Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Didn't mean to single out Dad for this, just remembered him posting about Acids and wanted him to see this.
A handful of decent fiver deals at the Page today.

I think Bad Dad likes the Acid line, I just got a notice from Cigar Place 'Meet Your Maker" Acid sampler for $39.99 14 cigars.  seems to me these usually go for around $4 or $5 a stick.  didn't research it too much, may not be just Acids, but looks like a good deal if you like infused cigars.
Not a bad offer if (as you said) you like Acids.  They've offered this fiver line-up before, good prices but not as good as some single or scorcher offerings they've made.

Good to have the sun out for a change today.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

evidently everyone is outside enjoying said sunshine.

evidently everyone is outside enjoying said sunshine.
Sunshine lull.

evidently everyone is outside enjoying said sunshine.
Sunshine lull.
Mr. Mayor might be working hard, or hardly working, it ain't east to tell which.  8)

evidently everyone is outside enjoying said sunshine.
Sunshine lull.
Mr. Mayor might be working hard, or hardly working, it ain't east to tell which.  8)
He has perfected that feint?  Kudos.

evidently everyone is outside enjoying said sunshine.
Sunshine lull.
Mr. Mayor might be working hard, or hardly working, it ain't east to tell which.  8)
He's hardly working. Last day off and return to the grind tomorrow. It's gonna be rough.

Don't need to go out for lunch.  Brought prime Rib on an Italian semolina loaf, with provolone and cheddar.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Hello everyone.  It's still raining her in St. Louis for the 3rd day.  All kinds of flood warnings going off.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I think Bad Dad likes the Acid line, I just got a notice from Cigar Place 'Meet Your Maker" Acid sampler for $39.99 14 cigars.  seems to me these usually go for around $4 or $5 a stick.  didn't research it too much, may not be just Acids, but looks like a good deal if you like infused cigars.
Thanks for the heads up on the Acids Sam....  Presently I like the Kuba Kuba Maduro, Cold Infusion, and I have some  Subculture Mantra and Toast to try yet.  But I'm afraid to say, "My humidors are packed, and can't hold much more."  So, I'll have to smoke up some room before I'll be able to buy more...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Didn't mean to single out Dad for this, just remembered him posting about Acids and wanted him to see this.
it could be worse, he could like real cigars like Gurkhas, instead of the flavored /infused acids.
Good morning boys...
I just bought a 10 pack of Park Avenues last week for $24.50.  So, I guess it's worse than you had thought... :)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

evidently everyone is outside enjoying said sunshine.
Sunshine lull.
Mr. Mayor might be working hard, or hardly working, it ain't east to tell which.  8)
He's hardly working. Last day off and return to the grind tomorrow. It's gonna be rough.
Hi Tony!  returned today, and yes, it is rough.  Bright side though, boss came in and took me to lunch at the Big Fish here in Wilmington.  Usually have a great meal there, today was no different, Cobb Salad.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

I think Bad Dad likes the Acid line, I just got a notice from Cigar Place 'Meet Your Maker" Acid sampler for $39.99 14 cigars.  seems to me these usually go for around $4 or $5 a stick.  didn't research it too much, may not be just Acids, but looks like a good deal if you like infused cigars.
Thanks for the heads up on the Acids Sam....  Presently I like the Kuba Kuba Maduro, Cold Infusion, and I have some  Subculture Mantra and Toast to try yet.  But I'm afraid to say, "My humidors are packed, and can't hold much more."  So, I'll have to smoke up some room before I'll be able to buy more...
Not a bad problem to have I'd say.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Didn't mean to single out Dad for this, just remembered him posting about Acids and wanted him to see this.
it could be worse, he could like real cigars like Gurkhas, instead of the flavored /infused acids.
Good morning boys...
I just bought a 10 pack of Park Avenues last week for $24.50.  So, I guess it's worse than you had thought... :)
Good choice.  I like the whole Park Avenue line.  like the Hababo & Connie better than the maduro, but they're all 3 good for the money imo.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8