Premium Cigar smokers got Fuct! >:(

CIGAR EXEMPTION NOT INCLUDED IN OMNIBUS APPROPRIATIONS BILL
Bastiges!
What are the projected bottom line price increases?
Double + and will probably bankrupt the few small boutique rollers that are left now.  Every new cigar (and a different vitola is a new cigar) will have to go through months of FDA Approval testing before coming on the market, could take year to develop and retail even a new vitola.  Also the B&M will not be able to have "open" walk-in humidors for you to browse in.  Likely to add some taxes or fees on also.

Edit:   the rules are already written and ready to be implemented as early as later this month or the first few months of 2016.
That's much worse than I thought
It is a really bad deal for both Premium Cigar Smokers and Premium Cigar Rollers.  But what else would you expect from the O'gunner Government!

[...]

http://halfwheel.com/cigar-exemption-not-included-in-omnibus-appropriations-bill/101777

Good morning to the neighbors!  Been a while, so I thought it was time to stop by and say hello.  Cheers!
good morning Dave. good to see you again.

And will there be a Scorcher today????

Good morning, men.  I see we have yet another reason to lament the state of affairs in Washington DC.  Like we needed another one.  Worthless MF'ers.

And will there be a Scorcher today????
It's about time, haven't paid attention to see if there's a pattern

And will there be a Scorcher today????
It's about time, haven't paid attention to see if there's a pattern
Seems to be a once a week pattern usually on Friday

I'm a worthless MF'er so I guess you were talking to me? Good morning, Bean, Dean, Scott and smattering of Daves. Chip too, if you're still around.

morning Scott, Mark, and Tony.
Trump will fix the world. wait and see.
hahaha.

I'm a worthless MF'er so I guess you were talking to me? Good morning, Bean, Dean, Scott and smattering of Daves. Chip too, if you're still around.
Morning Tony, YAD. And Obama too, if he's watching.

morning Scott, Mark, and Tony.
Trump will fix the world. wait and see.
hahaha.
If you mean a nuclear war resulting in a total Earth reboot, then yeah, he'll fix it all right. Lol

morning Scott, Mark, and Tony.
Trump will fix the world. wait and see.
hahaha.
If you mean a nuclear war resulting in a total Earth reboot, then yeah, he'll fix it all right. Lol
When will that charade finally end?

Good morning, men.  I see we have yet another reason to lament the state of affairs in Washington DC.  Like we needed another one.  Worthless MF'ers.
Morning Bean, glad to see you just joined the no-fly list too. :(

morning Scott, Mark, and Tony.
Trump will fix the world. wait and see.
hahaha.
If you mean a nuclear war resulting in a total Earth reboot, then yeah, he'll fix it all right. Lol
When will that charade finally end?
He's the master troll, but he expected the American people to reject him long ago. So he'll keep his act until we finally reject him, then you'll hear some guitar riffs, and Jim Ross will scream, "oh my god, that's Vince McMahon's music!!"

I'm a worthless MF'er so I guess you were talking to me? Good morning, Bean, Dean, Scott and smattering of Daves. Chip too, if you're still around.
Morning Worthless Politician Mayor ;D