Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

« Reply #165 on: January 09, 2016, 07:59:56 PM »

It's time for a short break.....
After a few words from our sponsors...
Evening CB.  So are them Bungles going to break their playoff drought?
No.
GFY!  Mr. Downer!
How am I a downer because I'm a Steelers fan?
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #166 on: January 09, 2016, 08:05:54 PM »

It's time for a short break.....
After a few words from our sponsors...
Evening CB.  So are them Bungles going to break their playoff drought?
//Good evening Traveling Dave, For the first time in my 50 years of being a chicken fan ,I will be pulling for your Tigers, They have great chance of pulling it off , Good luck to you
Thanks ShortStack!  Happy New Year to you.  Are you ready to have TexDave move into the neighborhood this year?
//Only if He promises to keep up with us veteran old folks at  the beach which is not easy for a rookie , and that's what He will be,It's hard to accept being a rookie  when You have just retired,I had to work hard to keep up with the old farts at first

« Reply #167 on: January 09, 2016, 08:08:11 PM »

It's time for a short break.....
After a few words from our sponsors...
Evening CB.  So are them Bungles going to break their playoff drought?
//Good evening Traveling Dave, For the first time in my 50 years of being a chicken fan ,I will be pulling for your Tigers, They have great chance of pulling it off , Good luck to you
Thanks ShortStack!  Happy New Year to you.  Are you ready to have TexDave move into the neighborhood this year?
//Only if He promises to keep up with us veteran old folks at  the beach which is not easy for a rookie , and that's what He will be,It's hard to accept being a rookie  when You have just retired,I had to work hard to keep up with the old farts at first
But I have been practicing for 2 years, even pre-purchased 5 years worth of cigars.

« Reply #168 on: January 09, 2016, 08:08:34 PM »

Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out
How was that MCI, just ordered a box of Lanceros this morning.
Excellent, strongest of the series
MCI?  Huh?
Which other do you think is stronger?
Dave?

« Reply #169 on: January 09, 2016, 08:21:11 PM »

Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out
How was that MCI, just ordered a box of Lanceros this morning.
Excellent, strongest of the series
MCI?  Huh?
Which other do you think is stronger?
Dave?
I would say the I's definitely.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #170 on: January 09, 2016, 08:24:29 PM »

It's time for a short break.....
After a few words from our sponsors...
Evening CB.  So are them Bungles going to break their playoff drought?
//Good evening Traveling Dave, For the first time in my 50 years of being a chicken fan ,I will be pulling for your Tigers, They have great chance of pulling it off , Good luck to you
Thanks ShortStack!  Happy New Year to you.  Are you ready to have TexDave move into the neighborhood this year?
//Only if He promises to keep up with us veteran old folks at  the beach which is not easy for a rookie , and that's what He will be,It's hard to accept being a rookie  when You have just retired,I had to work hard to keep up with the old farts at first
But I have been practicing for 2 years, even pre-purchased 5 years worth of cigars.
//But you have not got up after 4 or 5 weeks and said I think I will go down to the beach and see what the guys are doing and then about 6 in the afternoon you realize oh shit I need to go home, oops which way do I go, After a month or two you learn to mark the bars you pass to get back, It is not easy at first but it sure is fun and You make lots of friends, Been doing it for 10 years and wouldn't change a thing. Hope to see ya this summer and  enjoy retirement

« Reply #171 on: January 09, 2016, 08:25:08 PM »

Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out
How was that MCI, just ordered a box of Lanceros this morning.
Excellent, strongest of the series
MCI?  Huh?
Which other do you think is stronger?
Dave?
I would say the I's definitely.
+1. And most of my experience with MC's is thanks to Overly Generous Dave.

« Reply #172 on: January 09, 2016, 08:27:06 PM »

[...]
LOL, I have 2 years of part time practice not 10 years of hands on experience!  Besides I am not old just got premature gray hair. ;)

« Reply #173 on: January 09, 2016, 08:29:20 PM »

[...]
Wow, you have hair?
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #174 on: January 09, 2016, 08:35:53 PM »

[...]
//Just an after thought no matter where You decide to land  be sure and have a  emergency plan, We have been wiped out twice by storms, the worst was Hugo and ins. Goes up every time there  is a storm and the premiums are into the thousands for beach front,make sure you have a place to go to , We have been lucky we kept our condo in Charlotte

« Reply #175 on: January 09, 2016, 08:38:28 PM »

[...]
Yeah, don't you?

« Reply #176 on: January 09, 2016, 08:42:51 PM »

[...]
I and a couple of others actually developed those original hurricane evacuation plans after the  nightmare.  I have friends in Columbia that will take me in.  We might buy marshfront but definitely not beach front, we are looking with more interest in Beaufort County but nothing ruled out at this time.

« Reply #177 on: January 09, 2016, 08:48:52 PM »

Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out
How was that MCI, just ordered a box of Lanceros this morning.
Excellent, strongest of the series
MCI?  Huh?
Which other do you think is stronger?
Dave?
I would say the I's definitely.
+1. And most of my experience with MC's is thanks to Overly Generous Dave.
Well introductions maybe...but with all the boxes you've procured, the experiences are all yours.

« Reply #178 on: January 09, 2016, 08:50:12 PM »

[...]
That's why he's being nice to me....to have a backup in the upstate.

« Reply #179 on: January 09, 2016, 08:51:43 PM »

Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out
How was that MCI, just ordered a box of Lanceros this morning.
The mutantes was the first MCI I smoked at the first meeting with my fine BOTL NJDave
OK, what do you want?
Can't I just mark memorable occasion?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15