Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Morning Chip and Dave!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning Chip and Dave!
Good morning Dave.

Time to start moving, literally!  Have a good day everyone.

May struggle to get to four pages today.

Come Jan. 1, licensed firearms owners in Texas will be able to openly carry a handgun in most places. A law signed by Republican Gov. Greg Abbott earlier this year will make Texas the most populous state in the U.S. to allow the practice, known as “open carry.”

in honor of the fire I am having an AJF San Latano Connecticut robusto.

good morning Chip and Daves.

Come Jan. 1, licensed firearms owners in Texas will be able to openly carry a handgun in most places. A law signed by Republican Gov. Greg Abbott earlier this year will make Texas the most populous state in the U.S. to allow the practice, known as “open carry.”
Except in the grocery store...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/12/26/texas-open-carry-handgun-law/77925292/

in honor of the fire I am having an AJF San Latano Connecticut robusto.
Morning Dean.
Believe there is going to be a shortage in 2016.  Enjoy them now.

Come Jan. 1, licensed firearms owners in Texas will be able to openly carry a handgun in most places. A law signed by Republican Gov. Greg Abbott earlier this year will make Texas the most populous state in the U.S. to allow the practice, known as “open carry.”
Except in the grocery store...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/12/26/texas-open-carry-handgun-law/77925292/
I doubt 3 grocery stores in all of Texas will make a significant difference.

in honor of the fire I am having an AJF San Latano Connecticut robusto.
Enjoying a MoW Immortal myself.

in honor of the fire I am having an AJF San Latano Connecticut robusto.
Morning Dean.
Believe there is going to be a shortage in 2016.  Enjoy them now.
may have to stock up now.

Come Jan. 1, licensed firearms owners in Texas will be able to openly carry a handgun in most places. A law signed by Republican Gov. Greg Abbott earlier this year will make Texas the most populous state in the U.S. to allow the practice, known as “open carry.”
Except in the grocery store...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/12/26/texas-open-carry-handgun-law/77925292/
I doubt 3 grocery stores in all of Texas will make a significant difference.
I agree, but they are chains, not three stores.

Another yawner day at the Page.  Fonseca never did anything for me.

A Texas State Police Trooper pulled over an old 1955 Cadillac for a faulty taillight. When the officer approached the car, he noticed a little old lady behind the wheel. The police officer asked the old lady for her license, registration, and insurance cards; however, when she opened up her pockbook to retrieve those cards, to his surprise he noticed a concealed weapon carry permit.

The trooper took all the documents, looked them over and said. "Mrs. Smith, I see you have a concealed weapon permit. Do you have a gun with you?"

Very sweetly and proudly the little old lady replied, " oh, yes officer, I have a Smith & Wesson 38 caliber pistol right here in my bag.  Do you wish to see it?"  And before he could reply, the old lady opened her handbag under his nose and sure enough, he immediately recognized the distinctive snub barrel of a Smith & Wesson 38. Kind of taken aback, as a matter of formality he cautiously asked her, "do you have any other guns with you?"

To which the old lady boasted, " I also have a 357 magnum in my glove compartment", opening its cover and revealing its huge barrel.The officer, flabbergasted, found himself then asking before any further thought on his part, but not really expecting anything more:  "anything else?"

To which she replied, "why, yes, I also have a 44 magnum in my console, and a Mossberg 500 12 gauge shootgun in the trunk."

As you can imagine, at this point the police officer was at a total loss as to why an old lady would have in her possession such an arsenal of weapons, so thinking she was a bit crazy, he bent over, looked her in the eyes, and asked, "Lady, may I ask you what you are afraid of?"

To which the old lady locked eyes with the officer and calmly answered, "Not a damn thing!"
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5