morning Scott, Mark, and Tony.
Trump will fix the world. wait and see.
hahaha.
If you mean a nuclear war resulting in a total Earth reboot, then yeah, he'll fix it all right. Lol
When will that charade finally end?
He's the master troll, but he expected the American people to reject him long ago. So he'll keep his act until we finally reject him, then you'll hear some guitar riffs, and Jim Ross will scream, "oh my god, that's Vince McMahon's music!!"
LOL!  Are we being roasted?

Edit:  Never mind, I thought you meant Jeff Ross.

morning Scott, Mark, and Tony.
Trump will fix the world. wait and see.
hahaha.
If you mean a nuclear war resulting in a total Earth reboot, then yeah, he'll fix it all right. Lol
As long as that is confined to Wash DC and we we warn the BOTL who work there to stay home that day, then yeah.

I'm a worthless MF'er so I guess you were talking to me? Good morning, Bean, Dean, Scott and smattering of Daves. Chip too, if you're still around.
Do not listen to the warden, your boss, or the priest in the confessional, Mr. Mayor, you are NOT a worthless MF'er.  Well, OK, maybe, but you're our worthless MF'er.

Jury for the Baltimore Police Officer "murder" case seems to be deadlocked after 3 days of deliberation, Judge ordered them to keep working.

C Page:  Ashton 5 packs 25% off, many of which were sold out at the opening.

C Page:  Ashton 5 packs 25% off, many of which were sold out at the opening.
Yawn.

C Page:  Ashton 5 packs 25% off, many of which were sold out at the opening.
Insider trading, bastidges!

C Page:  Ashton 5 packs 25% off, many of which were sold out at the opening.
Yawn.
Didn't you hear the news? BUY, BUY!

C Page:  Ashton 5 packs 25% off, many of which were sold out at the opening.
Yawn.
Didn't you hear the news? BUY, BUY!
Not those, good quality cigars and some good smokes but lots of other choices in that price range.  2 off days in a row for the Page, they are losing my love and affection rapidly.

@LTG, a box of the EPC New Wave Toros went for $43 last night, I stopped bidding there so he may have had a higher max bid but good deals are still out there

C Page:  Ashton 5 packs 25% off, many of which were sold out at the opening.
Yawn.
Didn't you hear the news? BUY, BUY!
Not those, good quality cigars and some good smokes but lots of other choices in that price range.  2 off days in a row for the Page, they are losing my love and affection rapidly.
Well, you can be fickle

Dean needs to put out a search team for Travellin Dave as he must be lost in Florida.

C Page:  Ashton 5 packs 25% off, many of which were sold out at the opening.
Yawn.
Didn't you hear the news? BUY, BUY!
Not those, good quality cigars and some good smokes but lots of other choices in that price range.  2 off days in a row for the Page, they are losing my love and affection rapidly.
Well, you can be fickle
Customer Privilege, but I could only expect the Page to soon falter.  Look at what the competition is doing on their daily deals!  Based on the Daily Deals it appears that CI, Sister and Famous hate Christmas.

I'm a worthless MF'er so I guess you were talking to me? Good morning, Bean, Dean, Scott and smattering of Daves. Chip too, if you're still around.
Do not listen to the warden, your boss, or the priest in the confessional, Mr. Mayor, you are NOT a worthless MF'er.  Well, OK, maybe, but you're our worthless MF'er.
Does anyone know how to make a noose?

Dean needs to put out a search team for Travellin Dave as he must be lost in Florida.
He's true to his word