Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19

« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2016, 08:27:01 AM »

Good morning boys! Happy Hump Day

Anybody ever try a Fratello cigar?
Had construction and burn issues with most I've had.  Nothing stood out in flavor department for me.  Others say they've liked them however.
Others like Gurkhas too. Andy actually bought one in Hamburg, maybe a 15th something or other...smoked an inch and tossed it
A buddy of his bought some cigars over at X-mas, he said he liked it but didn't know what it was, saved the band. When I saw it I told him it was a Gurkha, so he fell into the trap and bought one in Hamburg, different series though, can't find it yet
Ahhh, here's the beauty:
Think that's one of their B&M exclusives....what does it go for, $15 or so?
I think he said $12? I asked him what he was thinking and gave him a Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Maduro to cleanse his pallate, slapped him lightly on his cheek and told him to get his shit together
Nice guys, but you have your hands full keeping that crew on the path!
There is a learning curve and for some it is short and others it is very long then there are a few that never learn.
Very true, look at LTG!
Buesos?
...and those are just one example we know about

« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2016, 08:28:06 AM »

[...]

But there is those highly coveted collectable wooden ashtrays they come with.....

« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2016, 08:31:36 AM »

[...]

Worth their weight in gold!

« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2016, 08:35:12 AM »

I need some decaf time for a stroll down to LaVazza and see what the fruits and nuts are doing.

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2016, 08:38:42 AM »

Morning boys. Don't be knockin' LTG's and my Bueso's.   8)

« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2016, 08:52:49 AM »

Morning Mr. AbsenteeCrownMoldingBean.

« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2016, 08:53:02 AM »

Happy Hump Day fellas!

« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2016, 08:53:43 AM »

Think we'll have a Scorcher day?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/20/2016
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2016, 08:53:44 AM »

Good morning Scott, Mark, Dave(s),Dean and any I inadvertently missed.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/20/2016
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2016, 08:58:32 AM »

Happy Hump Day fellas!
Good morning Shaun.

« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2016, 08:58:48 AM »

Think we'll have a Scorcher day?
Hope so don't think so.

« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2016, 08:59:32 AM »

Just looking at the CI alphabet....didn't bother changing over the A offering, then there is this gem for E...

When you hear Dark Shark, I’m sure a slew of inappropriate jokes enter your childish dome. But I think of something much different. Dark Shark is a perennial monster on our top-seller charts, easily outselling those fancy national brands by 10 to 1.

« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2016, 08:59:46 AM »

Morning CG, SS and BuesoBean

« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2016, 08:59:48 AM »

Morning boys. Don't be knockin' LTG's and my Bueso's.   8)
They can all just stop bitching about them and send them to my door. ;)

« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2016, 09:00:19 AM »

Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19