CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Author Topic: 1/9/2016  (Read 20948 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/9/2016
« Reply #165 on: January 09, 2016, 07:59:56 PM »

It's time for a short break.....
After a few words from our sponsors...
Evening CB.  So are them Bungles going to break their playoff drought?
No.
GFY!  Mr. Downer!
How am I a downer because I'm a Steelers fan?

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #166 on: January 09, 2016, 08:05:54 PM »

//Good evening Traveling Dave, For the first time in my 50 years of being a chicken fan ,I will be pulling for your Tigers, They have great chance of pulling it off , Good luck to you
Thanks ShortStack!  Happy New Year to you.  Are you ready to have TexDave move into the neighborhood this year?
//Only if He promises to keep up with us veteran old folks at  the beach which is not easy for a rookie , and that's what He will be,It's hard to accept being a rookie  when You have just retired,I had to work hard to keep up with the old farts at first

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #167 on: January 09, 2016, 08:08:11 PM »

//Good evening Traveling Dave, For the first time in my 50 years of being a chicken fan ,I will be pulling for your Tigers, They have great chance of pulling it off , Good luck to you
Thanks ShortStack!  Happy New Year to you.  Are you ready to have TexDave move into the neighborhood this year?
//Only if He promises to keep up with us veteran old folks at  the beach which is not easy for a rookie , and that's what He will be,It's hard to accept being a rookie  when You have just retired,I had to work hard to keep up with the old farts at first
But I have been practicing for 2 years, even pre-purchased 5 years worth of cigars.

sfish

« Reply #168 on: January 09, 2016, 08:08:34 PM »

Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out
How was that MCI, just ordered a box of Lanceros this morning.
Excellent, strongest of the series
MCI?  Huh?
Which other do you think is stronger?
Dave?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #169 on: January 09, 2016, 08:21:11 PM »

Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out
MCI?  Huh?
Dave?
I would say the I's definitely.

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #170 on: January 09, 2016, 08:24:29 PM »

But I have been practicing for 2 years, even pre-purchased 5 years worth of cigars.
//But you have not got up after 4 or 5 weeks and said I think I will go down to the beach and see what the guys are doing and then about 6 in the afternoon you realize oh shit I need to go home, oops which way do I go, After a month or two you learn to mark the bars you pass to get back, It is not easy at first but it sure is fun and You make lots of friends, Been doing it for 10 years and wouldn't change a thing. Hope to see ya this summer and  enjoy retirement

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #171 on: January 09, 2016, 08:25:08 PM »

MCI?  Huh?
Dave?
+1. And most of my experience with MC's is thanks to Overly Generous Dave.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #172 on: January 09, 2016, 08:27:06 PM »

//But you have not got up after 4 or 5 weeks and said I think I will go down to the beach and see what the guys are doing and then about 6 in the afternoon you realize oh shit I need to go home, oops which way do I go, After a month or two you learn to mark the bars you pass to get back, It is not easy at first but it sure is fun and You make lots of friends, Been doing it for 10 years and wouldn't change a thing. Hope to see ya this summer and  enjoy retirement
LOL, I have 2 years of part time practice not 10 years of hands on experience!  Besides I am not old just got premature gray hair. ;)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #173 on: January 09, 2016, 08:29:20 PM »

LOL, I have 2 years of part time practice not 10 years of hands on experience!  Besides I am not old just got premature gray hair. ;)
Wow, you have hair?

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #174 on: January 09, 2016, 08:35:53 PM »

//Just an after thought no matter where You decide to land  be sure and have a  emergency plan, We have been wiped out twice by storms, the worst was Hugo and ins. Goes up every time there  is a storm and the premiums are into the thousands for beach front,make sure you have a place to go to , We have been lucky we kept our condo in Charlotte

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #175 on: January 09, 2016, 08:38:28 PM »

Wow, you have hair?
Yeah, don't you?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #176 on: January 09, 2016, 08:42:51 PM »

//Just an after thought no matter where You decide to land  be sure and have a  emergency plan, We have been wiped out twice by storms, the worst was Hugo and ins. Goes up every time there  is a storm and the premiums are into the thousands for beach front,make sure you have a place to go to , We have been lucky we kept our condo in Charlotte
I and a couple of others actually developed those original hurricane evacuation plans after the  nightmare.  I have friends in Columbia that will take me in.  We might buy marshfront but definitely not beach front, we are looking with more interest in Beaufort County but nothing ruled out at this time.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #177 on: January 09, 2016, 08:48:52 PM »

MCI?  Huh?
Dave?
+1. And most of my experience with MC's is thanks to Overly Generous Dave.
Well introductions maybe...but with all the boxes you've procured, the experiences are all yours.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #178 on: January 09, 2016, 08:50:12 PM »

That's why he's being nice to me....to have a backup in the upstate.

sfish

« Reply #179 on: January 09, 2016, 08:51:43 PM »

The mutantes was the first MCI I smoked at the first meeting with my fine BOTL NJDave
OK, what do you want?
Can't I just mark memorable occasion?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15