« Reply #315 on: January 08, 2016, 04:49:45 PM »

Boy #1 has an interview in Maryland today, should hear from him after 4 or so on how it went.  Fingers crossed for him.
where in MD?
He was in Frederick
Definitely an up and coming city in MD.  a lot of businesses seem to be locating there.  He should make sure of where he lands for housing as commute times from certain areas there are brutal.
You mean just like the rest of us?  lol
We'll put first things first and see if he gets an offer.
Good Luck to him !!!

« Reply #316 on: January 08, 2016, 04:55:18 PM »

Sure nice out Sunny and 65 with a very light breeze.

« Reply #317 on: January 08, 2016, 04:56:53 PM »

take care guys..
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/8/2016
« Reply #318 on: January 08, 2016, 05:01:05 PM »

take care guys..

Gonna put my ass in the wind as well. Hope ya'll have a great weekend!

« Reply #319 on: January 08, 2016, 05:02:30 PM »

Later Flip & BS

« Reply #320 on: January 08, 2016, 05:03:11 PM »

Looks like we are in for a drive home lull now.

« Reply #321 on: January 08, 2016, 05:06:03 PM »

Looks like we are in for a drive home lull now.
Indeed.  Likely a rest of the evening lull.

« Reply #322 on: January 08, 2016, 05:07:15 PM »

The Roberto P. Duran Signature Series with the Ecuador Habano Criollo wrapper is a nice cigar. A little spicy and tons of nuttiness. The one I'm smoking is a 6x56. Planning to buy more of these.

Medium bodied with full flavor.

« Reply #323 on: January 08, 2016, 05:07:39 PM »

Looks like we are in for a drive home lull now.
Indeed.  Likely a rest of the evening lull.
True

« Reply #324 on: January 08, 2016, 05:08:54 PM »

The Roberto P. Duran Signature Series with the Ecuador Habano Criollo wrapper is a nice cigar. A little spicy and tons of nuttiness. The one I'm smoking is a 6x56. Planning to buy more of these.

Medium bodied with full flavor.
Not bad at all but nothing real special about this diesel Lancero.

« Reply #325 on: January 08, 2016, 05:19:16 PM »

Former St. Louis Cardinals scouting director Chris Correa pleaded guilty to five counts of unauthorized access into the Astros’ computer system.

Correa appeared before U.S. Magistrate Mary Milloy and made his plea later before U.S. District Judge Lynn Hughes.

Each conviction of unauthorized access of a protected computer carries a maximum possible sentence of five years in federal prison and a possible $250,000 fine. Correa will pay $275,000 in restitution as well.

The value of the information that Correa gained unauthorized access has been set at $1.7 million. Federal attorneys said they came to the $1.7 million figure based on the Astros’ scouting budget and the number of players included in the database.

“Yes, your honor, I accept responsibility for my mistakes,” Correa told Judge Hughes.

Correa said he trespassed on the Astros system based on suspicion thate the Astros had unauthorized Cardinals data.

« Reply #326 on: January 08, 2016, 05:56:30 PM »

The Roberto P. Duran Signature Series with the Ecuador Habano Criollo wrapper is a nice cigar. A little spicy and tons of nuttiness. The one I'm smoking is a 6x56. Planning to buy more of these.

Medium bodied with full flavor.
I unfortunately had to put the cigar out with about 30 minutes (1.75 inches) left to it. Unfortunately my bladder wasn't gonna wait another half hour.

« Reply #327 on: January 08, 2016, 06:04:57 PM »

The Roberto P. Duran Signature Series with the Ecuador Habano Criollo wrapper is a nice cigar. A little spicy and tons of nuttiness. The one I'm smoking is a 6x56. Planning to buy more of these.

Medium bodied with full flavor.
I unfortunately had to put the cigar out with about 30 minutes (1.75 inches) left to it. Unfortunately my bladder wasn't gonna wait another half hour.
LOL, you must be getting old!

« Reply #328 on: January 08, 2016, 06:06:31 PM »

The Roberto P. Duran Signature Series with the Ecuador Habano Criollo wrapper is a nice cigar. A little spicy and tons of nuttiness. The one I'm smoking is a 6x56. Planning to buy more of these.

Medium bodied with full flavor.
I unfortunately had to put the cigar out with about 30 minutes (1.75 inches) left to it. Unfortunately my bladder wasn't gonna wait another half hour.
LOL, you must be getting old!
No doubt.

« Reply #329 on: January 08, 2016, 06:13:46 PM »

Mail lady overwhelmed me with brown boxes today!