« Reply #120 on: January 27, 2016, 09:34:27 AM »

Shame Bull's aren't included in the San Lotano offering today.
I like those cigars, bought a box at introduction on the devil and smoked them all, I think

« Reply #121 on: January 27, 2016, 09:35:26 AM »

One-on-one meeting with the new boss lady now. Enjoy the AJ page.
I have a Town Hall meeting with my division head. She will say nothing and I will never get those two hours of my life back.
Look at the positive side, you are employed and getting paid for those two hours.
Just sit in the back and banter away!
As we say pays the same whether you are fighting or marching.

« Reply #122 on: January 27, 2016, 09:36:32 AM »

Shame Bull's aren't included in the San Lotano offering today.
I like those cigars, bought a box at introduction on the devil and smoked them all, I think
Got a box in my CI cart to get the 20% off on and FS

« Reply #123 on: January 27, 2016, 09:37:25 AM »

Shame Bull's aren't included in the San Lotano offering today.
I like those cigars, bought a box at introduction on the devil and smoked them all, I think
Best of the SL series IMHO but most of them are very good.

« Reply #124 on: January 27, 2016, 09:53:49 AM »

« Reply #125 on: January 27, 2016, 09:54:41 AM »

One-on-one meeting with the new boss lady now. Enjoy the AJ page.
What did you do to the old boss lady?
He moved back over to sales. Sucks, we just had him trained right where we wanted him.

« Reply #126 on: January 27, 2016, 10:02:37 AM »

This explains a lot...

"The Dunning–Kruger Effect was brutally summarised by Darwin as “ignorance begets confidence”. The less you know, the more likely you are to perceive yourself as an expert. Conversely, the more you know, the more likely you are to doubt your own competence. "

« Reply #127 on: January 27, 2016, 10:03:31 AM »

Shame Bull's aren't included in the San Lotano offering today.
I like those cigars, bought a box at introduction on the devil and smoked them all, I think
I believe that IS the reason that you buy them.

« Reply #128 on: January 27, 2016, 10:06:09 AM »

Shame Bull's aren't included in the San Lotano offering today.
I like those cigars, bought a box at introduction on the devil and smoked them all, I think
I got a few boxes at that time as well.  Real good price, should have gotten more.  I think CI had them about a year before they were given general release.  I remember thinking it strange seeing ads and promo's at B&Ms for this cigar that I've been smoking for a long time.

« Reply #129 on: January 27, 2016, 10:14:26 AM »

We have already redefined stupidity!

« Reply #130 on: January 27, 2016, 10:16:25 AM »

This explains a lot...

"The Dunning–Kruger Effect was brutally summarised by Darwin as “ignorance begets confidence”. The less you know, the more likely you are to perceive yourself as an expert. Conversely, the more you know, the more likely you are to doubt your own competence. "
That is spot on, no question.

« Reply #131 on: January 27, 2016, 10:26:30 AM »

Speaking of the old boss, he's actually back here right now. Must be time to find out about raises.

« Reply #132 on: January 27, 2016, 10:31:28 AM »

Shame Bull's aren't included in the San Lotano offering today.
I like those cigars, bought a box at introduction on the devil and smoked them all, I think
Best of the SL series IMHO but most of them are very good.
Totally agree

« Reply #133 on: January 27, 2016, 10:32:40 AM »

Shame Bull's aren't included in the San Lotano offering today.
I like those cigars, bought a box at introduction on the devil and smoked them all, I think
I believe that IS the reason that you buy them.
Ha! True, I want to say the boxes of robustos were $39.99? Maybe I can check in my history

« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2016, 10:37:13 AM »

Shame Bull's aren't included in the San Lotano offering today.
I like those cigars, bought a box at introduction on the devil and smoked them all, I think
I believe that IS the reason that you buy them.
Ha! True, I want to say the boxes of robustos were $39.99? Maybe I can check in my history
Nope, $49.95