Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15

Premium Cigar smokers got Fuct! >:(

CIGAR EXEMPTION NOT INCLUDED IN OMNIBUS APPROPRIATIONS BILL
Yep, start buying them up now.

Premium Cigar smokers got Fuct! >:(

CIGAR EXEMPTION NOT INCLUDED IN OMNIBUS APPROPRIATIONS BILL
Yep, start buying them up now.
I believe he already has! Good morning boys
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Premium Cigar smokers got Fuct! >:(

CIGAR EXEMPTION NOT INCLUDED IN OMNIBUS APPROPRIATIONS BILL
Bastiges!

Premium Cigar smokers got Fuct! >:(

CIGAR EXEMPTION NOT INCLUDED IN OMNIBUS APPROPRIATIONS BILL
Bastiges!
What are the projected bottom line price increases?

Premium Cigar smokers got Fuct! >:(

CIGAR EXEMPTION NOT INCLUDED IN OMNIBUS APPROPRIATIONS BILL
Bastiges!
What are the projected bottom line price increases?
It won't just be that, either. We're probably gonna lose special releases, too, cause they won't want to go through the approval process. And B&Ms will be totally different. Hope this gets resolved, but it's not looking good.

dozed off there.
Oliva O torp and more coffee.

Premium Cigar smokers got Fuct! >:(

CIGAR EXEMPTION NOT INCLUDED IN OMNIBUS APPROPRIATIONS BILL
Yep, start buying them up now.
I believe he already has! Good morning boys
Yes sir and that is exactly why I did start a few months back when it became obvious where that deal was going.  I did have hope though that this might just slip through with the 1000's of pages of this bill.  Nope, Obama Minions were not about to give that up.

Premium Cigar smokers got Fuct! >:(

CIGAR EXEMPTION NOT INCLUDED IN OMNIBUS APPROPRIATIONS BILL
Bastiges!
What are the projected bottom line price increases?
Double + and will probably bankrupt the few small boutique rollers that are left now.  Every new cigar (and a different vitola is a new cigar) will have to go through months of FDA Approval testing before coming on the market, could take year to develop and retail even a new vitola.  Also the B&M will not be able to have "open" walk-in humidors for you to browse in.  Likely to add some taxes or fees on also.

Edit:   the rules are already written and ready to be implemented as early as later this month or the first few months of 2016.

dozed off there.
Oliva O torp and more coffee.
Good for you, wish I  could have done that too!

Morning Fish
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Good morning to the neighbors!  Been a while, so I thought it was time to stop by and say hello.  Cheers!

Good morning to the neighbors!  Been a while, so I thought it was time to stop by and say hello.  Cheers!
Cheers and Merry Christmas YAD

Good morning to the neighbors!  Been a while, so I thought it was time to stop by and say hello.  Cheers!

Premium Cigar smokers got Fuct! >:(

CIGAR EXEMPTION NOT INCLUDED IN OMNIBUS APPROPRIATIONS BILL
Bastiges!
What are the projected bottom line price increases?
Double + and will probably bankrupt the few small boutique rollers that are left now.  Every new cigar (and a different vitola is a new cigar) will have to go through months of FDA Approval testing before coming on the market, could take year to develop and retail even a new vitola.  Also the B&M will not be able to have "open" walk-in humidors for you to browse in.  Likely to add some taxes or fees on also.

Edit:   the rules are already written and ready to be implemented as early as later this month or the first few months of 2016.
That's much worse than I thought

Premium Cigar smokers got Fuct! >:(

CIGAR EXEMPTION NOT INCLUDED IN OMNIBUS APPROPRIATIONS BILL
Bastiges!
What are the projected bottom line price increases?
Double + and will probably bankrupt the few small boutique rollers that are left now.  Every new cigar (and a different vitola is a new cigar) will have to go through months of FDA Approval testing before coming on the market, could take year to develop and retail even a new vitola.  Also the B&M will not be able to have "open" walk-in humidors for you to browse in.  Likely to add some taxes or fees on also.

Edit:   the rules are already written and ready to be implemented as early as later this month or the first few months of 2016.
That's much worse than I thought
I'd better get busy on the devil
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15