Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19

« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2016, 07:11:30 AM »

Good morning boys! Happy Hump Day

Anybody ever try a Fratello cigar?
no me.

morning Scott.
Morning Dean, I can feel the smile on your face with the impending winter storm...bastidge!
the smile you feel is because it'll be in the 60's by the time I tee off this afternoon. I feel bad for all you guys stuck in the snow.

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2016, 07:11:39 AM »

Good morning boys! Happy Hump Day

Anybody ever try a Fratello cigar?
no me.

morning Scott.
Morning Dean, I can feel the smile on your face with the impending winter storm...bastidge!
Not his storm though....this one is coastal and won't affect his neck of the woods.  They have been getting some solid lake effect snow for the past couple of weeks that he has been gloating over.

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2016, 07:12:10 AM »

Good morning boys! Happy Hump Day

Anybody ever try a Fratello cigar?
Had construction and burn issues with most I've had.  Nothing stood out in flavor department for me.  Others say they've liked them however.
Others like Gurkhas too. Andy actually bought one in Hamburg, maybe a 15th something or other...smoked an inch and tossed it
A buddy of his bought some cigars over at X-mas, he said he liked it but didn't know what it was, saved the band. When I saw it I told him it was a Gurkha, so he fell into the trap and bought one in Hamburg, different series though, can't find it yet

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2016, 07:23:42 AM »

Good morning boys! Happy Hump Day

Anybody ever try a Fratello cigar?
Had construction and burn issues with most I've had.  Nothing stood out in flavor department for me.  Others say they've liked them however.
Others like Gurkhas too. Andy actually bought one in Hamburg, maybe a 15th something or other...smoked an inch and tossed it
A buddy of his bought some cigars over at X-mas, he said he liked it but didn't know what it was, saved the band. When I saw it I told him it was a Gurkha, so he fell into the trap and bought one in Hamburg, different series though, can't find it yet
Ahhh, here's the beauty:

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2016, 07:29:38 AM »

Good morning boys! Happy Hump Day

Anybody ever try a Fratello cigar?
Had construction and burn issues with most I've had.  Nothing stood out in flavor department for me.  Others say they've liked them however.
Others like Gurkhas too. Andy actually bought one in Hamburg, maybe a 15th something or other...smoked an inch and tossed it
A buddy of his bought some cigars over at X-mas, he said he liked it but didn't know what it was, saved the band. When I saw it I told him it was a Gurkha, so he fell into the trap and bought one in Hamburg, different series though, can't find it yet
Ahhh, here's the beauty:
Think that's one of their B&M exclusives....what does it go for, $15 or so?

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2016, 07:35:39 AM »

Good morning boys! Happy Hump Day

Anybody ever try a Fratello cigar?
Had construction and burn issues with most I've had.  Nothing stood out in flavor department for me.  Others say they've liked them however.
Others like Gurkhas too. Andy actually bought one in Hamburg, maybe a 15th something or other...smoked an inch and tossed it
A buddy of his bought some cigars over at X-mas, he said he liked it but didn't know what it was, saved the band. When I saw it I told him it was a Gurkha, so he fell into the trap and bought one in Hamburg, different series though, can't find it yet
Ahhh, here's the beauty:
Think that's one of their B&M exclusives....what does it go for, $15 or so?
I think he said $12? I asked him what he was thinking and gave him a Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Maduro to cleanse his pallate, slapped him lightly on his cheek and told him to get his shit together

« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2016, 07:42:34 AM »

Speaking of warden support, you going to get some more fence up today Tex?
Plan to finish that up this weekend, not enough time in the afternoons to make it worth screwing with.

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2016, 07:45:22 AM »

[...]

Sounds like he was thinking Padron and bought a Gurkha.

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2016, 07:46:27 AM »

Morning and Happy Humper Travellin Dave, Fish & Dean

« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2016, 07:48:50 AM »

Look for about a -300 point fall in the DOW at opening this morning.  Today it is down because oil is down.......  maybe we should just bet on the next line of illogical reasoning!

« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2016, 08:00:35 AM »

Look for about a -300 point fall in the DOW at opening this morning.  Today it is down because oil is down.......  maybe we should just bet on the next line of illogical reasoning!
But yesterday it was up because oil was down.... :-\

« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2016, 08:01:19 AM »

[...]

Nice guys, but you have your hands full keeping that crew on the path!

« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2016, 08:03:15 AM »

[...]

There is a learning curve and for some it is short and others it is very long then there are a few that never learn.

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2016, 08:05:47 AM »

[...]

Very true, look at LTG!

« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2016, 08:06:21 AM »

[...]

Buesos?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19