Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I think Bad Dad likes the Acid line, I just got a notice from Cigar Place 'Meet Your Maker" Acid sampler for $39.99 14 cigars.  seems to me these usually go for around $4 or $5 a stick.  didn't research it too much, may not be just Acids, but looks like a good deal if you like infused cigars.
Not a bad offer if (as you said) you like Acids.  They've offered this fiver line-up before, good prices but not as good as some single or scorcher offerings they've made.
The 14 cigar deal looks pretty good.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Didn't mean to single out Dad for this, just remembered him posting about Acids and wanted him to see this.
it could be worse, he could like real cigars like Gurkhas, instead of the flavored /infused acids.
Good morning boys...
I just bought a 10 pack of Park Avenues last week for $24.50.  So, I guess it's worse than you had thought... :)
Good choice.  I like the whole Park Avenue line.  like the Hababo & Connie better than the maduro, but they're all 3 good for the money imo.
I had a Park Avenue Connecticut a few years ago in a sampler, and remember liking it.  I also like the Graycliff G2 Connecticut, but I'm out of them.  When I saw the Park Avenues 10 for $24.50 I went for it.  After a few months in the humidor, I'm sure they will be pretty good.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Morning LSU
Traveling home yet?
Heading out in about an hour and a half.  Will have to deal with that storm front somewhere along the way, probably Alabama.  Spending tonight in Birmingham.
Departure time depends on the hair dryer though I am sure.  :-)
why women don't just stick their head out the window going down the road is beyond me.
I've known my wife to have gone outside during the summer, and put her head over the central air unit to dry her hair.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Today is Monday, Dec. 28, the 362nd day of 2015. There are three days left in the year.
Yikes...!
Yikes is right...  I have a pork roast that needs to be eaten or frozen by the 30th...!!!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning everybody, I hope and trust you all had a great X-mas
For Christmas I got a 2.5 watt Solar Panel Batery Charger for my truck.  You set it on the dashboard and plug it into your cigarette lighter and it keeps you 12v battery charged.  But my cigarette lighter isn't working.  I looked into the hole, and it looks corroded.  Do you think if I wrapped some emery paper around my finger and stuck it in there, it would clean it...?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Good morning everybody, I hope and trust you all had a great X-mas
For Christmas I got a 2.5 watt Solar Panel Batery Charger for my truck.  You set it on the dashboard and plug it into your cigarette lighter and it keeps you 12v battery charged.  But my cigarette lighter isn't working.  I looked into the hole, and it looks corroded.  Do you think if I wrapped some emery paper around my finger and stuck it in there, it would clean it...?
If you haven't checked the fuse then do that 1st, if the fuse is ok pull it out before you use emery cloth and be sure to blow the hole out before you put the fuse back as emery cloth uses metal abrasives and will cause a short if not cleaned up properly.  depends on how corroded it is.  metal in those things is pretty thin so it may just come apart inside.

I think Bad Dad likes the Acid line, I just got a notice from Cigar Place 'Meet Your Maker" Acid sampler for $39.99 14 cigars.  seems to me these usually go for around $4 or $5 a stick.  didn't research it too much, may not be just Acids, but looks like a good deal if you like infused cigars.
Thanks for the heads up on the Acids Sam....  Presently I like the Kuba Kuba Maduro, Cold Infusion, and I have some  Subculture Mantra and Toast to try yet.  But I'm afraid to say, "My humidors are packed, and can't hold much more."  So, I'll have to smoke up some room before I'll be able to buy more...
Well, get on with it!

evidently everyone is outside enjoying said sunshine.
Sunshine lull.
Mr. Mayor might be working hard, or hardly working, it ain't east to tell which.  8)
He's hardly working. Last day off and return to the grind tomorrow. It's gonna be rough.
When does company leave?

Didn't mean to single out Dad for this, just remembered him posting about Acids and wanted him to see this.
it could be worse, he could like real cigars like Gurkhas, instead of the flavored /infused acids.
Good morning boys...
I just bought a 10 pack of Park Avenues last week for $24.50.  So, I guess it's worse than you had thought... :)
Good choice.  I like the whole Park Avenue line.  like the Hababo & Connie better than the maduro, but they're all 3 good for the money imo.
Decent AJF smokes.
[...]

Thanks....  I'll give that a try when it ever stops raining.

Didn't mean to single out Dad for this, just remembered him posting about Acids and wanted him to see this.
it could be worse, he could like real cigars like Gurkhas, instead of the flavored /infused acids.
Good morning boys...
I just bought a 10 pack of Park Avenues last week for $24.50.  So, I guess it's worse than you had thought... :)
Good choice.  I like the whole Park Avenue line.  like the Hababo & Connie better than the maduro, but they're all 3 good for the money imo.
I had a Park Avenue Connecticut a few years ago in a sampler, and remember liking it.  I also like the Graycliff G2 Connecticut, but I'm out of them.  When I saw the Park Avenues 10 for $24.50 I went for it.  After a few months in the humidor, I'm sure they will be pretty good.
Well G2's are CI DoD, so get yourself some tupperware and stock up!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I think Bad Dad likes the Acid line, I just got a notice from Cigar Place 'Meet Your Maker" Acid sampler for $39.99 14 cigars.  seems to me these usually go for around $4 or $5 a stick.  didn't research it too much, may not be just Acids, but looks like a good deal if you like infused cigars.
Thanks for the heads up on the Acids Sam....  Presently I like the Kuba Kuba Maduro, Cold Infusion, and I have some  Subculture Mantra and Toast to try yet.  But I'm afraid to say, "My humidors are packed, and can't hold much more."  So, I'll have to smoke up some room before I'll be able to buy more...
Well, get on with it!
I did start yesterday with a San Lotano Oval Maduro... :)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Didn't mean to single out Dad for this, just remembered him posting about Acids and wanted him to see this.
it could be worse, he could like real cigars like Gurkhas, instead of the flavored /infused acids.
Good morning boys...
I just bought a 10 pack of Park Avenues last week for $24.50.  So, I guess it's worse than you had thought... :)
Good choice.  I like the whole Park Avenue line.  like the Hababo & Connie better than the maduro, but they're all 3 good for the money imo.
Decent AJF smokes.
That's interesting, I didn't know that.  explains a couple of things.
[...]

What's DoD...?  Is that like a house brand..?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

[...]
I believe he's referring to the "Deal Of the Day", but around here, you never know.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8