« Reply #180 on: January 20, 2016, 01:04:12 PM »

Got a Gurkha Sale going on at Field Supply also.

« Reply #181 on: January 20, 2016, 01:10:27 PM »

How scary is this?

10% OF COLLEGE GRADS THINK JUDGE JUDY IS ON THE SUPREME COURT

Judith Sheindlin, a television entertainer and former family court judge, is believed to be a member of the Supreme Court of the United States of America by ten percent of college graduates.

The poll, conducted by the American Council of Trustees and Alumni in August 2015 but released in January 2016, concluded from the 1,000 surveyed that college graduates “are alarmingly ignorant of America’s history and heritage.”
Not scary. The press has been running these kinds of stories for centuries, and the country hasn't completely fallen apart yet.

What's the percentage of guys here who can name all the justices that ARE on the court?

Lessee...there's Anthony Kennedy, Ruth Ginsburg, John Roberts, Clarence Thomas, David Souter, that Italian guy, a hispanic woman named Elena something, and...that's what I got, offhand.
I'll try.  Clarence Thomas, Antonin Scalia, and the commies.
that pretty much covers it.
What about Roberts?

« Reply #182 on: January 20, 2016, 01:11:25 PM »

headed to the dentist and home from there.  y'all have a good afternoon!
So I guess there's no cigar for the ride today.

« Reply #183 on: January 20, 2016, 01:13:07 PM »

The sort of dumbasses I have to work with, two of them going to lunch on the elevator with me and said they were going to Chipolte, I said No Thanks!  They said it is nice there now without the long line to wait......
The line forms an hour later at the toilet.
Speaking of toilets, how's that bathroom coming?

« Reply #184 on: January 20, 2016, 01:15:02 PM »

Winter storm Jonas....

Blizzard conditions forecast for Baltimore.
I'd like to experience a blizzard. Obviously I never have.
Here ya go.

Mmmmmm!

« Reply #185 on: January 20, 2016, 01:17:23 PM »

[...]

That would be the mother fooker that voted with the other commies to uphold Obummer Care.  Turncoat commie bastard.

« Reply #186 on: January 20, 2016, 01:19:01 PM »

Winter storm Jonas....

Blizzard conditions forecast for Baltimore.
I'd like to experience a blizzard. Obviously I never have.
Here ya go.

Mmmmmm!
So when is Jonas supposed to hit?

« Reply #187 on: January 20, 2016, 01:23:12 PM »

Is Jonas the guy who is supposed to shadow me for the next 4 months?

« Reply #188 on: January 20, 2016, 01:24:39 PM »

[...]

He's half-commie.

« Reply #189 on: January 20, 2016, 01:26:11 PM »

[...]

No, he is all the way now!

« Reply #190 on: January 20, 2016, 01:26:44 PM »

Is Jonas the guy who is supposed to shadow me for the next 4 months?
Be pretty easy to stay in your shadow!

« Reply #191 on: January 20, 2016, 01:28:00 PM »

The sort of dumbasses I have to work with, two of them going to lunch on the elevator with me and said they were going to Chipolte, I said No Thanks!  They said it is nice there now without the long line to wait......
The line forms an hour later at the toilet.
Speaking of toilets, how's that bathroom coming?
Two more weeks....

« Reply #192 on: January 20, 2016, 01:31:13 PM »

The sort of dumbasses I have to work with, two of them going to lunch on the elevator with me and said they were going to Chipolte, I said No Thanks!  They said it is nice there now without the long line to wait......
The line forms an hour later at the toilet.
Speaking of toilets, how's that bathroom coming?
Two more weeks....
Sheesh you been working on it for 6 months how long does it take to overhaul a toilet room?  Tony could have done it by now.

« Reply #193 on: January 20, 2016, 01:39:43 PM »

The sort of dumbasses I have to work with, two of them going to lunch on the elevator with me and said they were going to Chipolte, I said No Thanks!  They said it is nice there now without the long line to wait......
The line forms an hour later at the toilet.
Speaking of toilets, how's that bathroom coming?
Two more weeks....
Sheesh you been working on it for 6 months how long does it take to overhaul a toilet room?  Tony could have done it by now.
Sounds like you've been conferring with the warden.  GFY.

« Reply #194 on: January 20, 2016, 01:42:03 PM »

The sort of dumbasses I have to work with, two of them going to lunch on the elevator with me and said they were going to Chipolte, I said No Thanks!  They said it is nice there now without the long line to wait......
The line forms an hour later at the toilet.
Speaking of toilets, how's that bathroom coming?
Two more weeks....
Sheesh you been working on it for 6 months how long does it take to overhaul a toilet room?  Tony could have done it by now.
Sounds like you've been conferring with the warden.  GFY.
;D