Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

How 'bout everybody GFY!
LOL.
Feels like 33, windy and wet.  Same temp here in Oxford as Tim down in Killeen/Ft Hood TX.  Howdy Tony.
77 and foggy here in Myrtle Beach about 5 blocks from the Atlantic.

Good afternoon everyone.  I'm just lurking and watching the rain for the past 2 days.  I believed they predicted 6 inches of rain for the weekend.  I still haven't cooked Christmas dinner yet, but I am frying some chicken wings in the toaster oven.  Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays...!
Evening Dad

How 'bout everybody GFY!
Back at ya, and the Falcons too! ;D
Hey and the Steela's loose to the Ravens!  Big Ben DID NOT through a single TD.
Evening CB

How 'bout everybody GFY!
LOL.
Feels like 33, windy and wet.  Same temp here in Oxford as Tim down in Killeen/Ft Hood TX.  Howdy Tony.
77 and foggy here in Myrtle Beach about 5 blocks from the Atlantic.
Predicted a 65 degree day for Tuesday this morning now this afternoon, predicting 45 for Tuesday.  Sheesh!

Good afternoon everyone.  I'm just lurking and watching the rain for the past 2 days.  I believed they predicted 6 inches of rain for the weekend.  I still haven't cooked Christmas dinner yet, but I am frying some chicken wings in the toaster oven.  Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays...!
Got plenty of prime rib I'd be happy to share.

Good afternoon everyone.  I'm just lurking and watching the rain for the past 2 days.  I believed they predicted 6 inches of rain for the weekend.  I still haven't cooked Christmas dinner yet, but I am frying some chicken wings in the toaster oven.  Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays...!
Got plenty of prime rib I'd be happy to share.
Got any internet and cable tv, ours decide to quit.

Good afternoon everyone.  I'm just lurking and watching the rain for the past 2 days.  I believed they predicted 6 inches of rain for the weekend.  I still haven't cooked Christmas dinner yet, but I am frying some chicken wings in the toaster oven.  Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays...!
Got plenty of prime rib I'd be happy to share.
Got any internet and cable tv, ours decide to quit.
Working just fine.  Drop on by.  Comcastic?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good afternoon everyone.  I'm just lurking and watching the rain for the past 2 days.  I believed they predicted 6 inches of rain for the weekend.  I still haven't cooked Christmas dinner yet, but I am frying some chicken wings in the toaster oven.  Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays...!
Got plenty of prime rib I'd be happy to share.
Got any internet and cable tv, ours decide to quit.
Working just fine.  Drop on by.  Comcastic?
I'm full of chicken for now, but prime rib sounds pretty good...!

Good afternoon everyone.  I'm just lurking and watching the rain for the past 2 days.  I believed they predicted 6 inches of rain for the weekend.  I still haven't cooked Christmas dinner yet, but I am frying some chicken wings in the toaster oven.  Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays...!
Got plenty of prime rib I'd be happy to share.
Got any internet and cable tv, ours decide to quit.
Working just fine.  Drop on by.  Comcastic?
The other scumbags Time Warner.  Was working fine here until about 30 minutes ago.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I let a whiskey drummer talk me into buying a bottle of David Nicholson 1843 100 proof for $14.  It's actually not bad, especially for $14.  It's a Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey bottled by David Nicholson distillery company, St. Louis, Mo.  I don't understand that...?  Are they making Kentucky Bourbon in St. Louis...?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I'm going to also have a San Lotano, but in Maduro.  Along with some cheap 1843 bourbon.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]