« Reply #360 on: January 08, 2016, 08:15:31 PM »

While they often required tricking  the system and gaming I have never seen the kind of deals I have been able to take advantage of over the last 2 months.
I'm curious what you think of the Darumas
Never had but 1 a while back and it was pretty fresh but good.  Box was $120 FS.
They're on clearance at Atlantic, really low but the mutantes are gone except 5-packs
The PCs are $120/50, roxxos are below $80

« Reply #361 on: January 08, 2016, 08:21:09 PM »

While they often required tricking  the system and gaming I have never seen the kind of deals I have been able to take advantage of over the last 2 months.
I'm curious what you think of the Darumas
Never had but 1 a while back and it was pretty fresh but good.  Box was $120 FS.
They're on clearance at Atlantic, really low but the mutantes are gone except 5-packs
The PCs are $120/50, roxxos are below $80
Yeah I just looked at them and a damn good deal even with shipping.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/8/2016
« Reply #362 on: January 08, 2016, 08:26:27 PM »

While they often required tricking  the system and gaming I have never seen the kind of deals I have been able to take advantage of over the last 2 months.
I'm curious what you think of the Darumas
Never had but 1 a while back and it was pretty fresh but good.  Box was $120 FS.
They're on clearance at Atlantic, really low but the mutantes are gone except 5-packs
The PCs are $120/50, roxxos are below $80

Good prices for what they usually ask. Haven't had a Darumas though. Namakubis or Masters Collection... I'm in.

« Reply #363 on: January 08, 2016, 08:26:58 PM »

This La lmperiosa CG is a good smoke, but still isn't living up to expectations... though to match an original.
Good cigar, but doesn't come close.  Had one before dinner.

« Reply #364 on: January 08, 2016, 08:28:13 PM »

While they often required tricking  the system and gaming I have never seen the kind of deals I have been able to take advantage of over the last 2 months.
I'm curious what you think of the Darumas
Never had but 1 a while back and it was pretty fresh but good.  Box was $120 FS.
They're on clearance at Atlantic, really low but the mutantes are gone except 5-packs
The PCs are $120/50, roxxos are below $80

Good prices for what they usually ask. Haven't had a Darumas though. Namakubis or MC collection... I'm in.
PC's are usually $200/box of 50.  Roxxo $130

« Reply #365 on: January 08, 2016, 08:29:19 PM »

Just got back from walking Nacho with a 3 Reynas corona, they get better the longer they sit, very good right now after a year or so
How many  boxes you have stocked?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/8/2016
« Reply #366 on: January 08, 2016, 08:30:43 PM »

While they often required tricking  the system and gaming I have never seen the kind of deals I have been able to take advantage of over the last 2 months.
I'm curious what you think of the Darumas
Never had but 1 a while back and it was pretty fresh but good.  Box was $120 FS.
They're on clearance at Atlantic, really low but the mutantes are gone except 5-packs
The PCs are $120/50, roxxos are below $80

Good prices for what they usually ask. Haven't had a Darumas though. Namakubis or MC collection... I'm in.
PC's are usually $200/box of 50.  Roxxo $130

Yep. Fish hit the sweet spot with those numbers.

« Reply #367 on: January 08, 2016, 08:31:11 PM »

Mail lady overwhelmed me with brown boxes today!

Btw, Wha'd ya git?
Box of Room 101 Daruma Lancero
Box of SL Oval Habano Corona
Mazo  of SL Oval Maduro
10 Partagas Black Label Corona
10 San Cristobal Elegancia Corona
Box (10) Buena Vista ::)
Daruma or Daruma Gold?

« Reply #368 on: January 08, 2016, 08:32:29 PM »

Mail lady overwhelmed me with brown boxes today!

Btw, Wha'd ya git?
Box of Room 101 Daruma Lancero
Box of SL Oval Habano Corona
Mazo  of SL Oval Maduro
10 Partagas Black Label Corona
10 San Cristobal Elegancia Corona
Box (10) Buena Vista ::)
Daruma or Daruma Gold?
Cheaper ones, Gold
They were a great deal at the time but the Atlantic clearance far exceeds that deal.

« Reply #369 on: January 08, 2016, 08:32:41 PM »

While they often required tricking  the system and gaming I have never seen the kind of deals I have been able to take advantage of over the last 2 months.
You're welcome    ;)

« Reply #370 on: January 08, 2016, 08:34:01 PM »

Mail lady overwhelmed me with brown boxes today!

Btw, Wha'd ya git?
Box of Room 101 Daruma Lancero
Box of SL Oval Habano Corona
Mazo  of SL Oval Maduro
10 Partagas Black Label Corona
10 San Cristobal Elegancia Corona
Box (10) Buena Vista ::)
Daruma or Daruma Gold?
Cheaper ones, Gold
While not my favorite Room 101, Gold are far better than the Daruma.  To me they taste like mushroom/mold.  My least favorite Room 101.

« Reply #371 on: January 08, 2016, 08:34:38 PM »

While they often required tricking  the system and gaming I have never seen the kind of deals I have been able to take advantage of over the last 2 months.
You're welcome    ;)
You certainly helped, enabling Bastige.

« Reply #372 on: January 08, 2016, 08:35:22 PM »

Just got back from walking Nacho with a 3 Reynas corona, they get better the longer they sit, very good right now after a year or so

Wow.  Nacho smoking already... they grow up fast. Evening, Fish. Probably gonna wish I picked up more than a single box.
CNS, me too. They were pretty good ott but just keep improving while not losing spice. The box I have was $46 on cbid

I think you've successfully enabled quite a few purchases... you need a percentage deal like Atlantic Dave. Lol
;D

« Reply #373 on: January 08, 2016, 08:36:17 PM »

Just got back from walking Nacho with a 3 Reynas corona, they get better the longer they sit, very good right now after a year or so
How many  boxes you have stocked?
I only bought 1 box, half left but cbid still has some

« Reply #374 on: January 08, 2016, 08:36:18 PM »

Mail lady overwhelmed me with brown boxes today!

Btw, Wha'd ya git?
Box of Room 101 Daruma Lancero
Box of SL Oval Habano Corona
Mazo  of SL Oval Maduro
10 Partagas Black Label Corona
10 San Cristobal Elegancia Corona
Box (10) Buena Vista ::)
Daruma or Daruma Gold?
Cheaper ones, Gold
While not my favorite Room 101, Gold are far better than the Daruma.  To me they taste like mushroom/mold.  My least favorite Room 101.
Sounds like me and Buesos but the one I had (gold) was a little bit earthy but not extreme like a worm dirt Bueso.