Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27

I'm not a fan of these Tabaks but I buy them for my BIL and the price is very good
Need all the support of every cigar smoker we can muster.  Evening scottfish!
Hey there Mikey

I'm not a fan of these Tabaks but I buy them for my BIL and the price is very good
Need all the support of every cigar smoker we can muster.  Evening scottfish!
Hey there Mikey
Tex trying to corner the market on seegars methinks.

I just played a little humidor Tetris, had some good stuff buried. Some La Flor Dominicana cameroons that I pulled to the top.

I'm not a fan of these Tabaks but I buy them for my BIL and the price is very good
Need all the support of every cigar smoker we can muster.  Evening scottfish!
Hey there Mikey
Tex trying to corner the market on seegars methinks.
He's way out in the lead for sure but watch out for NJDave

I'm not a fan of these Tabaks but I buy them for my BIL and the price is very good
Need all the support of every cigar smoker we can muster.  Evening scottfish!
Hey there Mikey
Tex trying to corner the market on seegars methinks.
Building up his retirement inventory before Obama brings down the hammer.

I'm not a fan of these Tabaks but I buy them for my BIL and the price is very good
Need all the support of every cigar smoker we can muster.  Evening scottfish!
Hey there Mikey
Tex trying to corner the market on seegars methinks.
He's way out in the lead for sure but watch out for NJDave

I just played a little humidor Tetris, had some good stuff buried. Some La Flor Dominicana cameroons that I pulled to the top.
Drag some smokes like that into my smoking humi on occassion myself.

I'm not a fan of these Tabaks but I buy them for my BIL and the price is very good
Need all the support of every cigar smoker we can muster.  Evening scottfish!
Hey there Mikey
Tex trying to corner the market on seegars methinks.
He's way out in the lead for sure but watch out for NJDave
Yea, that NJDAVE making "secret" trips to "Florida".

I just played a little humidor Tetris, had some good stuff buried. Some La Flor Dominicana cameroons that I pulled to the top.
Those LFD's certainly deserve top shelf status

I'm not a fan of these Tabaks but I buy them for my BIL and the price is very good
Need all the support of every cigar smoker we can muster.  Evening scottfish!
Hey there Mikey
Tex trying to corner the market on seegars methinks.
Building up his retirement inventory before Obama brings down the hammer.
I have made my purpose very clear and that is a big part of it.

I'm not a fan of these Tabaks but I buy them for my BIL and the price is very good
Need all the support of every cigar smoker we can muster.  Evening scottfish!
Hey there Mikey
Tex trying to corner the market on seegars methinks.
He's way out in the lead for sure but watch out for NJDave
Yea, that NJDAVE making "secret" trips to "Florida".
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I'm not a fan of these Tabaks but I buy them for my BIL and the price is very good
Need all the support of every cigar smoker we can muster.  Evening scottfish!
Hey there Mikey
Tex trying to corner the market on seegars methinks.
He's way out in the lead for sure but watch out for NJDave
No way I am challenging his collection.

Some one buck chuck scorching.

I'm not a fan of these Tabaks but I buy them for my BIL and the price is very good
Need all the support of every cigar smoker we can muster.  Evening scottfish!
Hey there Mikey
Tex trying to corner the market on seegars methinks.
He's way out in the lead for sure but watch out for NJDave
Yea, that NJDAVE making "secret" trips to "Florida".
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Good story but sounds more slippery than sticky ;)

Nice buy on CyB boxes at the Sister, $75 gets free shipping.  Corona', Robustos, Toro's and Panatela's available.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/10877/cuenca-y-blanco/

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27