« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2016, 09:13:33 AM »

Can you believe they are sold out of Red Dot Robustos, I figure there were as many of them out there as AB Tempus.
.....I think they start the day with some stuff sold out. Old CI marketing trick.
For God Sakes don't tell Tony that!

« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2016, 09:15:39 AM »

How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
Very good, not stellar.

« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2016, 09:16:00 AM »

Can you believe they are sold out of Red Dot Robustos, I figure there were as many of them out there as AB Tempus.
.....I think they start the day with some stuff sold out. Old CI marketing trick.
For God Sakes don't tell Tony that!
Why not?

« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2016, 09:16:28 AM »

Some decent deals on cigarpage.com but I'm not a big fan of the General Cigar brands.
Such a negative outlook you and Travellin Dave have.
That's why we've got you here sunshine!

« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2016, 09:17:07 AM »

How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
a fair price on a decent cigar. The MF 1922 at the same price seemed like a better deal.
I'm not really buying anyway, but I'll keep it in my cart for now.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/9/2016
« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2016, 09:19:44 AM »

How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
a fair price on a decent cigar. The MF 1922 at the same price seemed like a better deal.
I'm not really buying anyway, but I'll keep it in my cart for now.
tony move cigarbanter to face book and become cigar rich like the dude that's doing cigar cartel. Have your line of cigar SWAG like the GFY XXX fleece

« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2016, 09:19:49 AM »

Can you believe they are sold out of Red Dot Robustos, I figure there were as many of them out there as AB Tempus.
.....I think they start the day with some stuff sold out. Old CI marketing trick.
For God Sakes don't tell Tony that!
Why not?
Well do I need to go back and find all that stellar belief I was all wrong and we just had to "agree to disagree" you had on that topic when I said exactly the same thing last week????   Sheesh!

« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2016, 09:20:31 AM »

How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
a fair price on a decent cigar. The MF 1922 at the same price seemed like a better deal.
I'm not really buying anyway, but I'll keep it in my cart for now.
tony move cigarbanter to face book and become cigar rich like the dude that's doing cigar cartel. Have your line of cigar SWAG like the GFY XXX fleece
And even better you would be rid of me!

« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2016, 09:21:55 AM »

How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
a fair price on a decent cigar. The MF 1922 at the same price seemed like a better deal.
I'm not really buying anyway, but I'll keep it in my cart for now.
That is about as cheap as you will find them and a good cigar but OY is right about the 1922 IMHO.

« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2016, 09:22:20 AM »

Some decent deals on cigarpage.com but I'm not a big fan of the General Cigar brands.
Such a negative outlook you and Travellin Dave have.
That's why we've got you here sunshine!
Is it that time of day when you pull out the pot and the kettle cartoon?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/9/2016
« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2016, 09:24:30 AM »

How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
a fair price on a decent cigar. The MF 1922 at the same price seemed like a better deal.
I'm not really buying anyway, but I'll keep it in my cart for now.
tony move cigarbanter to face book and become cigar rich like the dude that's doing cigar cartel. Have your line of cigar SWAG like the GFY XXX fleece
And even better you would be rid of me!
im sure Tony would keep this up and running for you, just like CI keeps the banter up for xxxxx

« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2016, 09:24:33 AM »

How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
a fair price on a decent cigar. The MF 1922 at the same price seemed like a better deal.
I'm not really buying anyway, but I'll keep it in my cart for now.
tony move cigarbanter to face book and become cigar rich like the dude that's doing cigar cartel. Have your line of cigar SWAG like the GFY XXX fleece
That takes effort. Plus I'm not interested in being on facebook. Lastly, big things are coming to cigarbanter in 2016, possibly including merchandise... Just don't hold your cigarbreath.

« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2016, 09:24:33 AM »

Some decent deals on cigarpage.com but I'm not a big fan of the General Cigar brands.
Such a negative outlook you and Travellin Dave have.
That's why we've got you here sunshine!
Is it that time of day when you pull out the pot and the kettle cartoon?

« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2016, 09:25:55 AM »

How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
a fair price on a decent cigar. The MF 1922 at the same price seemed like a better deal.
I'm not really buying anyway, but I'll keep it in my cart for now.
tony move cigarbanter to face book and become cigar rich like the dude that's doing cigar cartel. Have your line of cigar SWAG like the GFY XXX fleece
And even better you would be rid of me!
im sure Tony would keep this up and running for you, just like CI keeps the banter up for xxxxx
If you and Dean don't visit we are only about 5 or 6 here.

« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2016, 09:26:57 AM »

Can you believe they are sold out of Red Dot Robustos, I figure there were as many of them out there as AB Tempus.
.....I think they start the day with some stuff sold out. Old CI marketing trick.
For God Sakes don't tell Tony that!
Why not?
Well do I need to go back and find all that stellar belief I was all wrong and we just had to "agree to disagree" you had on that topic when I said exactly the same thing last week????   Sheesh!
Oh. That. I believe our discussion was on the $0.00 cost items that we're up during the scorcher and NOT the sold out items. But either way, GFY.