the table and give them a whack...
OUCH!  That hurts!
Needed to keep you awake for the afternoon.

« Reply #167 on: January 27, 2016, 01:31:40 PM »

We had to walk to the park and have our pictures made so it would look like we were happy people.

« Reply #168 on: January 27, 2016, 01:34:09 PM »

We had to walk to the park and have our pictures made so it would look like we were happy people.
We should get Tony to put THAT on a hoodie.

« Reply #169 on: January 27, 2016, 01:43:25 PM »

$10 a cigar from an unknown source and an unknown supplier that was picked up after being abandoned in some "B" grade factory?  I think I'll pass.

http://halfwheel.com/prototype-cigar-co-debuting-with-super-unknown/105161
I saw that, strange how the "related" items at the bottom were from Merlion
And from 2012/2013 with the supposed age of these cigars being from 2012.  If true, I was not particularly impressed with the Merlion...overpriced, generic type smoke.  A distant follow-up to La Sirena.  Although it seems La Sirena is doing the same sort of thing with cheapo line extensions Jaxx and Stixx which were basically cigar surplus that was bought and rebranded.
...and Merlion was made in the La Aurora factory in the Dominican.

« Reply #170 on: January 27, 2016, 01:58:26 PM »

We had to walk to the park and have our pictures made so it would look like we were happy people.
Happy Happy Joy Joy

« Reply #171 on: January 27, 2016, 01:58:50 PM »

Seems like the whole La Sirena line is either back ordered or in short supply at multiple retailers.

« Reply #172 on: January 27, 2016, 02:04:32 PM »

Offering to consider for Cheapy Cheapo Bean....DPG Blue Demitasse, box of 30 for $64.95 at Mike's.

http://www.mikescigars.com/cigars/don-pepin-garcia-blue-demitasse/box-of-30

« Reply #173 on: January 27, 2016, 02:06:44 PM »

$10 a cigar from an unknown source and an unknown supplier that was picked up after being abandoned in some "B" grade factory?  I think I'll pass.

http://halfwheel.com/prototype-cigar-co-debuting-with-super-unknown/105161
I saw that, strange how the "related" items at the bottom were from Merlion
And from 2012/2013 with the supposed age of these cigars being from 2012.  If true, I was not particularly impressed with the Merlion...overpriced, generic type smoke.  A distant follow-up to La Sirena.  Although it seems La Sirena is doing the same sort of thing with cheapo line extensions Jaxx and Stixx which were basically cigar surplus that was bought and rebranded.
...and Merlion was made in the La Aurora factory in the Dominican.
La Sirena has a new offering, Oceano that has gotten good reviews. I almost bought one at Hamburg

They now produce at La Zona

http://halfwheel.com/porthole-by-la-sirena-ecuadorian-habano-oscuro-corona-prerelease/87249

« Reply #174 on: January 27, 2016, 02:07:38 PM »

We had to walk to the park and have our pictures made so it would look like we were happy people.
Should have popped a cigar in your mouth.

« Reply #175 on: January 27, 2016, 02:11:32 PM »

We had to walk to the park and have our pictures made so it would look like we were happy people.
Should have popped a cigar in your mouth.
Scott could've photoshopped the white whale in afterwards.

« Reply #176 on: January 27, 2016, 02:12:25 PM »

[...]

Might have to put that corona on the try list. Sounds interesting.

« Reply #177 on: January 27, 2016, 02:12:41 PM »

[...]

Yea, I wouldn't mind having a visit with Arielle Ditkowich's Porthole....
I remember reading that and thought the association with Espinosa to be a little odd as he is the one that produced the shitting tasting parallel cigar, La Sirena Mermaid that caused a lot of confusion on the Devil a while back...people thinking they got a great deal on La Sirena's only to get these and smoke them....http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/99549/la-sirena-mermaid/

« Reply #178 on: January 27, 2016, 02:13:55 PM »

We had to walk to the park and have our pictures made so it would look like we were happy people.
Should have popped a cigar in your mouth.
Scott could've photoshopped the white whale in afterwards.
He could probably do that with the facilitator picture already.

« Reply #179 on: January 27, 2016, 02:16:30 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15