Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27

Afternoon Dave and Dave. Long busy day and get to go home and set the bathroom base cabinets this evening.  FML.
Evening Bean

Damn Bean, you need to take it easy!
Indeed.  Should wrap up that project this weekend.  The line on on how many more trips to Home Depot will be required is three. Any wagers?
I know 3 is too low😀
I do, too.  :P
You better have a drink and a cigar while you think it over.
Yeah, that will go over real well.  Better get to it.  Adios, mofos.

Good evening, gents.  Almost went with a bowl of pipe tobacco for the commute home but it began pouring rain and I just gave up hope.

Afternoon Dave and Dave. Long busy day and get to go home and set the bathroom base cabinets this evening.  FML.
Evening Bean

Damn Bean, you need to take it easy!
Indeed.  Should wrap up that project this weekend.  The line on on how many more trips to Home Depot will be required is three. Any wagers?
I know 3 is too low😀
I do, too.
You better have a drink and a cigar while you think it over.
Yeah, that will go over real well.  Better get to it.  Adios, mofos.
Hope it wasn't something I said.  Good night, Mark.

Good evening, gents.  Almost went with a bowl of pipe tobacco for the commute home but it began pouring rain and I just gave up hope.
Evening Tony

Evening CB
Hey Tex.  You just seegar buying machine.

Afternoon Dave and Dave. Long busy day and get to go home and set the bathroom base cabinets this evening.  FML.
Evening Bean

Damn Bean, you need to take it easy!
Indeed.  Should wrap up that project this weekend.  The line on on how many more trips to Home Depot will be required is three. Any wagers?
I know 3 is too low😀
I do, too.  :P
You better have a drink and a cigar while you think it over.
Yeah, that will go over real well.  Better get to it.  Adios, mofos.
Good luck with the project

Evening CB
Hey Tex.  You just seegar buying machine.
I am on a mission but almost finished.  There have been some unbelievable deals the past week or two, none of them on the Daily Deals though.

Good evening, gents.  Almost went with a bowl of pipe tobacco for the commute home but it began pouring rain and I just gave up hope.
Evening Tony
It sure is, Dave. I'm home already, for a change, and I'm wondering if I have any elixir. Don't think I do.

Good evening, gents.  Almost went with a bowl of pipe tobacco for the commute home but it began pouring rain and I just gave up hope.
Been in the mood for a bowl of baccy myself.  Evening Tony.

Good to see you too, cb.  Pizza's here so I'll check back in a bit.  Don't buy up all the good deals now, ya hear?

Evening CB
Hey Tex.  You just seegar buying machine.
I am on a mission but almost finished.  There have been some unbelievable deals the past week or two, none of them on the Daily Deals though.
Green Monday was a day of temptation.

Good evening, gents.  Almost went with a bowl of pipe tobacco for the commute home but it began pouring rain and I just gave up hope.
Evening Tony
It sure is, Dave. I'm home already, for a change, and I'm wondering if I have any elixir. Don't think I do.
I am sure it feels good to get home a little earlier than you have been.

Good evening, gents.  Almost went with a bowl of pipe tobacco for the commute home but it began pouring rain and I just gave up hope.
Been in the mood for a bowl of baccy myself.  Evening Tony.
I'm working from home tomorrow and all my pipe stuff is in the office.  So I hope the mood strikes me again on Monday.  ;)

Evening CB
Hey Tex.  You just seegar buying machine.
I am on a mission but almost finished.  There have been some unbelievable deals the past week or two, none of them on the Daily Deals though.
Green Monday was a day of temptation.
Those Pinolero's and Room 101's yesterday were really solid deals.  $59 Tres Reyno boxes were solid too.

Good evening, gents.  Almost went with a bowl of pipe tobacco for the commute home but it began pouring rain and I just gave up hope.
Evening Tony
It sure is, Dave. I'm home already, for a change, and I'm wondering if I have any elixir. Don't think I do.
I am sure it feels good to get home a little earlier than you have been.
Oops, Fuct that quote up
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27